It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw Thor in my dream last night

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Well I've always felt that gods are linked to the land and the people.
I've never seen any sense in following some middle eastern God up here in the North. Especially when the teachings of these foreign gods are so at odds with the temperament of us up here.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

My thoughts for what they are worth:

You obviously had a very powerful experience - it was not a 'dream'.
Thor is not a fantasy cartoon character as played [ very well I might add] by Hemsworth.
He is actually a God - he was to the ancient people in the North, the Norsemen.

Just as real as Jesus to Christians.
edit on 16-3-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

I know a few people with the same tattoo,but in his forehead....WOW your friend means business

The dreams i see after that night are pretty weird,they actually point to the direction you mention.I don't know if i see past lives,but there are different versions of me,always as a warrior/soldier.

You do realize we are going to heading towards a weeding process soon?

From what i see everyday in the news and the turbulence in our planet,i suspected that there is something like that was on our way.I don't know if this is good or bad.Who will decide who stays and who goes?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zyrktec

Hi,

That sounds pretty cool,but why would Thor choose a woman(yes i'm a lady
) to lead his warriors?
Not that i complain if this turn out to be true.

Thank you for all the advice.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Pizi1894

Thank you for the conformation.
I really hope that nothing will happen.I live in a highly seismic area and a new big earthquake will mean big trouble.
I read that they are expecting a big one any time now and i would really hate to live it again.

Most old tribes & societies would tell you that the dream world is the real world and the awake state is the illusion, and to dismiss this message would really be a shame.

I'm a dreamer as well and i consider my dreamlife to be as real as the waking,but this one was way too real and it freaked me out.
Now that there is some distance from the dream and i think more clearly i'm ready to embrace it and accept its reality.

I don't think there is a finer looking gentleman than Thor (played by Chris Hemsworth) of course......

Totally agree with you there

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I dream about wolves often, but in one of them a big black wolf came to me and told me his name was loki.

He taunted me, and said he could eat me if he wanted to. Told me something similar to what you're saying.

Looks like we will be fighting to the death soon.

I'll quote the lyrics from my favorite band

Raise Your Hands
Swords In The Wind
Brothers Of Metal Together Again
With Blood In Our Voices We Ride
We'll Fight Until We Win
Or We'll Fight Until We Die

You met Loki,did he recruited you to his side?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arles Morningside
You've had a powerful dream. If you are comftible with conversing with the Old Gods on this matter, it would be a good idea to do so. Connecting with them within yourself, you will come to a gnosis on the meaning. That's a dream to write down while it is still fresh.

I have a dream journal(many actually) and before i post here i made the entry to the journal.

How would one connect with the old gods?I was never religious and although i was experimenting with the occult when i was younger,i have no idea how could i achieve something like that.

Is there a way(through meditation perhaps) that i could try?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Valhalla is definetely my choise,if nothing else eternity with beer sounds awesome

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeyv23

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

I am one of those others. There are more here, but they are elsewhere. This isn't the only place that you're supposed to be warning people.

There's at least one more here! *points at self* I'll be passing on this message to the few that I know need to hear it.

Yup, right there with ya

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

These guardian females are Valkerie.

en.wikipedia.org...

In Norse legend warriors experience a mythical death which is a fallen state.
Reminds me a little of the fight over Ophelias body after her *death* in Shakespeare's Hamlet.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I have had other dreams about battles or attacks from the sky. They have become quite common for me lately. I feel like there is something coming. People sometimes say don't be fooled by your feelings, but I think we should trust them more.

I just looked back through my dream journal and see that there are way more than I remembered. One of them dealt with the "gods and goddesses" and a future earth that was rebuilt in an ancient way after great catastrophes had totally changed the face of it. I didn't meet any that time, but I told a woman I had decided to love one of the goddesses (her name was Erolin or Erowlyn). I don't understand this dream so much, but it seemed very deep and emotionally moving to me. There was a lot more to it.

Oh yeah and I find it quite interesting that you heard someone say your name too!
edit on 16-3-2013 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Cauliflower

I've read and reread your post, but I really don't understand what you are trying to say in relation to what I wrote. If you don't feel like explaining, that's fine, but I really am interested in understanding it better. Maybe you could PM me though, because it would derail the thread maybe.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

The warehouse area I dreamed of had doorways on the ground floor in various areas, with a walkway above overlooking the ground floor. Sort of like this picture
And it was warm toned wood kinda like this
And it was really big, like this
I read your thread and it sounds interesting , but not quite the same as the warehouse in my dream, Mine seemed to only have 2 levels and no windows.
edit on 16-3-2013 by Ellie Sagan because: grr need to figure out how to post the pics

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
Where would you like to spend eternity.

Heaven with the harps and singing God songs or

Valhalla, Girls, beer and tall stories from the legendary past.

Yea, I'll take the beer!

P

Except only those that have died a proper death(in battle with sword in hand) are granted access to Valhalla.
Those who did not die "well" joined Freja(freya) in Fólkvangr....

Not too many woman, I'd imagine...

I'd still rather take up arms in the eternal war of the great hall, than sit on a cloud playing a harp.
edit on 16-3-2013 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Dreams are complex, and rely on experiences and memories that are esoteric. When I have seen Valkeries in my dreams they were not guarding a door near Thor. They were channeling the energy of another female that reminded me of Shakespeare's Ophelia. This woman might appear dead to some people but not others, for some reason she reminded me of Davinci's Mona Lisa, perhaps a 19th century reincarnation. There was a door in the dream but the key was guarded by an octopus.

Unless the dream is shared there really can be no meaningful explanation.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

There are many ways, for a guidence, one can consult and research those who do walk in those Paths. With good discernment, one will find much online that is useful but before you do that, perhapes read the Prose Edda and Poetic Edda (I am a fan of the Lee M. Hollander version but it may be a difficult read, but it is well worth it). This guidence is not meant to dictate, ofcourse, but help you make the Way your own.

edit on 16-3-2013 by Arles Morningside because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Similar enough for me to think it's the same place.
Now what?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I like the way you think.
Also, it seems very interesting in a scary exciting sort of way. Perhaps others will come forward ? Perhaps I will post this in your thread too. I wasn't sure where I should post it.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Despite what others will say, we know not from where dreams come. I believe that you traveled to another dimension/ universe and that you really did speak with Thor. I am very happy for you. Very, very cool. Thank you for sharing. PEACE.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

Thank you Arles.

I will check out what you suggest. I have a ton of books i haven't read yet and hopefully i will find something in there,then i'll hit the internet.

If i find a way and it works,i will let you know guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join