It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call the police !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Please note, these writings in no way at all, encourage any one to call 911 for anything, other than a real emergency. While at the same time the writer, myself, is dedicated to finding non -violent strategies, that might
help turn the tide against the corruption i.e. The New World Order. A confederation of world class elite, that in my opinion have turned the gov. of the USA against it's own people. And is very close to using that gov. to enslave and/or eliminate a good portion of the civilian population of the US.

Salutations from the general conspiracies forum,

I was thinking today about our gov.here in the US. And it seems to me, it gets to have all these conspiracies, along with the new world Order, world class elite and even a number of celebrities around the world. Slowly, it occurred to me, why don't the common folk ever get to be accused of some big fiasco ? Why do we the people, have to miss out on all that fun as well ? It was almost enough to make me jealous, as it sank in to my cranium.

Any way as I thought about this a little more, the light bulb switched on and I said, " Damn right ". They need to
drink about a gallon of their own medicine. The people of this world, need a conspiracy that can be perpetrated against our unseen rulers, whom obviously prospect our demise, for their own selfish purposes.

So what do you do when you know, someone is trying to kill you ?

Most people, would call the police.

Now, what would you do if someone was trying to rob you ?

Most people would again call the police.

If you were paranoid enough to find out your neighbor was somehow a traitor to the U.S ? Guilty of high treason.

Nearly everyone would call the police.

You should be getting the picture by now.

Believe me I'm no cop caller, but it seems to me every person on the planet, should be ringing the hell out of their police and Sheriffs depts. demanding that arrests be made first and foremost of Barack Obama for high treason.
And tell 'em to call you back when their done, because you have a long ass list of names for them. And mention that their hand cuffs are made to fit everyone, even the POTUS.

Call the police and ask why Bush and Cheney are still roaming around free, when their both murderers ?

Call 'em and ask them why they're a total failure in regards to protecting The Constitution of the United States of America? A duty that they swore to uphold.

No don't call 911 or you've just given the cops a reason to arrest you Make no false claims to the police because there are more than enough legitimate charges you can make but please, use their office and dept. phone numbers. But that's it. That's the conspiracy Call the police !

Call the police and dare em to tell you, that you have no reason for calling !

Call the cops and report that some one is poisoning your water.

Call the cops and ask them why they let pedophile catholic priests, get away with molesting young boys, but still want our respect ?

Call 'em up and tell 'em to leave Lady Liberty alone !

She's a human !

Call the cops and report all your firearms have been stolen. So what if it's filing a false report if their try'in to take 'em you have a right to protect them. If they ever do come for them ? You have it on record they were all stolen.

Hell, call the cops and ask 'em if their refrigerator is running ? After all, anything goes right ?
Call 'em and tell em you're tired of their violence against peaceful assemblies. Swamp their asses with needy little calls like ' My kitty is stuck in a tree ".

And while you're do'in all that dial'in, put the creative part of your brain to work and see if you can come up with some other ideas, that will parallel this one. Better than just sit'n on ass.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Never call the police if you do not absolutely have to, even then don't do it.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
Never call the police if you do not absolutely have to, even then don't do it.

Man I'm familiar to that one as much as anyone. But at this stage of the game, I figured why not try a complete about face.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Skrillex agrees you should call 911 now

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Shouldn't we also call them to report that our children are being brainwashed by a progressive cult (govt.) by proxy (public school system which is funded at least in part by the govt.)? Maybe we should call the FBI- aren't they the ones who investigate brain washing cults? Oh wait- they are part of the cult too! I guess that would be like asking the fox to guard the henhouse.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This sounds like a great way yo get committed to a psych unit for an eval....

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I guess that would be like asking the fox to guard the henhouse.

This thread, would be a giant success if you called the cops out to guard your hen house littled !

Originally posted by TheOtter
This sounds like a great way yo get committed to a psych unit for an eval....

Like there's any room ?
edit on 14-3-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Have you done it already and if so how many times and what did you say?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by randyvs

Alright you caught me. I admit I was try'in to find a test dummy here on ATS. No I told you the story now i'm posting to see what others can come up with. If you want I have no problem doing it tho. I'll call their asses up and tell em to arrest the president or anything else. Guard littleds hen house what ever ? Just go right over to the corner and use the pay phone. No problem.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by randyvs

Alright you caught me. I admit I was try'in to find a test dummy here on ATS. No I told you the story now i'm posting to see what others can come up with. If you want I have no problem doing it tho. I'll call their asses up and tell em to arrest the president or anything else. Guard littleds hen house what ever ? Just go right over to the corner and use the pay phone. No problem.

Why not look at whats been done before,

Look at India's history during the 1930/40s

Why not withdraw all your money and savings out of banks and see what that will do, all hell will break loose or at least that's what will be portrayed by the govt. and media.

That is how they play their games, with your money.

Take away their ball and be prepared to fight for it.

There are many more slaves than there are slavers,

The slave is still asleep even though they think they have awoken.

If you looking for solutions, which are already available to make change in the power structure of the world, find them and do them and others will follow,

You cant tell someone to jump of the moving train unless you show them its possible first.

Sheep follow, so far the ruling class are the best herders

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I should call and complain about some groups called Social Security and Medicare stealing money electronically from my paycheck every week. There's some other gang by the name of Fed Income Tax doing it to me too!
edit on 14-3-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Call the police, thats a good one, back some time ago I had called the police for timber theft, long story, they asked me where I lived and argued with me on the phone telling me that its a city matter, but I had to explain I was in the township, It only took the cop 2 hours to respond but the loggers got away. Cops eventually caught up with them about a week later.

But if this was the city, Small town has nothing better to do I probalby would of had ever cop car in the driveway before I hung up, they dont have anything better to do in my neck of the woods

So I guess the moral of the story is when you need them they are not around but when you don't need them there they are.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 19KTankCommander

Well, at least a few people see the opportunity for humor I've presented. I don't feel completely alienated.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
While you guys are tying up the police lines with your prank calls you might be preventing someone from getting through who actually does need help.

Can't believe you would even consider this. What if some parent just had their child abducted but they get put on hold because someone is asking the cops if their refrigerator is running.

Pathetic

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Just for giggles I called a relative of mine who happens to be on the local police force. Ironically he said I am not the first to ask if we can have "O" arrested, but unfortunately he is out of their jurisdiction (not sure but I think he was half serious). He did say if I really needed him to come guard my henhouse he would- but only on one of his days off!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I have actually thought about reporting myself because that is what we are told to do now.
Great thread.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

While you guys are tying up the police lines with your prank calls you might be preventing someone from getting through who actually does need help.

How could I have thought for a minute, that I covered this well enough in the disclaimer ? Tell ya what ? Pathetic is fine with me, no argument. As long as excruciating is okay with you ?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by randyvs

Just for giggles I called a relative of mine who happens to be on the local police force. Ironically he said I am not the first to ask if we can have "O" arrested, but unfortunately he is out of their jurisdiction (not sure but I think he was half serious). He did say if I really needed him to come guard my henhouse he would- but only on one of his days off!

That's awesome d. You funny lady. I bet he was think'in something like, [ well I know she has the shop covered.

Maybe it would help if I got people to think about this ?

While they listen to this ?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Good idea but here is one better why not get a group started that has the same power as this itccs.org... might get as far or make some actual arrests. I can see it now 200 warrants issued for Senators and Reps, State and US gov officials going before a International tribunal, well we have to start some where why not the US? If it works then go over seas EU UK then go south Mex, South America. I can see Un going down as well, we can deputized Rod man to go after Un send Dog the bounty hunter there as back up. What?? I am not joking.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Somebody call the "po-po" cuz I'm goin' crazy thinking 'bout Lady Liberty baby!

top topics

join