It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw Thor in my dream last night

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
NOT CHRIS HEMSWORTH

The dream started with me waking up in a dark corridor.I started walking down the corridor,it was dimly lit and i had this feeling that i've been there before.

When i reached the end of the corridor a huge door was there with two female warriors/guards standing on each side.The door opened and one of them gestured me to go inside.I walked to the room which was huge.The light was coming from torches and in the middle of the room a man was sitting in some kind of throne.
I went towards him.Tall,blond,wearing a heavy armour and an old scar in the right side of his face,starting from above the eyebrow and ending in the middle of his cheek.

He started talking:"Do you know why you're here? Because it will start soon." I tried to ask what,but he said:"You will speak later,now you will listen. Everything you know will seize to exist.You have to warn the others that soon the memories will come back and they mustn't be afraid of what they will see in their minds."

After that i asked him:"What will start,how soon and who are the others?
He said:"The final battle." and with that he stood and came to me.He put both his hands in my head and i felt something like electricity hitting me.Then a thousand pictures emerged inside my head of people,places,battles and all passing in great speed.
It was overwhelming.I took a step back and i was crying like a baby.He said:"go now and find the others"
I asked him how will i find the others and he said "get the message out and they will know.Leave now"
Then i asked who is he and he answered:"You are marked with my sign and you do not recognise me?"
(My one and only tattoo is the hammer of Thor...)

I walked out the door, i wasn't in the corridor,but the area that i live,which was destroyed.Ruins and fires everywhere.Then the earth started shaking and rocks were falling from above(pieces of buildings) and i woke up.

When i woke up i was crying and i was shaking.It took me almost an hour to relax.
I don't claim this to be a prediction,i just had to share it.
Besides when Thor says "get the message out",you don't argue with him

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Were you reading a book before you went to sleep that was similar or did you watch Avengers before going to bed.

I often have dreams about the things I watch or read. They will have aspects of the stories but the story will always be much different.

I once dreamed that I was a vampire in a society of vampires but it was after watching Queen of the Damned. It happens to me every once in a while but it is nothing more than the stories slipping into my subconscious.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Are you telling the truth
or is this a made up story

I mean, that's allot of details you remember for a dream
its not like it make much sense, because "Thor" did not tell you who to warn and about what
the final battle of what ? teen moms ?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Why do people have to rubbish the dreams of others?

Nice OP. Thanks for sharing

P

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I love mythology and Norse mythology is one of my favourites.
No, before i go to sleep i watched the latest episode of "Being human",so if i watched vampires and werewolves i wouldn't make it a thread.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

its not like it make much sense, because "Thor" did not tell you who to warn and about what

I know that it won't mean much to you,but i swear that it's what i saw.
The dream was very vivid.

No he didn't say much-only the things that i wrote.Those who have to be warned they will know and what is this final battle i have no idea.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It's just a dream. Somehow dreams are tied to our subconscious and contain information from somewhere, possibly from things that we have heard and don't think we know. Sometimes they have information from communications to others that we are linked to. We assemble this dream in a strange way that our conscious may not recognize as knowledge or prediction. Our longterm memories are formed in our sleep. I find if I am overwhelmed and don't quite understand what I am learning I get tired and take a nap. When I wake, I understand what I have learned and start practicing applying it to different things so I can utilize it.

The translation of our subconscious knowledge and communication is very difficult to understand so our dreams do not seem rational. Sometimes they are just dreams but other times they are learning tools of the subconscious. I guess I am not good yet at distinguishing between these dreams yet.

I'm sure that some people can interpret these dreams but I wouldn't put complete faith in their interpretations. If they are like you than they may be semi-accurate but chances are that they are not. Maybe with a lot of experience and a link to the maker of dreams they may be able to tell. I doubt if this can be done over the net though. Everyone interprets things differently depending on the knowledge and beliefs that they hold.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Don't worry they didn't break my heart

At least those who answered were really nice and polite.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Sounds like a very interesting dream you had there! I myself am also heavily into Norse mythology. If the fimbulvetr / fimbulvinter starts any time soon....THEN I'd pay attention to your dream very closely! Wouldn't put it past you though, the weather has been a bit bonkers recently it's almost spring and yet it still feels like the middle of winter over here hah.
edit on 14-3-2013 by Wulfric because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Of course it's a dream,it was overwhelming and i had strong feelings afterwards.It's the second time in all my life that i woke up crying from a dream.

You know sometimes it just feels better to share a dream and hear other people's opinions about it.

Thank you for posting.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I heard somewhere that in ancient times, people would get tattoos of different gods pledging their allegiance to that god.If that is true, than I have to say, I believe you really had that dream.

EDIT: I just looked it up. Thor had red hair in the mythology so.......

edit on 14-3-2013 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

This is true about Thor having red hair, although unless you are a real enthusiast most people would think of him as blonde and as a result would appear blonde-haired in their dream

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You really don't pay attention do you? No wonder he was annoyed with you in the dream.

That's not Thor. He wasn't talking about your tattoo. You are sealed to the living God, whether you know it or not. Apparently you're chosen to salvation and you have a message that He needs you to send to people.

You really didn't understand the dream? I can't believe that. You're in severe denial buddy.

Your message is to warn the others about what they will see in their minds. So apparently more people are going to be having deeper visions, and even recollections of things that might not have been witnessed; or also that peoples' eyes will be opened to see more clearly.

I am one of those others. There are more here, but they are elsewhere. This isn't the only place that you're supposed to be warning people.

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
NOT CHRIS HEMSWORTH

The dream started with me waking up in a dark corridor.I started walking down the corridor,it was dimly lit and i had this feeling that i've been there before.

When i reached the end of the corridor a huge door was there with two female warriors/guards standing on each side.The door opened and one of them gestured me to go inside.I walked to the room which was huge.The light was coming from torches and in the middle of the room a man was sitting in some kind of throne.
I went towards him.Tall,blond,wearing a heavy armour and an old scar in the right side of his face,starting from above the eyebrow and ending in the middle of his cheek.

He started talking:"Do you know why you're here? Because it will start soon." I tried to ask what,but he said:"You will speak later,now you will listen. Everything you know will seize to exist.You have to warn the others that soon the memories will come back and they mustn't be afraid of what they will see in their minds."

After that i asked him:"What will start,how soon and who are the others?
He said:"The final battle." and with that he stood and came to me.He put both his hands in my head and i felt something like electricity hitting me.Then a thousand pictures emerged inside my head of people,places,battles and all passing in great speed.
It was overwhelming.I took a step back and i was crying like a baby.He said:"go now and find the others"
I asked him how will i find the others and he said "get the message out and they will know.Leave now"
Then i asked who is he and he answered:"You are marked with my sign and you do not recognise me?"
(My one and only tattoo is the hammer of Thor...)

I walked out the door, i wasn't in the corridor,but the area that i live,which was destroyed.Ruins and fires everywhere.Then the earth started shaking and rocks were falling from above(pieces of buildings) and i woke up.

When i woke up i was crying and i was shaking.It took me almost an hour to relax.
I don't claim this to be a prediction,i just had to share it.
Besides when Thor says "get the message out",you don't argue with him

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
There was a bar maid that met Thor one night
Initially Thor thought it best he not tell her who he was, but in the morning on thinking about it, he decided, hell why not tell her, give the gal something to talk about around the beer cooler the next couple days...
so Thor told the barmaid just who it REALLY was that she had met last night, and no she wasn't dreaming...

so he said " Honey I'm Thor!"

so than she said:
"Thor!...Thor!, Honey, you think you are thor! I'm so thor I can hardly can hardly get my thocks on!"

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Simple.

He warned you of Ragnarok, or the norse version of doomsday.

Yeah, I've been tracking it. You have 5 years, then again less than 2 years after that. Its going to be a hoot and a half.
edit on 14-3-2013 by CAPT PROTON because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is really striking a chord with me. I had a dream too that involved, I kinda feel silly saying it, but I feel like it was Thor. I have always had a feeling of connection with Norse mythology. I have not researched it extensively, just kinda like I feel connected somehow. I have been told by a past life reader that I was part of a Viking community, and a dream in later life seemed to confirm it in my mind. Having said that, here is the dream I had that yours reminded me of.

It was one of those dreams that continues through the night (or seems to) even to the point that I would wake up and then dream again on the same thing when I fell back to sleep.

I was in a large warehouse type building and lots of people were gathered as if they were waiting for something grand. It was some kind of ceremonial procession of these VERY tall people coming in and piecing together some kind of musical instrument. They were of all colors/nationalities. They looked human, but huge. It was in this procession that I first saw this male being. As each being placed their part into the machine, the music got more and more rich and beautiful. I watched with awe and excitement that pervaded my soul! The beings seemed pleased to see that. When it was finished, the music was so amazing, powerful, and beautiful! I felt it in my spirit/soul.

This would take so long to write out, I'll just condense it.

This male being was so beautiful, not only in appearance (tall, large, rugged yet somehow feminine also in grace and gentleness of features) but I sensed beauty in his spirit also. It was not a sexual attraction. I also could feel his affection towards me. I felt happy and comfortable when I was with him. It felt normal, not at all overwhelming. He gave me a formula or recipe of something that I could use if I wanted him and the other beings to come back. I don't remember what he told me except cinnamon and vanilla. The beings were on earth to protect humans from some danger, though they never told us what exactly. They were training us to be able to fight with them against the attack. He later on told me that the gods are on the silver level, in the dream he meant in a building, but I felt this to be symbolic of something also. When I went to the silver level in an elevator, he was there with the other “gods.” He looked very happy to see me. Then I woke up. I laid in bed thinking about it and I heard a male voice say my name. I thought it was my husband, but he was sleeping.

He and the others were training us to be able to stand a chance against the attack that was coming.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wulfric

www.norsemyth.org...

This is an interesting article dealing with the color of Thor's hair. It wasn't necessarily red.

Snorri Sturluson’s Edda makes no mention of Thor’s beard at all, and the Prologue simply states, “Hár hans er fegra en gull” (“His hair is fairer than gold”). This would seem to be a clear case of Thor being described as blond, but it’s not quite that simple. The Old Norse fegra usually means “fair” in the sense of beautiful – not necessarily “light in color” – yet it is also used in the compound hárfagra (“light-haired”). Conversely, the Edda elsewhere cites poetic verses calling gold “red wealth,” which would imply that Thor is a redhead. However, other poetic quotations in the work compare gold to both yellow amber and red fire. So, evidence from Snorri doesn’t give a definitive answer on the color issue. In an email exchange, Helga Hlaðgerður Lúthersdóttir (University College London) underscored this ambivalence: “the issue is also complicated further by the fact that most blond Nordic men have red beards.”

edit on 14-3-2013 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
[Quote]

Memetic legacy
mine is returning to me I think.
I believe those of us with the right blend of DNA are "special" somehow.
I see my version of Zeus when I can recall the memories but he hasn't spoken since I was a child. Dreams are just dreams. Memories you can feel. Like lucid dreaming but without control.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
My wife said the same thing last night that she saw THor in her erotic dream last night, She watch the movie that evening. I told her that is just wrong. I guess she has a thing for that actor playing thor

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

Originally posted by Spacespider

I know that it won't mean much to you,but i swear that it's what i saw.
The dream was very vivid.

No he didn't say much-only the things that i wrote.Those who have to be warned they will know and what is this final battle i have no idea.

I think you came to the right place to post this dream for discussion.

One of the most successful threads on ATS (from way back in the day) is called

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain
Posted on Aug 24, 2008, with 773 flags

(it is the number one most flagged thread in ATS history)

Here is a link to page 21 of that thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The relevant post is the ninth one down the page.

Here is a section of the story that may, or may not, be relevant.

To summarise - it begins with the story of Charlemagne under the mountain, dwarves (again) lead a shepherd into the mountain to meet Charlemagne, who inquires about the ravens. The shepherd tells him they still fly around the Untersberg, Charlemagne goes back to sleep.

Then a scientist explains how the extensive cave systems formed, with some supporting imagery. The narrator goes on to explain that the ~400 caves of the Untersberg lend a lot of material for folk tales.

Then a priest talks about Hitler and the Untersberg, he says that Hitler wanted to equate himself to Charlemagne and style himself a bringer of peace (just like good old Charly did, being one of the bloodiest butchers ever). He pointed out that like any such ideology (bringing of peace, no hunger for anyone, ...) can easily be perverted and used to do just the opposite.

Then the priest remarks on something more interesting - he said that even though Hitler improved living conditions and unemployment rates, that alone could never have created such fanaticism in his followers, and that Hitler used (not specifically named) mythology to influence the people in his favour and liken himself to a mythological hero. Never heard that one before, seems a point worth considering.

It ends with the conclusion of the story from the beginning, with the same shepherd being led into the mountain by the dwarves. The shepherd tells Charlemagne that the ravens don't fly around the mountain anymore, and he proceeds out of the mountain with his army, goes to the pear tree near Wals and there judges over good and evil, a 3-day battle ensues, after which he, the victor, hangs his shield on the pear tree (itself also a matter of some lore and legend, posted previously in this thread). The golden age of humanity without hunger or strife has begun.

posted by member: SETILunatic
on 30-8-2008

Anyway: or more carful reading of the entire thread reveals a legend that the ancient kings and gods are waiting in their respective mountains in their respective countries for the day all the birds are gone. In bible-tard language this means that Jesus has gathered all the birds to feast on the slain armies at Armageddon.

Apparently Thor is to be one of the Judges.

/my two coppers

Mike Grouchy
edit on 14-3-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join