It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Tribulation to begin sometime shortly after March 20th 2013?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

What exactly should I be focusing on? So as not to fall for the distractions? (Serious question)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

Are you implying that Christains will be raptured? No evidence supports the rapture theory it was an ill conceived notion by a radical preacher. No biblical support for christains being raptured

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT

Are you implying that Christains will be raptured? No evidence supports the rapture theory it was an ill conceived notion by a radical preacher. No biblical support for christains being raptured

The word isn't used, but the event is clearly described:

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Matthew 24

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

The passage from Matthew is the words of Jesus Himself. Clear Biblical support for the event, whatever label you apply, in any case.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

I just have one question.

On the 21st or 22nd , will you come back and be held responsible for your false accusations and predictions or will you just happen to have something else to do that day ?

Why do people like you even post? And what the hell do you mean "be held responsible"? Held responsible for what, exactly? Not OP's fault you believe every single thing you read on the internet and then get butthurt that it didn't happen.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Item

Here It Comes: 33rd government of Israel is expected to be sworn in on Monday
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 3/14/2013 @ 02:18 PM

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
The Bible specifically states that nobody will know the date this happens. Therefore if you've figured out a date you can guarantee that its false.

Matthew 24:36

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

By this logic we can make sure it never happens.

All we need to do is make a new prediction every day for the next day.

Apocalypse averted!

No need to thank me. Saving the planet is just one of those things I do.
edit on 3/14/13 by SherlockH because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Those passages are always quoted for rature believers, no where in the Bible does it say that we escape the wrath of God or the tribulations, if at any point we were told that we would not have to endure, the the rapture theory as vague as it is, might have some credence. I am a christain, however the is a commonly mistaught and is not biblically correct.

Peace, education through conversation.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No where in the Bible doe they use a single verse to illustrate a point, please include the entire scripture, you will see that Rapture is not what has been

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Barack Obama for the first time as US president is visiting Israel this month. He will be arriving in Jerusalem six days before the passover just as Jesus arrived in Jerusalem six days before the passover. Jesus arrived on a donkey and the symbol for Obama's political party just happens to be a donkey.

An image of Obama is to be set up 666 metres from the temple mount (I kid you not). I want to stress that this recording was first made in 2005, 8 years before Obama made plans to visit Jerusalem on the 20th of March, 2013. In my humble opinion Obama is a radical muslim

I was with you, I really was. Up until you said that. Seriously? He authorises the killing of muslims...

edit on 14-3-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I undersatnd your thinking here. And your theory certainly sounds plausible. However, I don't think the "powers" given to the Anti-Christ are going to be quite so overt. God has always presented miracles in such a way, that belief in them is left up to faith. Many biblical events can be explained away, or recreated by science. I feel this is done purposely by God. If God was to reveal Himself, then everyone would know for a certainty of His existence, and then, most likely, everyone would follow Him. He wants us to follow Him, because of our faith in Him and becuase it is the right thintg to do. Just my humble opinion. I'll be the first to admit, I could be way off. I would never suppose to understand the ways of God.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Matthew chapter 24 verse 29 says Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun and moon be darkened ......
Matthew chapter 24 verse 30 says And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:.....
Matthew chapter 24 verse 31 And he shall send his angel with a great sound of a trumpet, and he shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other .
2nd Thessalonians chapter 2 tells us that we shall see the Antichrist sit in the Temple of God that will be built during troubled times .
The Gathering together some call Rapture will be after the Great Tribulation and the fall of the Antichrist and before the Wrath . Pre Tribulation Rapture is just not supported by the bible in any instance . To cling to that thought only serves the flesh .

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

Matthew 24 verse 13 clearly states that we must endure unto the end . How much clearer can the words of Jesus be .Jesus sets in motion what happens at the time of the end very clearly in verse 29 thru 31.
I do feel that people who are reliant on the Pre Trib Rapture are going to feel betrayed or loose their faith because of the deception , when they can actually see that they are in the Tribulation . The PreTrib Rapture is a belief handed down for generations and didn't really affect anyone until now . But now we are facing the point in time where it becomes relevant .

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Check your ATS name out.

Your just one of the many nutjobs that try predict stuff that never come true. But you'll never be a Ron Weinland, Man, I've never seen anyone did such a big hole in all my life.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I very much agree with you, thank you as you explained much better than my attempt

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Oh geez... You guys kill me. Do you really have nothing better to do that worry abhout this kind of crap? Prophicies? REALLY? Give us all a break. Those ancient stories written to satisfy the ignorant masses of 2000 years ago? Why don't direct your energies toward solving actual, real world problems: Thrid World Develpment, Education, Safe Energy, Food supply, etc, etc, etc. Prophicies !!! Unbelievable - LITERALLY !!!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoShredAK
reply to post by Lone12

What exactly should I be focusing on? So as not to fall for the distractions? (Serious question)

..i want you - and many others - to find a most gorgious world

what i learned, is that many who use the phrase 'rapture'
misunderstand the context in why it must occur, and how

...it is not about 'escapism', or some ' lack of courage '
not at all
though i agree that it is often used like that, and even in a haughty way -
like how a number of them declare to óthers ' how they themself will go ' etc
..very, very dangerous to do that

the coming 1000 year rule - His '-
will be akin to 'an open heaven over earth '
so, a kind of merging dimensions
and yóu [ as well as many, many other souls ] are factually a Kingpin in this wargame

..what satan is doing
is to close off Heaven, yet ignite his ówn dimension on earth
- which is indeed a higher dimension as or present one: but *not* His '

the main difference between these two [ dimensions ]
is that satan will "upgrade " the human physical frame - so that people can have telepathic abilities...sense some interconnectedness...perhaps can astraltravel... clearsighted....etc
- but its nothing more than that : an "upgrade "
and satan will have only more cápable slaves to rule

This is what all the ' lightworkers ' are about: about reaching that upgrade.

but
..Hé wants, that a person will get a complete new *being*
a gorgious blazing body, consisting out of sparkling power,
so gorgious it d blow you away when you d even glance at one

satan knows this - and is afraid for this to happen: because it ll be the end of his rule

so
he will use his entire arsenal of deception
- by creating a silly image of the church cq belief
by ridiculing rapture using idiots like Camping
but most of all: by letting souls focus ont a 'little state', which hé [ and his minions ] fabricated.

so that souls will not look to understand whát [marvellous] is waiting them -
because they never reach that understanding,
because their minds are filled with Utter Useless ponderings about this world theatre
- which is all satans, anyway.

- if they dont reach the understánding,
then satan has the Legal Right [ remember: everything upthere goes by spiritual Laws and truths ]
to say Him "see ? your own are too deluded to notice Your goal: therefore, i continue claim rights "

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

cont.

never so many wrong assumptions about 'rapture' and 'His return '
i tell you,
there are only very, very few ready
Not because of some false exclusivism:
but because they - 144000 - have suffered very much... - each in their own way

..perhaps some have battled a certain disease...others battled in other areas of life..
but they all have 1 thing in common: they wait Him to change it

see all those different areas of life as ' 144.000 aspects '
144000 aspects of fallen humanity
...and it appears that there are 144000 realtime Souls, who each carry such an aspect

He will take thís company of souls up
in a secret rapture
[ the 'two in the field, 1 being left, 1 taken ' etc ]
to can Legally claim the proof, , that all aspects returned to Him,
and that very moment, " the Kingdom hás come " [ Rev 12:10 ]

..from thát moment, the world will get really Dark,
and the things happen as everybody s read them in revelations.
Satans [false] dimension will be closed, imprisoning every single soul on earth,
and they will see awful things - because that dimesnion opened -
and many will realize too late, they ve been Lied to, by satan and his henchmen

yet even thén He will get millions upon millions Out
called 'harvest '
- those, who never cared before

hope i was a bit clear; i tried to

bless

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
The Bible specifically states that nobody will know the date this happens. Therefore if you've figured out a date you can guarantee that its false.

Matthew 24:36

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

besides that..... it is foretold that ~the days will be shortened...or else NO flesh would survive~

so, the great tribulation will last 3 1/2 years of the final 7 year 'week'...

what is interesting is that Pope Francis came to importance om 13 March.... the 13th being the day of the month for all the Lourdes Appiritions and the day of the Phoenix Lights

also it is 7 days before Øbama makes his visit to the 'Israel-of-Human-design"
which brings up the possibility that both Øbama and this Last=Pope are the tandem pair
that make up the AC & FP found on Revelationm in the 'middle of (Daniels 70th) Week'

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333

Originally posted by ConspiracyNutjob

If Obama suddenly had miraculous powers and created global peace you might change your thinking.

Unless of course you were a Christian suffering persecution for rejecting him.

Why would anyone reject global peace?

You make my point.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-5

"But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."

The antichrist will bring world peace through a one world religious & political system. Sudden destruction will follow just as it did in the days of Noah. Christians are not living in darkness so this day will not come upon believers as a thief in the night. It will most certainly come as a thief in the night for those that are living in darkness.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

Barack Obama for the first time as US president is visiting Israel this month. He will be arriving in Jerusalem six days before the passover just as Jesus arrived in Jerusalem six days before the passover. Jesus arrived on a donkey and the symbol for Obama's political party just happens to be a donkey.

An image of Obama is to be set up 666 metres from the temple mount (I kid you not). I want to stress that this recording was first made in 2005, 8 years before Obama made plans to visit Jerusalem on the 20th of March, 2013. In my humble opinion Obama is a radical muslim

I was with you, I really was. Up until you said that. Seriously? He authorises the killing of muslims...

edit on 14-3-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

The radical muslims are on his side (the ones that really follow the Q'uran).

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join