It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw Thor in my dream last night

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Despite what others will say, we know not from where dreams come. I believe that you traveled to another dimension/ universe and that you really did speak with Thor. I am very happy for you. Very, very cool. Thank you for sharing. PEACE.

I have a little experience with dreams and i know for a fact that some are planted.
I don't know if i traveled somewhere else,but it wasn't the average everyday dream.

Thank you for reading.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I will SnF your thread and must thank you for your message.

As to detail within the dream being correct ...hair etc. These dreams are fabricated within your mind let me CLARIFY.

You are the Computer containing Your Data, all your lifes and lives memories of which you can normally for reasons unknown only remember one life times worth at anytime until some event blows those boundaries out of the park.
Now Thor, Spirits or Entities unknown use you like a computer building a dream and speaking to you in it(Holodeck)... I explained it on another thread as the messengers logging into an MMO that just happens to be your dream.

I know what's coming and could this explain the strange dreams some of us have been having.... Actions out of character, e.g Murder and Theft. Plus experiences you may not have witnessed e.g the loss of friends to murder. Is this the release of the long supressed memories of past lives? To be honest I can only speculate but of one thing I am sure, something very final is going to happen and maybe this is the Ultimate Human Fail Safe for those willing to understand it or those capable of understanding it.
I do Understand your dream and its message we are about to have the blinkers removed but in a time of Destruction. Death isn't Final.
edit on 18-3-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
reply to post by zyrktec

Hi,

That sounds pretty cool,but why would Thor choose a woman(yes i'm a lady
) to lead his warriors?
Not that i complain if this turn out to be true.

Thank you for all the advice.
You ask why a woman would be choosen as a warrior . My daughter has dreams of being a leader of people too . Both of them have dreams of trying to save people .
As for your tall blonde god . My daughter has met the tall blonde "aliens " in dream form . Talking to her asking to come in . It was after an obvious huge deluge of flooding water , as the land around the house was still flooded with receeding water hopefully and the Tall Blondes were inspecting the place afterwards it would seem

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Thank you for the reply.

What you describe i call it "celestial download" and it has happened many times to me in the past, in a different way.
Sometimes before i go to sleep and i'm completely relaxed a feel a pressure in my head and then a numbness(not sleep paralysis).I hear a low pitching sound and then pictures start flashing in my head.I fall asleep and the next morning i'm full of new ideas.

Could you please post a link to the thread you posted the info?

BTW last night's dream was similar.
I saw many trucks loaded with weapons and missiles,lining up in a dock.There were high waves in the sea and the sky was clouded and grey.I was just sitting watching and then a man(unknown) approached me and said:"Hurry up,it's coming sooner".Then i woke up.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

I consider myself to be a strong woman(my friends often call me Conan
),but become a leader,no i'm nothing special and not worthy of such an honor.

Your daughter has a hero soul.She will propably lead and save many in the future.People like her is what we need in this world.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
I spent last night in deductive contemplation after the recent Dreambursts I received........
1. How can "humans become extinct in 2182" if there was a Apocalypse next year
2. How can there be "a Public reveal of UFO's and ET in 2041" if there was a Apocalypse next year
3. How will "Peoples lives be decimated by a very large flood that affects a large portion of the West coast of the US, most of the East and the South (China, Russia etc. etc.) in 2029/30 lasting until 2036

The answer is Simple..... The true meaning of the word Apocalypse is implied (this is because most of my dreambursts are from sources not affected by any type of twisting of the facts or meanings of words they are, PURE), not the fairy tale version of the word given in the Christian, Jewish and Muslim faiths.
Apocalypse (A secret or mystery revealed) Winter 2013 after an event stated in the OP of this thread 20th November 2013 "Fire Mushroom" (A nuclear accident or use of a bomb or missile). Furthermore the last dreamburst mentioned "A letter to Eiberman/Eeberman/Eberman/Leiberman" could imply the region of the above disaster

I will remain positive and refer you to my signature.
edit on 19-11-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

One of the posts where I mentioned a possible time of destruction that might unfold. Dreamer Oracles Dreams Of A Worthy Mention
Amongst other Prediction/Prophecy what ever you might wish to call them... As I quoted above the true meaning has been made perfectly clear with later Downloads or as I like to call them Dream Bursts.
Looking beyond the above date as I have honed the skill down to a fine art is very very...... quiet to quiet only:
1. A big Natural Disaster 2033-36
2. First Contact 2041 Publicly known (Survivors being the public at this point maybe
)
3. Extinction 2182
I will keep trying to find some event after this date that involves normal existence as we might know it e.g TV show spoilers, News Event anything really but... it's very....very quiet post 20th November 2013... I will keep trying. I could be wrong and I'm just going through a quiet time...I Live In Hope.

p.s my little voice tells me you may not have meant my prediction thread
the Dyslexic mind is a maze I struggle through daily... Apologies. As to the exact thread they are numerous and are found in the Off Topic: Dreams and Prediction Threads.
edit on 19-3-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Tis true about the Hero soul with her . Astrologically she has the signs of a Raja Rhishi . Or a Royal Saintly King . A leader of people and fighter to protect others .

Your Thor being would have been a Deva , a godly being where they function from the higher love vibrations .
I have met such souls in dreams and they leave you dazed for days ....
They have amazingly divine beauty and one then hankers not for worldly beauty , once having been in Their presence. We cant have any idea what God Himself must be like . The Love from Him, if we felt it would burn up our material coverings and set us free I think .

You did say you felt the love ?? Anyway , if you are young and of good intentions then leading will come naturally when you are put in that position if you have Thor as your guide.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Thank you i will check them out

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

Your Thor being would have been a Deva , a godly being where they function from the higher love vibrations .

Another member ealrier in the thread said that this could be "the one living god".I suppose that he could be anything and just assume a form that i would feel more confortable with.The only thing that matters to me is that his intentions were good.

You did say you felt the love ??

I don't know if it was love,but definetely positive feelings.

if you are young and of good intentions then leading will come naturally when you are put in that position if you have Thor as your guide.

I'm 34 years old,not a kid anymore
.My intentions i guess are good.All my life people came to me for help and confort.When i was younger i was trying to avoid it,but the past 7 years i have accepted that role.I see myself more of a guide/healer than a leader.I know that it might sound lame but i'm better in giving advice than giving orders

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
OK I had crazy dream but its too occurring I was summoned by these galactic beings they told me they had been watching me for some time and that was chosen among the guardians now let me tell u this I could see the whole universe our planet and beyond they said to me a great battle was coming and they would summon me again I swear I went through some kind of black whole I was cold and couldn't catch my breath barley when I woke up I felt like I been outside it was cold problem was it was 70 degrees I've been through this black whole several of times and each time I run into some shady character s only to be able to summons thors hammer to take out these characters I always wake up super cold one time I woke from a battle my back was killing me had a big bruise on my back this is no joke. Make me wonder the dreams as a kid was relative with what's going on now

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicCitizen
THURsDay is named after THOR as well....and a few years ago my late brother-in-law (who had some proven psychic ability) Predicted "The End" (basically WWIII) and said that it would start on a Thursday.....he also said that there would be snow on the ground (he lived in CO so that means up to about half the year- oh well).

Scary 28th is Thursday! Is the OP in CA or any relevant area?

On May 28, 2015 towards the end of the day UTC time, and continuing on May 29, there will be a series of very critical planetary alignments whereby Venus and Mercury are really being charged up on the North-Amerca / Pacific side.

Coincidentally, a mysterious quatrain by Nostradamus precisely fits the planetary positions on that day:

The Original French version:

Le tremblement si fort au mois de may,
Saturne, Caper, Jupiter, Mercure au boeuf:
Venus aussi, Cancer, Mars, en Nonnay,
Tombera gresle lors plus grosse qu’vn oeuf.

English translation:

The trembling so hard in the month of may,
Saturn, Capricorn, Jupiter, Mercury in Taurus:
Venus also, Cancer, Mars, in Virgo,
Hail will fall larger than an egg.
With the very first three points of interest, Saturn, Capricorn and Jupiter, Nostradamus describes exactly the position of Earth during May 2015.

coercioncode.com...

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miraj
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Ya.

Because god spends his time pretending to be the gods he condemns.

Leave it to a Christian to make something not remotely christian into a christian thing.

To the OP.

Intense dream. Didn't Thor have red hair, in mythology?

Condemnation, not so sure each I suppose will have their own measure, but he says not to put those other Gods before him, so they exists.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phantom traveller
this bullsh1t, thor aint blonde, he is read heared and red beard.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Stop drinking and watching Marvel Comic movies. Then you won't dream about "thor".

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

That doesn't mean they exist, or are real "gods".
The point was?... To not "worship" the creation/created.

edit on 19-9-2021 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: doomslayer69

...and, ...and?....Drinks diet Tab cola!!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
Happens to me all the time.

I need to battle some villain like the characters in my favourite stories but I don't know how to, so mostly I end up running away.

Action movies, novels, TV shows, it always triggers it.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom traveller

Sorry to sound like a schitzo here, and I'm sure others will mock me, but I dont care.

There are some of us that actually still worship the ancestors and the old gods.

Yes, the final battle is coming. Good vs Evil vs The Void. Some (few) are aware of this.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join