It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 crazy Bigfoot conspiracy theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I saw this and thought "par for the course!!"

1. A DNA test proved that Bigfoot is a part-human hybrid...and deserves U.S. citizenship!
2. The government secretly removed burnt Sasquatch corpses from Mount St. Helens after the 1980 eruption.
3. Bigfoot is really a caveman.
4. Bigfoot is really an alien.
5. Bigfoot is really a giant ground sloth.
6. Sasquatches occasionally sodomize domestic cows. (Note - my personal favorite!
)
7. Sasquatches appear in the Bible.
8. 10 percent of Sasquatches might be gay.
9. Sasquatches bury their dead.
10. The government captured a live Sasquatch in 1999.
11. Bigfoot calls have been documented and can be easily mimicked.

For full story with "supporting explanations" - theweek.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I support gay Sasquatch marriage and demand our government reform immigration to give Bigfoot his rights! He's only here looking for a better life and doing the jobs the rest of the forest animals don't want to do.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor

I support gay Sasquatch marriage and demand our government reform immigration to give Bigfoot his rights! He's only here looking for a better life and doing the jobs the rest of the forest animals don't want to do.

I think you are my new hero!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

6. Sasquatches occasionally sodomize domestic cows. (Note - my personal favorite!
)

For full story with "supporting explanations" - theweek.com...

I read this article earlier today, and I have to say if I ever do see a Bigfoot, I REALLY want it to be while he is "sodomizing a cow."

I promise to make sure I have the "video or it didn't happen" folks wishing I didn't have the video.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor

i total proof this subjection. Sasquatches are people too. LMAO.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i used to work with a guy that could pass for a caveman or a Squatch

bloody knuckle dragger with long yellow nails hairy as all heck and almost 7 feet tall

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Truth about big foot, they are all illegal ailens they don't have work visas, they sneek around our contry and scare little kids.

Some one needs to send out INS to all these sightings and get them bigfoots on Obama Care and Welfare.
edit on 14-3-2013 by 19KTankCommander because: SP

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I like the fact Bigfoot is undiscovered. Mabey he is a figment of imagination or mabey he isnt that doesnt concern me much, what i really enjoy about the Bigfoot legend is the mystery. Life without mystery would be quite dull. If Big foot really is out there and wants to stay hidden then let him remain hidden, after all who has he hurt?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Actually #1 is true.

According to the US naturalization act, any human found in its territory who is not claimed and who's guardians cannot be located, automatically becomes a US citizen. It says nothing about the % of human you have to be.

Bigfoot, if human DNA is found, would have all the constitutional protection that we all enjoy.

Should have added child...not just any human.
edit on 14-3-2013 by Hopechest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Imagine the embarrassment on the Bigfoots face! No wonder the poor guys don't like being videoed.
Some body needs to inform SPCA on the cows behalf

new topics

top topics

join