"The New York Times is a Crypto-Nazi Paper"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

The New York Times has become the official paper of Israel’s Western would-be eradicators...
more

Joseph Levine's latest oped argued that Israel has no right to exist and that history should be reversed: “I conclude, then, that the very idea of a Jewish state is undemocratic, a violation of the self-determination rights of its non-Jewish citizens, and therefore morally problematic”. The New York Times' relentless attacks could well play out in ways that indeed attempt to put an end to Israeli sovereignty.

I suppose all of you anti-Jewish People will be happy with this news?

The Times just hosted an oped by Rashid Khalidi, the PLO supporter and anti-Zionist militant from Columbia University. In his latest column, he charges Israel of being an alien, settler entity, comparing its existence to South Africa's apartheid.

What next? Another holocaust?
There are People who deny the holocaust ever happened. I suppose it is only a matter of time before we are all lined up and executed for our beliefs.

Israel are the minority group:
14 million Jews (0.2%) around the world as of 2010

so wtf is it with all the lies and hatred?
I don't see the same kind of global persecution with any other religion.

Even more interesting is the phrase "Israel's Western would-be eradicators"...compound that with the Muslim Brotherhood's agenda...seems to be quite a global effort to eradicate Israel/Judaism...bit like school bullying.

How pathetic.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Israel are the 'Minority' group - Yet they pack a lot of POW.

At least you said 'religion' as most of them seem to think they are a race

FYI - Far more 'Gentiles' Died in the war than did 'Semites'

FYI - 'Jews' of today aren't even Semites!!!! aha... They're one of the most mixed 'races' on the planet.

FYI - Zionism is racism. Israel was made 'illegally' - I say it like that because one Mr Lord Rothschild made it legal. tut tut.

FYI - have you forgotten the genocide commited againt the Palestinians?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Global Anti-Semitism: Selected Incidents Around the World in 2012

Global Anti-Semitism: Selected Incidents Around the World in 2013

Global anti-Semitic incidents on the rise, report suggests

2013 Top 20 Billionaires
= one Jewish connection therein?

News Corporation media magnate Rupert Murdoch apologised for a second time on Monday for sparking an online controversy with a tweet over the weekend asking:

"Why is Jewish owned press so consistently anti-Israel in every crisis?"

Murdoch apologises again for tweet on 'Jewish press'

Hmmm could be, that the Jews don't own the press as we have all been led to believe.
Why has Murdoch fallen out of favor?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

sources for your information?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Now im going out on a limb here, and im at work and dont have time to do the research, but is it possible that the New York Times has been sold to another party? Just a question

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

How much you being paid to regurgitate this rubbish?

Israel needs regime change more than Iran. I dare say they are the bigger terrorists this time around.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

How pathetic.

how pathetic indeed, that you have to drag the god damn holocaust out at every god damn turn. The times is a rag, but it's hardly a nazi paper, but I forgot, just like antisemite, nazi is a term you, the chosen people, and distort and use at will even when it doesn't apply.

Stop and think for a second before you call me a nazi. Why did the Nazis start forcing the Jews out of Europe, which of course eventually led to the holocaust (which indeed did happen before you claim I'm a denier)? Why? Because they wanted a.

wait for it

RACIALLY PURE NATION. They created a religion, nazism, which was a merger of politics and religion, and wanted to PURIFY their nation.

What exactly makes that different than, say, calling yourself a Jewish only state, enacting racist laws and policies? Sure, Israel hasn't even come close to the holocaust..... but the same would have been said about Germany in and around 1940.

Suck it the hell up. Ok? Just because some of us take issue with JEW ONLY ROADS, doesn't mean I want a single person, Jewish or not, to die.

You, people just like you, make me sick to my stomache, because you are way beyond an idiot, you actually believe the garbage you spew.

Lets be realistic.

Jews are the minority, Muslims out number you by a ration of something like 5 to 1. That's not even counting the rest of us "would be eradicators" (I have some choice words for you but that's what you want right, me to be banned, so forget that, just know I think you are a very poor example of a human being).

So if the game was to "line you all up and shoot you" guess what, it would have been done a long ass time ago.

you know, I'd love to post some of the choice anti-muslim and anti-gentile quotes from some of the other media sources, but why bother, you clearly won't even read any replies, because you are just here to stirr up the pot.

you do realize you basically called all non jews jew haters right?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Anti-Zionism =/= antisemitism

How many times does it need to be repeated for people to get it through their hollow skulls?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Don't suggest I am a paid shill thanks.

Typical, you don't like my opinion and can't offer up a discussion so you accuse me of being a shill.

have you ever heard of Sigmond Freud?
edit on 14-3-2013 by Thurisaz because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Israel are the 'Minority' group - Yet they pack a lot of POW. At least you said 'religion' as most of them seem to think they are a race
FYI - Far more 'Gentiles' Died in the war than did 'Semites'
FYI - 'Jews' of today aren't even Semites!!!! aha... They're one of the most mixed 'races' on the planet.
FYI - Zionism is racism. Israel was made 'illegally' - I say it like that because one Mr Lord Rothschild made it legal. tut tut.
FYI - have you forgotten the genocide commited againt the Palestinians?

Hey, let me answer those for you, cause he certainly won't.

Gentiles don't count, we're not gods chosen people, therefore the amount of deaths on the gentile side, you know, those gentiles who were fighting to liberate Europe and free the Jews, are meaningless

Semite refers to a group of people who speak a semitic language, Hebrew is one, so any Hebrew speaking Jew would indeed be a semite, but, that also means just about every Arab on earth is a semite too. Uh oh, better erase that from history and plant some pine trees.

What I refer to as Neo-Zionism, this current "Israel survives or we all die" mentality of land grabs, expulsions, and out right threats against other nations, is indeed racist at it's very core. JEW ONLY ROADS, i think that really says it all. But see, that's the game, old zionism, the fight of the Jews to find a home and survive, isn't racist at all. So the two get merged, but that doesn't work, because the tenents of zionism are well documented... so.... the push now is to make the term Zionism, a racist slurr against Jews. Well played, i have to admit, well played indeed.

Firstly, for it to be genocide, they'd have to have wiped them all out, it's not even really attempted genocide, but it sure smells like it. But, all of that is a moot (moo if you watched friends) point because, the Palestinians never existed and are an invented people.

now this is where it gets freaking hilarious.

The palestinians never existed, palestine never existed, it's merely an invented name for those arabs who were not wanted by other arab nations....

sound familiar? Sound a little like the creation of Israel?

And, if you care to actually investigate it (depending on your country, be careful) the creation of Israel is indeed a crime, a plan was proposed, but never agreed on, instead, Israel unilaterally declared themselves a nation, and it was done.

Remember the recent hooplah about the Palestinians seeking statehood and trying to evade some of the steps to that, and how Israel had a hissy fit? That's EXACTLY how Israel came into being.... with less international support i might add.

But see, all of this we already knew, and so does the OP, the point of this thread is to incite people like you and I into saying or doing something that is a ban-able offense.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

You seem to believe everything BiBi says about Iran, etc.

The only sheep we have is a pro-Israel sheep.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

.. that you have to drag the god damn holocaust out at every god damn turn.

sorry you lost me after the second 'god damn'

wait for it

RACIALLY PURE NATION. They created a religion, nazism, which was a merger of politics and religion, and wanted to PURIFY their nation.

and I did wait and wasn't surprised when I saw the CAPS shouting.

Suck it the hell up.

You, people just like you, make me sick to my stomache, because you are way beyond an idiot, you actually believe the garbage you spew.

Thankyou for your contribution.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Typical, you don't like my opinion and can't offer up a discussion so you accuse me of being a shill.

you called us all jew haters and suggested we wanted to line you up and shoot you, in your op, so, suck it up princess if you wanna play the BS game, you best be prepared to take it in the face when it comes back at you.

You are regurgitation the same BS propaganda ever other paid shill does, so you really shouldn't be surprised. Honestly, a guy writes an article in a news paper stating his OPINION about the state and creation of Israel, and you immediately suggest another holocaust is coming.

I have a hard time believe even you believe that type of crap, so either you are an idiot, or a paid shill.

I'm leaning towards idiot.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

you called us all 'jew haters'

No I didn't. Where in my post have I written that?

I have a hard time believe even you believe that type of crap, so either you are an idiot, or a paid shill.

I'm leaning towards idiot.

wow, you had better check your blood pressure, you might burst a blood vessel.
Is hostility and name calling part of your writing style?
edit on 14-3-2013 by Thurisaz because: fix quote

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Great - this again.

Please understand that just because someone is critical of Israel, it doesn't mean that they are holocaust deniers, nor does it mean that they wish Jewish people any harm.

I personally think it is atrocious the way the Palestinians have been treated, by both Israel and others. I think that it is absurdly naive to think that the state of Israel is without guilt in this matter. I am glad that any media in the US takes a critical approach to these matters, especially since it seems that the majority of Americans support Israel.

I am well aware of the fact that Palestine isn't without blame either. To be honest I find it hard to sympathize with anyone who feel entitled to something, simply because of what some medieval religious text tells them. So in that sense I don't think that either of the two parties have any real claim to the land in question. But Israel has violated human right laws countless times, and continues to do so on a regular basis, and for that they should be sanctioned just as any other fascist state.
edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)
edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

From your op Quote:

“I conclude, then, that the very idea of a Jewish state is undemocratic, a violation of the self-determination rights of its non-Jewish citizens, and therefore morally problematic”

What exactly about that statement is antisemitic? It's not, at all. It's fact. A "Jewish State" is undemocratic, you can't argue against that. It is a violation of the rights of the non jewish citizens, but yeah, the name of that game is to force them out right? so that won't be an issue for much longer at this rate.

Any nation attempting to be "racially" or "religiously" pure is, by definition, morally problematic.

none of that is anti Israel, it's opinion, and based on fact, I don't see him calling for the destruction of Israel, but it is printed in the times, so it's probably in there somewhere.

and to answer one of your own questions, why is the jewish media so anti-jewish... What? What media exactly are you reading or watching? I'd really really like to know. Unless it's Al Jazeera, you are simply talking straight out of your anus.

Being critical of the actions of a country or government, has nothing to do with race or religion.

You sir, are doing a disservice to Jews everywhere.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dothedew

I am not sure about that. I am still doing some research on it.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Is hostility and name calling part of your writing style?

When I'm labeled anti-jewish and the holocaust is dragged out for no apparent reason, yeah, I am. but that was your intent with this rubbish was it not?

how about you read the other posts by me and other users, and counter our facts. I'm holding my breath.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

...and to answer one of your own questions, why is the jewish media so anti-jewish... What? What media exactly are you reading or watching? I'd really really like to know. Unless it's Al Jazeera, you are simply talking straight out of your anus.

I suggest you read it again. That 'quote' was made by Murdoch. Ironic isn't it?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

When I'm labeled anti-jewish

I didn't make it personal and label anyone precisely of any such thing.
My thread must have hit a raw nerve with you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join