It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Elected Officials Openly Commit Voter Fraud Daily!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Ok, I did a search for this and didn't find it here, but if I'm wrong, please remove.

Now, I almost can't believe what I just saw when watching this News Report by CBS. I don't want to ruin it for those about to watch, because you really must see it to believe it, but I know some folks out there can't watch vids so here is just a brief spoiler to give them an idea of what the rest of you are going to see.

Spoiler for those who can't watch the Vid. The rest of you should skip below and watch for yourselves!!
Basically it is video of our wonderful Legislative Branch during a vote. Obviously many of the Reps are not there, but those who are there, simply take it upon themselves to Vote For the Absent Members. Now, I don't mean they vote as that absent member was going to vote either. They are reaching over and hitting 2, 3, 4, or more votes on the desks around them and just racking up as many votes as possible for whatever they want. But it's really much worse than I can even explain and you must see it. These people are just wildly running around the room pushing whatever buttons are left unused like a madhouse trying to push it before someone else gets there first. In the report they even state and show that such activities are not allowed and punishable but are simply ignored and just the way things are done.

I'm having trouble embeding the video for some reason so here is the link also:
Video Link

edit on 14-3-2013 by mOjOm because: sorry, vid link not working

edit on 14-3-2013 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2013 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Looking into this a bit deeper I thought I should add that this is from 2007 and is dealing specifically with the Texas Legislature. This additional info however doesn't change it's shock value much however. If in fact this is just Texas doing this, it would lessen the impact of the damage it causes for the nation as a whole, but IMO that still doesn't make me feel much better about it. Plus, if they do it like this in Texas, who's to say that it's not happening in other states as well.

This is from Wiki:

On May 14, 2007, CBS Austin affiliate KEYE reported on the rampant multiple voting by members of the Texas House of Representatives during a voting session.[5] The report noted how representatives would race to the nearest empty seats to register votes for absent members on the legislature's automated voting machines. Each representative would vote for the nearest absent members, apparently regardless of party affiliation. This practice was in direct violation of a Rule of the Texas Legislature; however, no house member had ever been disciplined for the practice. The then-Speaker of the House Tom Craddick, responsible for enforcement of the rule, issued a statement that discipline for violations of the rule is left to the individual house members

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Sick and depraved. They should be arrested for crimes against the very fabric of democracy!

I would like to say Only in America, but, sadly, I fear it happens across the planet.

P

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
2007.... Been covered a few times.

And, just so you know, yes Jack the Ripper is not currently killing people today. Just because something happened in the past doesn't mean it happens today. Today... I'm sure there are various other types of fraud that are far harder to detect....

Or maybe not.

In any case. Old news is not very new.

new topics

top topics

join