It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Harris, knights Templar, the fall of religion and royalty and the new king.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
John Harris is a freeman on the land, a carpenter and a public speaker.

His talks include..

Its an illusion... www.youtube.com...
A carpenters veiw... www.youtube.com...
Undermining democracy...

His website

www.tpuc.org...

I watched his latest(last) talk last night and was left stunned. He said he wants this message shared far and wide and hopes it will destroy him, so I'm sharing it with you on his request. He did say at the beginning he has been in a mental institute "so if you believe, don't blame me if I'm wrong...it's your own f#*@ing fault"

From 2:19.00 mark in the video below, He claims he and his mystery twin brother were born into an aincent order and his life serves a purpose, the Templar sacked the pope, the villain in the new star trek film is the demonisation of his name....

www.giantfreakinrobot.com...

John who? That name is either a Trek reference more obscure that I can recognize or — more likely — a red herring to keep us chasing our tails. So, let’s consider the image itself. We’ve got an apparently imprisoned Cumberbatch, in a dark Starfleet uniform, talking to Kirk (Chris Pine) and Spock (Zachary Quinto). The “cell” Cumberbatch is in could be the Enterprise brig, an abnormally scenic airlock, or something else entirely. At the very least, the image suggests that Cumberbatch’s character is dangerous enough to keep locked up — and that certainly fits with the official synopsis calling him an “unstoppable force of terror” and a “one man weapon of mass destruction.” …

he is the anti christ and by the end of the year he will be king....

This man has a huge following, so I'm not sure what he hopes to achieve by making these bold claims, apart from self destruction.

One thing I thought we may be able to investigate and validate/debunk was his twin brother who is supposed to be a some sort of corperate executive of a large corperation in the US. (please watch suggested part of video for more info)

I'll be adding links and a video to introduce john harris for those who have never heard of him shortly...

Wifi.

edit on 14-3-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Here is a free ebook about hat seems to confirm what John harris says about home town Penzance....

play.google.com...

Key word searches seem to tie in. Interesting.....

Here is an article from tpuc....www.tpuc.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Okey doke, well I suppose the easiest way to know would be to translate his name into Greek & calculate it.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

hi wifi!
subscribing to thread for now.
read the page linked to, and it seems i am investigating the same thing from another angle.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

hmm...

although the strength they showed was for the wrong reasons, the strength was still shown and remembered. Harold II didn’t seek the same and showed a difference in the concept of kingship, again orchestrated by the Order to re-establish in the memories of the people the ways of a true king. Harold was not for the people, he was of the people and in being so, tried to bring about a kingdom based on equality where the king serviced the people and they didn’t service him, his council or many hangers on, that would progressively get better over time. The Order allowed the church to destroy this

replace the name Harold here with the name John Fitzgerald Kennedy?
=same senario.
www.tpuc.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Elizabeth was told on that day that she would be the last queen of Great Britain as her name sake was the last queen of England and that one day she would in fact hand over the realm to the true Duke of Cornwall

concerning that, check this guy's site out...
www.theworldoftruth.net...

these are some of the articles he has written...

The True King of England versus the incumbent Royal Bâtards

The Abdication of 'Queen' Elizabeth II - We are NOW in an Interregnum Hallett Report No. 5

???where are all th eshillstoday ?, thepopeth reads?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I Read that article not to long ago. www.theworldoftruth.net...

What if???

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
i tried to watch some of the vids but i couldn't make out what he was saying.
oh well.

hey! that one story of his explains the 'two riders on a single horse' symbol real well!
phh! poverty

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
John Harris is a total demented narcissist with a messiah complex.
he blatantly lies.
This narcissist believes he is entitled to deceive those he sees as his inferiors. In turn he believes these inferiors, in the case freeman in his own subculture, deserve to be preyed upon since they are, in his eyes, worthless.
Since the narcissist is a pathological liar by nature, he will back his fantasy up with some tall tale about their feats.

Harris makes claims of doing "in depth research" but has not ever produced any evidence to back up his wild claims.
What he has done though is sit on the sidelines and watch AND ENCOURAGE others test out his demented claims in the courts and to their great loss.
people ought to wake up to this dangerous demented clown and start challenging the person who makes these claims - John James Harris himself

(post by billion21 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

I came across TPUC and Harris several years ago and spent quite a bit of time listening to his speeches, reading related sites re the freeman thing etc etc.

It was really fascinating and beguiling from an intellectual viewpoint but the longer i looked and read, the more it seemed to fall apart. For me it seemed to gradually morph into a "theory of everything" type conspiracy which had elements of truth mixed in with a freaking swimming pull full of woo and unsubstantiated misinterpretation.

The various little victories that individuals had over The Legal System were very enlightening but were rarely anything a switched on and eloquent person could not always have done, bar the whole "i am a not a corporation" stuff..... i tend to think that to really follow the whole "procedure" one would have to be somewhat obsessed, change pretty much everything about how you live your life (radically), focus entirely on technicalities etc.

Now that aint necessarily a terrible thing but i've seen too many examples where it's just been shown to be delaying tactics and effectively BS unless you live the travelling lifestyle and have plenty of cash hidden away for when the law just say "Bollocks" and takes your stuff despite your legalese protestations and you are forced to go to the European Court etc to bleat about how one was mislead by some stuff written by a complete stranger on the net.

I did wonder why he kinda disappeared a few years ago. I guess now i know... sounds like the poor guy had a breakdown and is pretty seriously deluded. He's a very interesting chap though and i hope he makes a recovery.

ETA: Bah, just seen date of OP. Bloody newbie necrothreadomancers. oh well
edit on 5-9-2014 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I have had the lying Harris on the ropes many a time. He simply cannot answer the simplest of questions about his own subjects, subjects that he tells demented sycophants like Wifibrain-less are “the truth”.
I asked once to tell me why he thinks he is not a person?
His reply was “do your research”. I asked him if he had researched – according to him- that humans were not people?
His reply was “I am not going to spoon-feed you”.
I reminded him of the reasons he says - in an Edge Media interview – that he created his website quoting him verbatim
“ we created the website so people can bring and share information”. And then asked why he was not responding positively to my questions? why is he not sharing the research he professes to have so rigorously done “ for years”.
His reply was, “he had been misquoted”.
I reminded him that it was his own quote from his own mouth. He denied ever saying it but it is there till this day for anyone to hear:
www.youtube.com...

He is introduced as a Freeman On the Land by Chalmers but denied he is a freeman and that was a mistake by Chalmers.
I pulled him apart over this interview and all his other incoherent bull# so called, "public talks"

edit on 5-9-2014 by billion21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: billion21

You are new here, dont slag members off when no insult has been offered to you. You disagree with someone so debate the points like a big boy.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains
he is the anti christ and by the end of the year he will be king....

So all we have to do is wait until the end of the year to find out if this guy is full of s#? Sounds easy enough. That's only 4 months away (less actually).

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

JH is imo a well meaning woo merchant and when the attention and questions got too much, he had a breakdown. Family and friends should really have stopped him there but now it seems like the breakdown is continuing in public. Sad really.

His ideas were interesting, but had no substance. Sadly a lot of folk have run with them and i suspect that very few have benefited and many have been led up the garden path and suffered legally as a result..... the techniques are similar to what some traveller communities use, but they are protected to a certain extent by their mobility and the often unofficial nature of their business and income.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Oh I have no doubt in my mind that he is a fraud, I like it when people put timestamps on their insane predictions in this forum. It gives me a point when I can revisit said thread when nothing they claimed happens.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: billion21

originally posted by: Wifibrains
John Harris is a freeman on the land, a carpenter and a public speaker.

He is a demented clown who is followed by fetus clowns.

Hahah, this is the first I've ever heard of John Harris, but after reading this line (and spitting my drink on my monitor, thank you billion) I don't know that I have any desire to learn anything else about him

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Golly, that's why I no longer take mind expanding stuff in public! Long long ago I gave many a barman and bouncer that kinda treatment, the poor sods. Even a Chief Constable after free party. He took it pretty well god bless him.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

ETA: Bah, just seen date of OP. Bloody newbie necrothreadomancers. oh well

Lol

new topics

top topics

join