It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Tribulation to begin sometime shortly after March 20th 2013?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

The media tries to explain it away as a failed missile test...

The Russians posted an alert for a missile test.
The Russians launched a missile.
The missile failed as did several previous launched missiles.
The missile was launched over the White Sea.

Then some people pretended the president was in Norway at the the time of the launch - false.
Some people pretended this was over Norway - false.
Some people pretended it was something other than a failed launch - laughable.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNutjob

Originally posted by MaMaa
Most certainly a stretch in my opinion, but to each their own I suppose. I don't believe the bible is anything more than works of man though so that taints my opinion. I hope if I am wrong in not believing in the bible that you are wrong on this one.

Oh and didn't it say that everyone would love the anti Christ? This is certainly not the case with Obama.
edit on 13-3-2013 by MaMaa because: (no reason given)

If Obama suddenly had miraculous powers and created global peace you might change your thinking.

Unless of course you were a Christian suffering persecution for rejecting him.

Not hardly, not even close! If he suddenly had miraculous powers I would think no less of him than I do now. He is a politician, by their very nature they are selfishly motivated, bought by some one higher than themselves, corrupt, untrustworthy schmucks! I wouldn't trust him to so much as babysit my child, but I feel the same about most all politicians. I have been to Vegas enough to know if someone suddenly has miraculous powers that they are probably full of crap and putting on a show for the masses.

He is no one special and I'm not going to start thinking better of him anytime soon..miraculous powers or not. And I do not think he will ever create global peace, not by a long shot.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

So many people waiting to die because their religious delusions tell them that a heaven is waiting just on the other side of the apocalypse.

No wonder the worlds so ****ed up.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Obama= Satan......i can see it.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
Oh and didn't it say that everyone would love the anti Christ? This is certainly not the case with Obama.
edit on 13-3-2013 by MaMaa because: (no reason given)

Hm, you do have a point there.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Jesus couldn't have arrived before pass over, since pass over as a holiday was created much later than he was "supposed" to exist. Assuming he even did. BTW the whole thing about Jews being slaves in egypt is a total fabrication as well

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Do people just ignore all the other millions of predictions that never pan out when they read something like this?

Nice to throw in Obama is a secret muslin in this one. Perhaps that's why so many posters who I respect (though disagree with politically) are actually treating this with actual credibility. Anything with Obama=Muslim just gets some posters conspiracy juices flowing it seems. Pretty sad people are so concerned with religion.

Who cares. Or are you saying he's actually a secret terrorist?

Nothings happening on March 21. Except the movement to spring.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Obama= Satan......i can see it.

Oh well, that settles it.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

It also says, ask and you shall receive, knock and the door will be opened and seek and you shall find and if you have ears to hear you will listen, He sends out warnings all the time and it`s those we have to monitor because they tell us the things to look out for and signs in nature or in human actions.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think 2022.

Because it added equals 6

222=6

"April Two o Two nine

the final time"

- Type O Negative

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Nothings happening on March 21. Except the movement to spring.

Happiest freakin day of my entire year!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
hey, I read the first page....but the "elect will know" says Daniel......so we have to read the whole Scriptures.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I actually have the Armageddon thing figured out. You see, we are born with ten fingers or 10 as noted in decimal mathematics. Now take 1+0 and you get 1. The year of the beginning of the end was year 1. It has been downhill from there. And also the bible was compiled into ONE(1) book. 1 is also the loneliest number. Therefore, 1 is the only number we should be concerned with. Year 1 is my answer.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

We really do not know if a treaty has not already been signed. Obama won the nobel peace prize in 2009, which many people thought a little strange given all of the military action by the US. What if Obama was instrumental in some kind of middle east peace agreement behind closed doors precisely three and a half years prior to 21/3/2013 so they award him the nobel peace prize?

www.nobelprize.org...

At the same time and place that he receives the award we get this little sign in the night sky above Norway:

The media tries to explain it away as a failed missile test...

All of the rhetoric about Iran is simply that... just rhetoric.

Just throwing it out there.

Well, that's certainly something to consider. How such would be kept secret, I am not sure. WHY such would be, if indeed that happened, wouldn't be tough to figure out. There have definitely been signs, since he took office, that events are moving closer to the end.

The important thing to remember is that God knows the timeline, and He is in control. We can watch for signs, and we can make guesses about when this or that will happen, but the exact dates really don't matter. Plus, for those that don't believe, PLEASE don't assume God is wrong because people make mistakes. We are fallible; He isn't. I can totally understand how all the various predictions, that are all shown inaccurate, make people doubt. That is one reason I am so careful to not place a set date. I will pay attention to events, though, as those can show us things. We can see signs without having to place them in a specific spot on some End Times calender. Believers can, and surely will, debate whether the Church (body of Christian believers, NOT some specific human church organization) will be taken up, and when, whether that is before, during, or after the Great Tribulation. Really, the when isn't important. Whether you are saved is what matters. I have opinions, based on a lot of years of studying the Scriptures. I know others have different opinions, that they believe are valid. I also know that it doesn't matter which of us is right. I KNOW I will spend eternity with God. I KNOW He keeps me safe, and loves me, and that nothing can take me from His hands. When that all happens, I am curious about, but not unduly worried. We will know when the time comes.

Meanwhile, the focus should be on watching the signs, because He did give them to us for a reason. We should use this information to show others the Truth. Whenever this all happens, it will matter what you believe. There won't be a middle ground. Either one accepts Jesus as God and Savior, or one doesn't. Whatever the timeline may be, I do strongly believe there isn't a lot of time left. A few weeks, or months, or years, but not a lot. If you don't believe, at least look at the information. Look at the signs God tells us we will see. Look at what's happening in the world. Think about it. If an old book accurately predicts things, you might want to pay attention to what else it says.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
I can attest that it has been ongoing since the year 2000, at least for me.

I guess "Happy Anniversary" is clearly in order than.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
for me this topic is political motivated no more no less,wast of time to write big comments to it,sorry to say that

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

wait but, how i sit a bad thing if you have miraculous powers and bring world peace, my dream is for world peace, so does that make me a copy of the anti-christ???...as far as im concerned the bible is a historical account of major events in human history, but its misinterpreted for the most part and certain things have been taken literally instead of symbolically, but no where in the bible are the words hell, or demons, not even angels, mentioned, all that stuff was fabricated by the church to exert more control, an incentive if you will, if you don't believe this *points to bible* then you'll go to hell *points to the ground*, but that's just fear mongering.

so unless i said something untrue then please correct me and explain how the whole anti-christ thing works and why is a bad thing when he's doing good and whatnot

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

If Obama suddenly had miraculous powers and created global peace you might change your thinking.

Unless of course you were a Christian suffering persecution for rejecting him.

Why would anyone reject global peace?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

to know something is to have a congruent reasonable statement based on personal experience or proof of something, but that does not rule out the possibility of guessing a date right, you may say March 21, and it actually is March 21, but that doesn't mean you knew, you only guessed to the best of your ability making a probable assumption, but not stating a knowable fact

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The history of biblical prophecy is not very good on this site.

People seem very good at putting the same symbols, numbers, and prophecies into the context of some event that will occur in the near future and nothing materializes.

I don't want to rain on your parade but it's not going to happen

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join