It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw Thor in my dream last night

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes, and the restoration of all souls can be likened unto a battle in and of itself
I'm battling with myself every day. Maybe this "battle" is not so literal after all?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Dude that is bad ass!! I also have a friend that has Thor's hammer tattooed on his forehead, it has a lot of meaning for him. Maybe what he was suggesting is that we will remember our past lives and what we did prior and the war could only mean to me the start of a better beginning. You do realize we are going to heading towards a weeding process soon? The negatives will be taken out and the positives will survive. Our chakras will be activated and thus we will all go through tribulations! look into your dream more and start writing this down. This was a very powerful dream!! I am jealous!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

The inner michael defeating the inner dragon? That is how I see it and also Bruce Lee, who spoke of "emptying our minds and being water" I see his flowing HS, in his life, flowing his all, but the fighting scenes, weren't my cup of tea, and then I realized, symbolically he is like Michael, and this was the inner work, aside from being a really strong positive role model to the inner cities and young men TPTB would train for crime and war, for he set up instructions that included all the races, something he was challenged for by the Chinese community and won a battle to continue. Inclusive of all. So it was actually a really really good thing, not a violent thing. Like tao and tai chi.

Then his way of the intercepting fist, that was so remarkable. My oldest son was discussing this with me when I tried to give an interpretation.

He said, this wasnt karma or aggressive attack, offense. (rewording to get the gist of our conversation and how I received it). But it wasn't being vulnerable, one by one trying defense. It was a kind of knowing, fluid, anticipating of the next attack so it was very aggressive and active defense. A sign for us against those who would try and enslave humanity?
edit on 15-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Did you watch "The Vikings" on history channel?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
As stated before Thor was supposed to have red hair...but also, wasn't it Odin who had the scar and lost his eye?

On a side note, does it seem that the amount of strange dreams are ramping up? I've had several the past few nights last night was the worst. I had a dream where I drank blood. It was hot and unpleasant. WTF!? (Sorry for going off-topic here).

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Are you saying Ragnarok is upon us? I have not seen any signs. I do look forward to fighting beside Thor and Odin against Loki, Surt and Skoll.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
Thoughts?

Don't worry about physical appearance of 'Thor' matching the mythos, it's all just illusions anyway.

Always was.

It's hell-time, man.
Better get your game face on.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Once in a state of sleep paralysis I found myself looking at a HUGE man sitting on a white chair (very cuboid like a big square box with the seat cut out of it) there were two pool's of mist to his right and left on the floor and the everything else was grey and featureless, HE wore a single piece white robe like a hospital gown, His hand's sat on the arm's and he had white hair and a white beard, a Small boy whom I could only see from behind ran from my direction to him the lad had Black curly hair, as the lad ran to the throne the Big man smiled at him saying "come here my son" and he ran into the chair like it was not solid, he then looked up at me with his deep set eye's and said Angrily "AND YOU TOO ARE MY SON", then his face changed and I could see a jaundiced faced old man superimposed over his face grinning at me and laughing silently, the man on the chair seemed twice at least the normal size.

This was not jesus or god and I had no feeling of recognition looking at his face or the old man's.

This happened during a very bad time of worry and stress in my life, I was attacked twice by none physical entity's while fully awake One appeared like a black piller of smoke and jumped into me, I heard something screaming and swearing at me telling me it was going to get me but despite the shock of the encounter I was overcome with laughter, a silver Icon of the maddonna and child turned black on my chest and I felt comfortably warm except for a horrible itching sensation all over, on another occasion after seeing 5 black apparition's like fat humanoid short limbed 3 dimensional shadow's with tiny red eye's and oversized head's, I felt piercing like being stabbed with a thin needle again and again in my chest and since then I have had nearly no emotional sensation, I am still myself and have empathy but can't feel, probably because I told these thing's one day I would be free and am going to get them, but I have tried to give my anger to god and let him sort these vile thing's out, Be carefull dream's are not alway's illusion but can be miss-direction, you know yourself the difference between a dream and one of these thing's,.

What happened to me happened in 1993 and is still ongoing. What I have experienced is real and no one will ever tell me different though they will never believe unless it happen to them and I would not wish it on any decent person.
edit on 15-3-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I am not going to quibble over the color of Thor's hair. Ancient Gods are described in many ways. I don't have a tattoo of Thor's Hammer but I do wear a pendant of Thor's Hammer around my neck. The only time it has been removed is during a recent hospital stay.
I understand your dream. Thor was warning you of fiimbuwinter(sp) and the coming of Ragnorok. When soldiers who have been severlly wounded come home speaking of seeing blonde women coming for them on horseback, singing of the glories of battles and fallen heroes, then some people may begin to understand.
I would not be surprised to hear of this happening, but soldiers would keep this to themselves, fearing a section 8.
Sharpen your swords and have a mug of mead while you wait.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
interesting dream... that isnt a dream, but the form of waking vision a person has when they dream journey. Thor... he is my favorite and he chose you to speak to! I hope you understand thor is telling you that you are a leader of a group of warriors. If you are not familiar with viking life it might help to study their form of social structure. i took thor to mean from the dream you will become a leader of a band of warriors and with the warriors their families and form a new community together. the destruction you saw in the dream is real. it is coming soon. as to finding the other warriors in the clan you will form like he said share the vision and they will approach you. they will be prompted by their own dreams and incidents in their lives. people are getting messages all around me and it is happening on a wide scale and spontaneous conversations are striking up all over. it is happening at a fast pace too meaning the earth changes arent too far away in our time line now. if you have questions try dream journeying to other norse god/desses and see if they have anymore information for you. good luck op in the future. i hope you survive.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

But what you are also doing is battleing on another level. You change the enviroment around the souls so they can grow easier. Sometimes the enviroment do not want to change and tries to weaken you so that you will stop pushing for change with your spirit. Spirit creates mind creates body.

And god is for me a misunderstood term. A spirit can have a Consciousness that is so much greater than me that I would be like an ant. So what it is still not a god. I can evolve further with time. In the end all Consciousness is part of the same whole. We are having a temporary problem (that seem to have started 13.77 billion years ago) with souls that belive in ego/duality and choose to be separated not wanting any part of the whole. Sooner or later that will sort itself out. We just have to give it more time but I would not mind a faster fix.

edit on 15-3-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well, anyone with a tattoo of Mjolnir is alright by me.

Though when I read your description of Thor I was thinking Wotan cos of the scar over the eye.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I dreamed about the predator from the predator movies wearing red reeboks one time

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SprocketUK
Well, anyone with a tattoo of Mjolnir is alright by me.

Though when I read your description of Thor I was thinking Wotan cos of the scar over the eye.

Exactly what I was thinking. I think the OP needs to perhaps explore the Asatru faith a bit, he just might convert. Many people are being called by the old gods in recent months and a person should listen.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
As a very vivid lucid dreamer myself, I would absolutely pay attention to the messages given to you. Most old tribes & societies would tell you that the dream world is the real world and the awake state is the illusion, and to dismiss this message would really be a shame.

And to confirm your message, I was given the shame one two weeks ago, but was told that big seismic events would begin in the end of April with the full moon and partial eclipse. It'll be interesting to see if anything happens when the time comes.

It was awesome you found the courage to write this.....Thank you!!! AND fyi: I don't think there is a finer looking gentleman than Thor (played by Chris Hemsworth) of course......

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
NOT CHRIS HEMSWORTH

The dream started with me waking up in a dark corridor.I started walking down the corridor,it was dimly lit and i had this feeling that i've been there before.

When i reached the end of the corridor a huge door was there with two female warriors/guards standing on each side.The door opened and one of them gestured me to go inside.I walked to the room which was huge.The light was coming from torches and in the middle of the room a man was sitting in some kind of throne.
I went towards him.Tall,blond,wearing a heavy armour and an old scar in the right side of his face,starting from above the eyebrow and ending in the middle of his cheek.

He started talking:"Do you know why you're here? Because it will start soon." I tried to ask what,but he said:"You will speak later,now you will listen. Everything you know will seize to exist.You have to warn the others that soon the memories will come back and they mustn't be afraid of what they will see in their minds."

After that i asked him:"What will start,how soon and who are the others?
He said:"The final battle." and with that he stood and came to me.He put both his hands in my head and i felt something like electricity hitting me.Then a thousand pictures emerged inside my head of people,places,battles and all passing in great speed.
It was overwhelming.I took a step back and i was crying like a baby.He said:"go now and find the others"
I asked him how will i find the others and he said "get the message out and they will know.Leave now"
Then i asked who is he and he answered:"You are marked with my sign and you do not recognise me?"
(My one and only tattoo is the hammer of Thor...)

I walked out the door, i wasn't in the corridor,but the area that i live,which was destroyed.Ruins and fires everywhere.Then the earth started shaking and rocks were falling from above(pieces of buildings) and i woke up.

When i woke up i was crying and i was shaking.It took me almost an hour to relax.
I don't claim this to be a prediction,i just had to share it.
Besides when Thor says "get the message out",you don't argue with him

Thoughts?

I dream about wolves often, but in one of them a big black wolf came to me and told me his name was loki.

He taunted me, and said he could eat me if he wanted to. Told me something similar to what you're saying.

Looks like we will be fighting to the death soon.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your vivid dream with us. Your description made it easy to envision.
I have recently come to appreciate the ancient myths of Norse mythology and have created a few speculative threads on the subject. Maybe Ragnarok is coming back again or is just starting.

The Aztec and Norse god of war are both missing one hand
Garmr – The Norse hound that heralds the end of the world
Fimbulwinter: The Great Winter that lasts three consecutive years
The end of the 13th baktun – From Maya to Aztec, From Norse to Star Wars

Be on the watch for this era of great earth movement. Your dream, Norse mythology and the Aztec legends spoke about a similar event.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

you're belief is just as valid as the others'

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
You've had a powerful dream. If you are comftible with conversing with the Old Gods on this matter, it would be a good idea to do so. Connecting with them within yourself, you will come to a gnosis on the meaning. That's a dream to write down while it is still fresh.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Where would you like to spend eternity.

Heaven with the harps and singing God songs or

Valhalla, Girls, beer and tall stories from the legendary past.

Yea, I'll take the beer!

P

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join