It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is a sight for sore eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Rev 16:14

...to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

The gathering to it is already in progress.

Michael shall be unleashed. He is God Almighty's choice of weapon.

He shall be monsterous like the Hulk. And he shall keep a shield powerful like that of Captain America's. The militaries of this planet stand to fail if they dare come against this guy with the mighty shield.

Will any of you be battling during that great day?

Which of you already know you will fall by the edge of the sword?

One armageddon is a small thing, but the other is a giant thing.

At the end of the evil mat-ter, us great ones shall drown in our desire and most high, right where we take our stand against the common foe, which is the corruption similation based upon a theory of the two living Gods on the non-existers that been in our favor. This is why the Gods are closed up and sealed into eternity as untouchable in their colorful lifestyles.

Who is lucky? Those that are existers or those that are non-existers?

I say existers because of the incredible enjoyments that come along with existing when that is what you will make it to be.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
*yawn*

I thought your final thread was supposed to be a few weeks ago?
Now that would be a sight for sore eyes.
Ah, I suppose I can dream...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

When i see "Michael" i'm going to make him look like Peter Griffin from the Family Guy and politely ask him to bow before me just to see what happens.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePhysicalExperience
reply to post by WarJohn

When i see "Michael" i'm going to make him look like Peter Griffin from the Family Guy and politely ask him to bow before me just to see what happens.

You can't take Michael. He's a BAMF & would totally stomp a mud hole into the crack of your lower back area.

Maybe if you had a light saber that could also launch plasma grenades, that might buy you some time. But it would still be no use to run 'cuz you'd just die tired & outta breath. Pro'lly.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Bad ass wont even cover it. He could run the whole earth if God wanted to take a few days off.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Yep, pro'lly that too.

top topics

join