It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Tribulation to begin sometime shortly after March 20th 2013?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Barack Obama for the first time as US president is visiting Israel this month. He will be arriving in Jerusalem six days before the passover just as Jesus arrived in Jerusalem six days before the passover. Jesus arrived on a donkey and the symbol for Obama's political party just happens to be a donkey.

Using biblical prophecy we are presented with the possibility that the Great Tirbulation will commence on the 21st of March 2013. This could simply be yet another date that comes and goes but there are a number of events that all seem to be lining up for this date. An image of Obama is to be set up 666 metres from the temple mount (I kid you not).

I want to stress that this recording was first made in 2005, 8 years before Obama made plans to visit Jerusalem on the 20th of March, 2013. In my humble opinion Obama is a radical muslim that parades himself as a christian, if this intreptation of biblical prophecy is correct then he will reveal himself on March 21st and mass persecution will break out against Christians living in Israel.

The Great Tribulation is a seperate event from the wrath of God. Christians are not appointed to God's wrath and Christ will return and bring his people out of the Great Tribulation within a three and a half year time frame before God's wrath is brought against the world. (Read Revelation to find out the description of the plagues that are to come upon the earth during God's wrath).

If Obama is the antichrist then he will receive a mortal wound and come back to life, this will be evidence to Christians all over the world regarding his true identity. He will also receive miraculous powers from the Dragon (Satan).
edit on 13-3-2013 by ConspiracyNutjob because: typo

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Most certainly a stretch in my opinion, but to each their own I suppose. I don't believe the bible is anything more than works of man though so that taints my opinion. I hope if I am wrong in not believing in the bible that you are wrong on this one.

Oh and didn't it say that everyone would love the anti Christ? This is certainly not the case with Obama.
edit on 13-3-2013 by MaMaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
Most certainly a stretch in my opinion, but to each their own I suppose. I don't believe the bible is anything more than works of man though so that taints my opinion. I hope if I am wrong in not believing in the bible that you are wrong on this one.

Oh and didn't it say that everyone would love the anti Christ? This is certainly not the case with Obama.
edit on 13-3-2013 by MaMaa because: (no reason given)

If Obama suddenly had miraculous powers and created global peace you might change your thinking.

Unless of course you were a Christian suffering persecution for rejecting him.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I can attest that it has been ongoing since the year 2000, at least for me.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

Interesting thread. I don't have time, at the moment, to watch the whole video. Can you summarize for us? Is the 3/21 date based on the visit? Where is the evidence of the image being set up at that distance? I am NOT discounting the theory, and certainly would consider him a prime candidate; just looking for details, till I have a chance to view the video. I actually have some opinion on how soon things might get "interesting", too, and I really don't think it will be all that long. Can't say if weeks, months, or a few years, but I would be very surprised if it was more than a few. Too many signs to ignore these days.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The Bible specifically states that nobody will know the date this happens. Therefore if you've figured out a date you can guarantee that its false.

Matthew 24:36

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Really? This again? Well, when the date comes and goes, and as the years pass along with nothing of the sorts happening, will you change the date again? Dont get me wrong, I really enjoy out of the box thinking, but this has been hashed and re-hashed to death.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
The Bible specifically states that nobody will know the date this happens. Therefore if you've figured out a date you can guarantee that its false.

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Your quote is regarding the heavens and the earth passing away. When Jesus refers to his second coming he only speaks of the hour.

Jesus will return at the last trump, this is a reference to the feast of trumpets which is yet to be fulfilled. The Jewish calendar is a lunar based calendar and the fist day of the month is when the first slither of the moon can be seen in the night sky. It is impossible to know the hour of the first day of the month.

Mark 13:31

Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

After God's wrath is complete the 1000 milennial year reign of Christ on earth will begin. At the end of the 1000 years Satan is released and allowed to deceive the nations one last time. Sometime after this there will be a new heaven and a new earth.

When referencing his return it is only the hour (due to the moon phases for the beginning of the feast of trumpets, 'last trump')

Matthew 24:44
"For this reason you also must be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think "

edit on 13-3-2013 by ConspiracyNutjob because: clarified using scripture

edit on 13-3-2013 by ConspiracyNutjob because: fixed error

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The vernal equinox starts on 3/20 and then we have the infamous "322" # of ''skull and cross bones'' fame.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I just have one question.

On the 21st or 22nd , will you come back and be held responsible for your false accusations and predictions or will you just happen to have something else to do that day ?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNutjob

Your quote is regarding the heavens and the earth passing away. When Jesus refers to his second coming he only speaks of the hour.

Jesus will return at the last trump, this is a reference to the feast of trumpets which is yet to be fulfilled. The Jewish calendar is a lunar based calendar and the fist day of the month is when the first slither of the moon can be seen in the night sky. It is impossible to know the hour of the first day of the month.

Their are plenty of people that disagree with you. You are trying to outsmart God and I don't think any of us have that ability. If God wanted you to figure it out he would have just told you. If he doesn't than you won't.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

I just have one question.

On the 21st or 22nd , will you come back and be held responsible for your false accusations and predictions or will you just happen to have something else to do that day ?

In the OP I did state that this date may come and go without any significance.

So many people have tried to claim a date for these events and always wind up on the wrong side of the fence. I am just putting it out there as a possibility.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Barack Obama for the first time as US president is visiting Israel this month. He will be arriving in Jerusalem six days before the passover just as Jesus arrived in Jerusalem six days before the passover. Jesus arrived on a donkey and the symbol for Obama's political party just happens to be a donkey.

This is some interesting information to be sure. Thank you for posting OP !

SnF

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNutjob

Their are plenty of people that disagree with you. You are trying to outsmart God and I don't think any of us have that ability. If God wanted you to figure it out he would have just told you. If he doesn't than you won't.

God's word is complete, it is not about outsmarting God.

Matthew 16:3

"Hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky. How is it that you don't know how to interpret this present time?"

I would not be surprised if we heard the same words from Jesus today regarding his return.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Interesting thread. I don't have time, at the moment, to watch the whole video. Can you summarize for us? Is the 3/21 date based on the visit? Where is the evidence of the image being set up at that distance? I am NOT discounting the theory, and certainly would consider him a prime candidate; just looking for details, till I have a chance to view the video. I actually have some opinion on how soon things might get "interesting", too, and I really don't think it will be all that long. Can't say if weeks, months, or a few years, but I would be very surprised if it was more than a few. Too many signs to ignore these days.

The visit starting on the 20/3/2013 is actually based on a date that was found using a biblical interpretation of scripture. The video presentation was done in 2005, eight years before Obama decides to visit Israel on the exact date. The paralell's are ridiculous.

Some possibilites:

1. Obama knows exactly what he is doing and is simply an egomaniac
2. Scripture is truly being fulfilled
3. It is just pure coincidence.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I plugged your thread in my thread:

An Interesting Confluence Of Events For March 2013
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Beware the ides of March...

star and flag

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

An image of Obama is to be set up 666 metres from the temple mount (I kid you not).

Here's a short video regarding this:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

I plugged your thread in my thread:

An Interesting Confluence Of Events For March 2013
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Beware the ides of March...

star and flag

Thanks.

I appreciate the plug and the embedded video!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If Obama is the antichrist then that means roughly half of America is against the antichrist. I like those odds. I spew alot of disgust for my fellow Americans but truth be told I wouldn't have anyone else watching my back in a fight. Between the Big Guy, Jesus, and 80 million trigger fingers, I'm confident enough to go All-In.

Oh, and before someone retorts that guns will be useless against the antichrist? Yep. For his idiot followers? Not so much. This is one Christian that isn't going down without a fight.

It's all a moot point anyway. Not enough people *like* Dear Leader enough for him to be the antichrist.
edit on 13-3-2013 by netwarrior because: clicked too quick

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

According to some, the Mayan calendar culminates on 31 March 2013:

An Alternate Perspective on 2012 and "the End of the Mayan Calendar"
by Michaele Alyras de Cygne
www.elveasystems.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join