False Messiah here?

page: 1
3

log in

join

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Heres a riddle for you Malachy followers...

Credit to Unalienable for bringing this up


"The new Pope fulfills the ancient prophecy from Malachi about the Popes. Malachi said this Pope would be named 'Petrus Romanus'. Well, his name is Bergoglio. That breaks down into Berg - Oglio.

'Berg' is old English for Mountain, and mountains are stone or rock, and rock translates directly as 'Petrus'. And there is a Oglio River in Italy, and Italy = Rome.

Berg-Oglio translates directly as mountain-italy."


Should I start buying popcorn?




posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Should I start buying popcorn?

Naaah .. more like you should be buying long term storage food.
I have a few links to some good gluten free long term storage food items if you like.


Seriously though. I don't see him as the 'False Messiah'. Not the anti-christ either.
Or whatever title folks want to insert.

He's just a prayerful 76 year old fella with one lung from Argentina who has just been picked
to try to clean up a big mess in the Catholic church.

The Catholic Church doesn't have enough power in the world .. or enough clout anymore ...
to be able to be much of a force or backing for a false messiah or antichrist.

I'd look for a young secular charismatic whom the media loves ...
Someone with not much of a background to be seen, who comes out of nowhere.

IMHO



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 


What about his Superior from the Jesuits? Ever thought that maybe even he answers to a higher order?



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
While I kinda figure you have to have a real messiach/messiah/insert Muslim prediction here,
before you can have a false Messiah/Messiah/insertMuslim prediction here:


clean up mess in the (catholic church)
?

That DOES make him the antichrist...the opposite of what the church stands for
edit on 14-3-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Should I start buying popcorn?

Naaah .. more like you should be buying long term storage food.
I have a few links to some good gluten free long term storage food items if you like.


Seriously though. I don't see him as the 'False Messiah'. Not the anti-christ either.
Or whatever title folks want to insert.

He's just a prayerful 76 year old fella with one lung from Argentina who has just been picked
to try to clean up a big mess in the Catholic church.

The Catholic Church doesn't have enough power in the world .. or enough clout anymore ...
to be able to be much of a force or backing for a false messiah or antichrist.

I'd look for a young secular charismatic whom the media loves ...
Someone with not much of a background to be seen, who comes out of nowhere.

IMHO


there are no nice harmless "old fellas" that are 76 year old jesuits being considered for pope. if he was as dismissive as you discribe he would not even be in the considerations.



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
As a non religious person, why is the Pope so important again? What does he do? Why are people in such a fluster over this man? Isn't he just like the head pastor of all catholics?



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
As a non religious person, why is the Pope so important again? What does he do? Why are people in such a fluster over this man? Isn't he just like the head pastor of all catholics?


There are different sects at the top of the ladder. The Holy see, The Jesuits and I'm sure there are others. The Jesuits are a military/spy wing of the Vatican. They have been accused or spoken about when it comes to certain events in the past and playing major roles in them. The American Civil War is one of them..

To me, we could say these guys are the darker side of the Church. There Overlord or what ever they call him has been accused of being the black pope. So if we wanted to get techical, we could make the case of say the Holy See representing good and Jesuits representing the other side. Thse guys are the terrorists of the Church.



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by MaMaa
As a non religious person, why is the Pope so important again? What does he do? Why are people in such a fluster over this man? Isn't he just like the head pastor of all catholics?


There are different sects at the top of the ladder. The Holy see, The Jesuits and I'm sure there are others. The Jesuits are a military/spy wing of the Vatican. They have been accused or spoken about when it comes to certain events in the past and playing major roles in them. The American Civil War is one of them..

To me, we could say these guys are the darker side of the Church. There Overlord or what ever they call him has been accused of being the black pope. So if we wanted to get techical, we could make the case of say the Holy See representing good and Jesuits representing the other side. Thse guys are the terrorists of the Church.



Interesting take on it. I'm not understanding how they would have a role in major wars? Were they just a part of them or did they in some fashion cause them? I'm not a religious person, I don't go to church and don't buy into the bible so a lot of this is greek to me. What role does the pope have on the church technically speaking? Looks like it is time for me to do some google research. LOL



posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
Interesting take on it. I'm not understanding how they would have a role in major wars? Were they just a part of them or did they in some fashion cause them? I'm not a religious person, I don't go to church and don't buy into the bible so a lot of this is greek to me. What role does the pope have on the church technically speaking? Looks like it is time for me to do some google research. LOL


The group has been around since 1540 so in the grand scheme of things, not very long.. Right now, the Jesuit Order is the most powerful organisation on the planet and I'm sure they are influencing the US government and others around the world. Heres a quote, take from it what you will but I find it pretty disturbing.


“I have learnt most of all from the Jesuit Order. …So far, there has been nothing more imposing on earth than the hierarchical organization of the [Roman] Catholic Church. A good part of that organization I have transported direct to my own [Nazi] party. …The Catholic Church must be held up as an example. …I will tell you a secret. I am founding an order [Ed. Note: the Nazi SS]. …In [Heinrich] Himmler [who would become head of the Nazi SS] I see our Ignatius de Loyola [Ed. Note: the founder of the Jesuit Order].” – Adolph Hitler


Now some say Hitler was the Antichrist.. Maybe it was the people he learnt from behind the scenes. So when they are influencing wars, you don't know about it. They have been doing it for a long time and now they have their pope in power in Rome. Heres one from 1852..


“All these things cause the Father-General [of the Jesuits] to be feared by the Pope and sovereigns… A sovereign who is not their [the Jesuits’] friend will sooner or later experience their vengeance.” (1852)
Luigi Desanctis (Official Censor of the Inquisition)


Enough said, I don't want a ninja flying through my loungeroom window
But think about countries who do not comply with the West.. They are the ones who oppose these people. I'm sure they have infiltrated most governments to some degree.

edit on 14-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This may seem off topic..however ...there is no antichrist.It is not in the Book of revelation (which isn't about the apocalypse or Great Tribulation).The only mention of antichrist (5 times )are in the epistles .. 1John2:18 twice, 1John2:22......1John4:3....2John1:7

NONE of them refer to a singular person and it especially it does
not connect to revelation at all ...it is a poor extrapolation and manipulation of the scripture.

anti means "in place of'....christ means anointing or the anointed one...

antichrist...In place of the anointed.

It is not "A" person.There is only one conglomerate group of people on earth in history that say they are " anointed"..and the Catholic church is just part of them.All this speculation about a mythical character the antichrist is fantasy mixed in fear



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282
 


Unfortunetly the bible isn't the only one that mentions this figure so I think you might be wrong.. Go study an Israeli fighter jet and then get some information about Dajjal. A couple of things will standout in some pictures.





top topics
 
3

log in

join