It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient prophecies point to Pope Francis being the last

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

There are a few different references to this blazing comet or star and this includes religion. The only thing different about nostradamus is the 7 days. Most others say about 40 days. When you look in the bible, Noah, Moses and then you can use Mother Shipton though some say hers are a hoax. But I found an interesting piece in the Koran which really has me stumped. It is talking about Dajjal and then it also mentions Noah. But you decide.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 4.553 Narrated by Ibn Umar
Once Allah's Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal saying, "I warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."

So this Hadith makes a connection between Dajjal and Noah.. What happened to Noah and how does Dajjal come into it?

The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.12: And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.13: And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

So using the reference to Noah from the Koran, things don't seem to good for the future. But there is another piece of information critical to what I'm trying to show you.

For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.5: And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

We have a reference to the 40 days.. Now lets get the Korans version of Dajjal.

From Sahih Muslim Hadith 7023 narrated by Abdullah ibn Amr

The Dajjal will appear in my Ummah and he will stay (in the world) for forty--I cannot say whether he meant forty days, forty months or forty years. Allah will then send Jesus, son of Mary, who will resemble Urwah ibn Mas'ud. He (Jesus Christ) will chase him and kill him.

But in another Hadith, he gives the exact time this Antichrist will be here.

We said: Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him), how long will he stay on Earth? He said: For forty days, one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of the days will be like your days.

Coincidence? But this Mother Shipton prophecy seems to be similar to Nostradamus.. So we actually have two different versions.

A fiery dragon will cross the sky - six times before the earth shall die. - Mankind will tremble and frightened be - for the six heralds in this prophecy.

For seven days and seven nights - man will watch this awesome sight. - The tides will rise beyond their ken. - To bite away the shores and then - the mountains will begin to roar - and earthquakes split the plain to shore.

So lets assume they are talking about the same event.. Is it possible that we will see this dragon, serpent, what ever it is called for 7 days and for 40 days after we get the catastrophes etc? Sorry lol, I am a dreamer..

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
St. Malechi was the first to make th prophecies of each pope. Accuracy is debateable on how abstract you want to get to accept them. For example, John paul II was called "the labor of the sun" as translated from latin. now, John pual II was born during and buried during a total solar eclipse, or a sun's labor. just food for thought there - you decide. Im just presenting what i know.
also, each pope was numbered by st malechi, with Benedict 16 being the last numbered pope with "peter the roman" to follow, unnumbered. Now, since Ben 16 did not die, and we now have another pope, could it be that's why malechi didnt number new pope, because there will be collaboration between Ben 16 and Francis !?
Plus, Francis 1 is a jesuit, as another post correctly pointed out. and indeed, the jesuits have long been rumored to be in league with the illuminati and other similar groups.
Finally, aside from the nostradamus comet prophecy about the pope, webbot also predicted the pope would die in early 2013. could this mean the death of the papacy itself?
Agian, just food for though. Not claiming all of this as proof of prophecy fulfilled. With the NWO supposedly just around the corner, one wonders what connection, if any, this has to that. just sayin... World getting stranger every day

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rob3333AD

There is a theory out there that Jesuits controlled the NAZI's, the SS and then the group of NAZI's who also went to the USA.. They believe that this was the first time they had expanded out of Europe and now they also control the CIA. I'm not saying its the truth but the Devil works in mysterious ways... Is the rise of the Jesuits in the Church the end game? I don't know but I would be watching these guys.. They are very smart and history proves it. Deception is their Phd.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97
.in addition, everything they are saying is that 'he will fix the problems with the church'....it was almost identical rhetoric that we heard with Obama.......

Wow. A thread about the last pope and you manage to squeeze obama in. So now, anyone who says they want to fix something is going to be linked with obama, and we're going to cal it rhetoric?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by pointr97
.in addition, everything they are saying is that 'he will fix the problems with the church'....it was almost identical rhetoric that we heard with Obama.......

Wow. A thread about the last pope and you manage to squeeze obama in. So now, anyone who says they want to fix something is going to be linked with obama, and we're going to cal it rhetoric?

I can see what he's saying.. Full of hope and promise but will simply sit on his butt watching the world dig a bigger hole for itself.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Didn't someone make a thread yesterday about no matter which pope gets in, someone will find a way to mash it into the supposed prophecy about the last pope, ushering in end times.......

BY GOLLY THEY WERE THE ONLY ASS HAT TO MAKE A PREDICTION THAT CAME TRUE!!!!

Just give this crap a rest please.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I did, but I don't recall seeing your ever-so-eloquent comments the information provided.

If there is speculation to be done, you know it will happen here!

- Fim

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

But I guess this president was just talking crap also?

"My history of the Jesuits is not eloquently written, but it is supported by unquestionable authorities, [and] is very particular and very horrible. Their [the Jesuit Order’s] restoration [in 1814 by Pope Pius VII] is indeed a step toward darkness, cruelty, despotism, [and] death. … I do not like the appearance of the Jesuits. If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of [Ignatius de] Loyola."
John Adams (1735-1826; 2nd President of the United States)

Or how about this guy?

"It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country – the United States of America – are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe."
Marquis de LaFayette (1757-1834; French statesman and general. He served in the American Continental Army under the command of General George Washington during the American Revolutionary War.)

An Assassinated President? Maybe he was to honest

"The war [i.e., the American Civil War of 1861-1865] would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits."
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865; 16th President of the United States)

Don't tell me to let it go, People have been worried about this group for a long time and now they hold the highest position in Western religion.
edit on 14-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Fimbulvetr

Ha ha, Well I gave you a star. First accurate prediction on ATS I think.... ever... lol

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hi everybody.

Im from Argentina, this is my first post here. I have known this pope personally, is a very good and humble man. But about his Italian blood... I just want to say that His father was from Piemonte and not from Rome, I think the last pope should be a true Italian (born in Italy) and born in Rome.

Greeting.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rob3333AD

Pope Francis does not have a number associated with him. The Catholic Church said yesterday Pope Francis has no numbers after his name , The only time numbers could be used is when Pope Francis the 2nd was Pope and the now Pope would be referred to as Pope Francis 1st.
edit on 14-3-2013 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Well there are a couple of things you should understand. The new pope is a Jesuit, The leader of The Jesuits has been known to be the Black Pope himself.. If you look at the legacy of the Jesuits, they are not a religious wing of the Catholic church, they are a military/spy agency and you can see this on their symbol... Notice how at the bottom it looks like 3 fighter jets are fly upwards?

Aren't you stretching things a bit darknstormy? Look like 3 fighter jets? or maybe the three crosses at the crucifiction (sp?) with jc in the middle and a couple of crooks on either side.

And re the military/spy ring???

This was posted by payta in another ats thread titled new pope is elected on page 10

"Jesuits are scholars, not militars.
They are an order well konwn for their studies. They are well regarded pretty much by everybody, since they managed to unite science and religion.
For example, in order to become a priest you need to have a degree, thats mandatory in the order.
On the other hand, as franciscans are well known for their austerity, and benedictians for their hard work, jesuit sre well known for being scholars and spend most of their time studying.
During the american colonization, while the Vatican and dominicans where enslaving, and killing indians, the jesuit set up missions where they taught the indians about god and jesus and teh gospels, how to read in latin and spanish, and several other stuff. In return the indians showed the Jesuits many of their secrets, which were kept within the order. This is one of the reasons the Jesuits were pursued by the vatican afterwards. "

edit on 14-3-2013 by greatfriendbadfoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Originally posted by alfa1
Ah, Nostradamus.

But what about that most famous one where in 1999 and seven months, the King of terror will come from the sky, and there will be wars.

Funny, nobody ever mentions that one anymore.

Roughly 2 years out from 9-11,I`ll give him a bit of a break,maybe his divination device was a bit wonkey that day,or he forgot to calculate and allow for leap years

But my Mrs just found the old crappy tape which is nearly all but destroyed,as VHS tapes do over the years and wrote down for me what was said about the "New City"...

9-11 reference? The show was made in 1989 and narrated by John Waters "The Prophocies of Nostradamus The Final Chapter"

" The sky will burn at 45 degrees
fire approaches the great new city
immediately a huge scattered flame leaps up
a dreadful war which is prepared in the west"

45 degrees

45°0′N 74°54′W

United States

New York - for about 10 km
45th parallel north

I`m still on the fence with this one alfa 1

edit on 14-3-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

unfortunately Nostradamus prediction was for 1999, and like all his other predictions failed. to change a quote to try and scaremonger should be felony.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by Hijinx

But I guess this president was just talking crap also?

"My history of the Jesuits is not eloquently written, but it is supported by unquestionable authorities, [and] is very particular and very horrible. Their [the Jesuit Order’s] restoration [in 1814 by Pope Pius VII] is indeed a step toward darkness, cruelty, despotism, [and] death. … I do not like the appearance of the Jesuits. If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of [Ignatius de] Loyola."
John Adams (1735-1826; 2nd President of the United States)

Or how about this guy?

"It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country – the United States of America – are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe."
Marquis de LaFayette (1757-1834; French statesman and general. He served in the American Continental Army under the command of General George Washington during the American Revolutionary War.)

An Assassinated President? Maybe he was to honest

"The war [i.e., the American Civil War of 1861-1865] would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits."
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865; 16th President of the United States)

Don't tell me to let it go, People have been worried about this group for a long time and now they hold the highest position in Western religion.
edit on 14-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

Not one thing about the new pope being the last, or ushering in the end times.

I agree the catholic church is corrupt, and perhaps runs deeper than any other organization to grace the earth, but I do not see the relation between the prophecy and the statements of past presidents.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Oh boy. haven';t we heard this type of thing for every last pope since the 1970's....

And with the next pope, which will happen "soon" (hope someone gets that joke) because of his age, this rhetoric will begin all over again with other 'prophecies'.

and on and on it goes.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
Ah, Nostradamus.

But what about that most famous one where in 1999 and seven months, the King of terror will come from the sky, and there will be wars.

Funny, nobody ever mentions that one anymore.
Its been dumped in the bin, like last week's leftover sushi.

edit on 14-3-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Me thinks that was Bush. He sure got the whole "bomb em from above" ball rolling.

The thing is it is hard to recognize a time you live in. You have to envision it as a future event and them be some time past it to reflect and see it for what it was. When you are involved in that moment of histry the confusion and disinfo is so great you recognize nothing.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

I'm not stretching anything.. Vatican City is its own country and therefore also has intelligence agencies and a military. Just because they don't have a US army, doesn't mean they don't have a CIA and influence through those spies around the world. I suggest you look up Tehran 1943 and the 3 countries who attended along with Jesuits, Some say it was the beginning of the NWO.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
What most people seem to be missing here is that the church you know has now changed forever.

For the first time a jesuit is a pope. A jesuit is never suppose to seek such a high "rank" and always has to be under the "superior general" (thats the highest rank of the jesuits) so now, you actually have a pope under the jesuits which NEVER happened in history! The jesuits now finally control the church! From a... lets say historical point of view this is exciting! And to think he was actually ELECTED... so they actually agreed to it. Wow... the implications...

The white pope under the black pope under consent of the church. Think about it.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

How many popes have you seen come to power at night?

How many high rankig Jesuits have been Popes in the past?

This is unique in the grand scheme of things considering Jesuits have only been around for 473 years..I just hope this isn't the 70/7's spoken about

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NateHatred
unfortunately Nostradamus prediction was for 1999, and like all his other predictions failed.

"and like all his other predictions failed" ?

Well if you say so,your allowed your opinion,I`d say many of his predictions were strikingly accurate given the time he lived in,attempting to describe future events.

to change a quote to try and scaremonger should be felony.

Change a quote? and scaremonger?

What quote did I change? I added a quatrain,one I think could describe the 9-11 events based on a documentry I watched years ago.

Maybe it would help if you reread my original post so you get an a better understanding of my position.

But I`ll make it even clearer for you right here,I do not believe this event, if it were to come true will be the end of the world or armagedon.

I believe many things have to unfold first for that to happen,but we are witnessing world events which imo are end time biblical signs.I cannot see any end taking place for at least another ten years and definitely not this year!,though that doesn`t mean there may not be an end to the Catholic Church/Vatican,this is where the pop corn comes in.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join