It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When does it become Reverse Racism?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SOLIDSNAKE101
Internet users make me laugh sometimes. Stop talking about it. The level of intelligence here is ridiculous.
You're obviously an ''internet user and if your intellect is so superior, why in the hell are you in here with us intellectual peons? Some things need to be discussed, and simply not talking about something won't make it go away. And to the poater talking about guilt, no one asks white people to feel guilty about anything. Ask my wife, she's white.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

no one asks white people to feel guilty about anything. Ask my wife, she's white.

Then maybe you can explain the OP? Having white privilege seminars and no one is asking whites to feel guilty? hmmm. Me thinks someone is a little delusional or narrow minded or racist. Which is it? It's definitely one of the three or even a combination.
edit on 14-3-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

no one asks white people to feel guilty about anything. Ask my wife, she's white.

Then maybe you can explain the OP? Having white privilege seminars and no one is asking whites to feel guilty? hmmm. Me thinks someone is a little delusional or narrow minded or racist. Which is it? It's definitely one of the three or even a combination.
edit on 14-3-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)
Listen up kimish, my wife happens to be white and I love her with all my heart. My two daughters are half white and I love them with all my heart. For my wife and daughters I would forfeit my LIFE, so how the fv@k am I racist? Even if by some twisted chance that I didn't like non black people, that would be PREJUDICED, not racist. Racists believe their race is superior. How can the ancestors of slaves feel priveleged or superior? The short answer is THEY DON'T. And by the way,my great grandmother was half white and half Cherokee, so I must dislike her too, according to you, right?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Any white person here told to "go back to your country?" by someone?

thread end!

Heck, i wonder how long you need to live in a country to be part of the country? lol

Yet a white guy from Europe that came here last year is more American then someone living in the country for 40 yrs lol. That sure is a privilege. 90% of the business owned by Caucasians is a privilege to another Caucasian person looking for a job (oh yeah don't worry about the token black assistant manager, he is just there to make the company look less racist).

I have seen it all! racism is alive and well but poor people will suffer no matter their colour, sucks if you are poor and minoirty.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Any white person here told to "go back to your country?" by someone?

thread end!

Heck, i wonder how long you need to live in a country to be part of the country? lol

Yet a white guy from Europe that came here last year is more American then someone living in the country for 40 yrs lol. That sure is a privilege. 90% of the business owned by Caucasians is a privilege to another Caucasian person looking for a job (oh yeah don't worry about the token black assistant manager, he is just there to make the company look less racist).

I have seen it all! racism is alive and well but poor people will suffer no matter their colour, sucks if you are poor and minoirty.

So who is more American, the illegal immigrant who has been here for 40yrs who can't talk a bit of English or the immigrant who has come here through the proper legal channels and is assimilating........ Yes that is really a tough one to answer!

BTW that immigrant that came here just last year, probably worked their butts off to get here and do right..... What has that person who has sat on their butt for 40yrs been doing exactly???
edit on 14-3-2013 by jheated5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2013 by jheated5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
Not just just the whole guilt thing, but the most obvious. Targetted. Whites are now a targetted group. Not just for guilt, but for wealth, reparations, crime, and abuse.

Whites will soon be the minority in the US. Will whites then become the entitlement group? Will there be special white college funds, goevernment programs, groups like the ACLU to defend primarily whites?

I can promise you, no. For progressives and extreme leftists, even white ones that consider themselves above the "white" class, whites are to be demonized end eventually wiped out. Don't you know? Whites are to blame for everything wrong in the world.

Many groups wish to see whites cease to any longer exist. This isn't new, and has been being pushed for a long time. Who has the lowest birth rate? Lowest abortion rate? Why has mixed race marriage been pushed when before it was considered a bad thing? No other race has been targetted to mix interracially the way whites have, by alleged "intellectuals", while other races are encouraged to remain "pure". Races that mix with whites are often outcast or excommunicated from their own.

There is a long history, and progressives are becoming so emboldened now as to be blatant and open with their intent, because quite frankly, no one is doing a damned thing to stop them. The longer they go unconfronted, the more the tide turns, the more people are on board.

The progressives are slowly taking over society.

This sounds just like the same "white power" garbage that the KKK preaches. I'm a white dude and I certainly don't see things the same way as you.

Why is race so important to you? Who the hell cares what your skin color is or who your parents are? Who cares if people are mixed racially?

The obession with being racially "pure" confuses me.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

Originally posted by poloblack
I'm far from ignorant, my friend, but thanks all the same. Do you think Obama has any real power? He was selected because he can implement things that a white president couldn't because he's black and any opposition would be considered as racist. He's a puppet, and so is Holder. How can they exert racism? They can't and won't because someone behind the curtain is calling the shots and it ain't some black dude, genius. Your first line in your post describes your own post. What else do you have besides that sorry ass example?

Your far from ignorant, yet you go on to basically say that even though a black man has achieved the highest position of authority that someone else (white) put him there and he is just a black puppet?
Oh does it ever end? Is there ever a situation where some white guy/s are not to blame? I would think not according to you. I bet you curse white people when you stub your toe, or spill your coffee too.

And as far as not being able to exert racism? What about the fact that it was stated Eric Holder would not prosecute any black on white crimes? Seems pretty racist to me....
Surely, you jest. Obama is a puppet, just like MOST presidents. Listen, I don't consider myself as a victim, because it was instilled in me by my dad to be self sufficient. Nevertheless, racism still exists. The same time that my two grandfathers wete in WW2 (and my dad's dad was earning his Purple Heart), they were lynching blacks back home in America like it was going out of style, men and women. Racism is a systematic thing and I fully understand that most white people are not racist, but there are people in powerful positions that think black people are inferior and that's a fact. It's funny how NO ONE will EVER tell Jewish people to shut up about the ''holocaust'', but at that same period in time blacks were being lynched. But hey, that's life huh?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

How else is one suppose to take it??? I mean what opportunity does one American have over another that's not up to themselves to pursue? You think the color of your skin dictates what opportunities you have...... Who is the ignorant one?
edit on Thu Mar 14 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

Its funny how people are saying Obama is black. Eeven if he is black, does that mean there is no prejudice or racism?

"Hey we are not racist, see i have a black friend..um i mean president!"

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's always funny when a white person says........ What? White priveledge? but I grew up poor!

How can someone lack the complete inability to see the big picture?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

reply to post by poloblack

Its funny how people are saying Obama is black. Eeven if he is black, does that mean there is no prejudice or racism?

"Hey we are not racist, see i have a black friend..um i mean president!"
I know, right??

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Surely, you jest. Obama is a puppet, just like MOST presidents. Listen, I don't consider myself as a victim, because it was instilled in me by my dad to be self sufficient. Nevertheless, racism still exists. The same time that my two grandfathers wete in WW2 (and my dad's dad was earning his Purple Heart), they were lynching blacks back home in America like it was going out of style, men and women. Racism is a systematic thing and I fully understand that most white people are not racist, but there are people in powerful positions that think black people are inferior and that's a fact. It's funny how NO ONE will EVER tell Jewish people to shut up about the ''holocaust'', but at that same period in time blacks were being lynched. But hey, that's life huh?

Look, we are not talking about 100 years ago, or 60 years ago, we are talking about the here and now. If you stand against racism then you stand against all racism, not just racism that is against your race. Forcing white people to wear a bracelet to show their "white guilt" is racist no matter how you slice it. The people today have nothing to do with what happened in the past.

And as far as holocaust victims go, I'm pretty sure that no white people rounded up any black people and forced them into ovens to be burned. I am also pretty sure that no white people were looking to exterminate black people because they were an inferior race.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

it is only in modern times that irish americans have been treated as white. Sweet just in time to pay for englands mistakes, how nice of them.

I wader what it is like to come from a people that were privileged, I guess maybe the next round will be our turn, if there are any of us left in a few hundred years.

What strikes me as funny is that I never knew it was the english that started the black slave trade, I was always under the assumption it was the Dutch???

edit on 14-3-2013 by DARREN1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

Look, we are not talking about 100 years ago, or 60 years ago, we are talking about the here and now. If you stand against racism then you stand against all racism, not just racism that is against your race. Forcing white people to wear a bracelet to show their "white guilt" is racist no matter how you slice it. The people today have nothing to do with what happened in the past.

And as far as holocaust victims go, I'm pretty sure that no white people rounded up any black people and forced them into ovens to be burned. I am also pretty sure that no white people were looking to exterminate black people because they were an inferior race.
I'm all about anti-racism, and prejudice in general, from ANYBODY, black white or in between. I just can't fathom the fact that you don't understand that black people lack the power to exert racism. Some black people are prejudiced, but they lack the power to make things difficult for anyone not black. That's a fact. And you're actually saying because Jews were burned instead of being pulled from their home and strung up from a tree, while hundreds of onlookers cheered on, even kids, somehow, that's different, even though, people died unjustly in both of these examples. That's rich, champ. And things that happened 100 years ago are VERY relevant to today. Just ask the Native Americans.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
While I don't agree with the tactics being used in the OP I will say that all whites are still priviledged.

but they didn't want the migration up there so you see other laws passed to prevent their travel, massive discrimination and racism. These laws were changed of course but the racism didn't stop.

Even as late as the 1970's you had federally mandated programs such as "Redlining" that prevented housing loans to blacks outside of certain red lines that were drawn on some map somewhere.

Basically the white population gave rise to the black culture we see today in America. Since blacks had much poorer education and employment skills this reflected in what they taught their children. They couldn't teach their children the skills they needed in the home environment at the same level that whites could.

1: You dont have to be white to be a racist
2: Some employers are biased, so I will give you that one, but equally there is a hell of a lot of black apologists out there that go out of their way to provide opportunities for people of color.
3:That crap about being poor so they get a bad education is a load of tripe, it was officialy studied and weighed in favor of poorer people actually being smarter than the upper class or "well to do's" as poorer people have to work hard to get somewhere as richer people dont need to put in much effort as things get handed down to them all the time, so why bother gaining 'smarts'? and you can take that straight to the bank, as it a scientifically proven fact as a 10 year study was made on different classes and IQ levels.

and just on a side note, I am not sticking up for whites, not sticking up for anyone, just stating facts as i see them from both perspectives as i am actually of mixed race....

PEACE OUT!!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Racism, in it's current state, is nothing more than a cleverly crafted plan from those who control us to do nothing more than keep us divided! PERIOD!

It is an advanced form of Tribalism.

As I can see from a lot of posts in this thread, it is STILL an issue of tribalism, while accomplishing nothing more than "further division".

Instead of saying and arguing over which side is right/wrong, the only way to end this "division" is to tell our controllers, that, "WE WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE THEIR UNDERHANDED ATTEMPS TO KEEP US AT EACH OTHERS THROATS!"! Yes, I yelled!

Those who yell "Racist" the loudest in todays world, seem to be the ones who like to condone it the most!

Compare what this government funded group is doing, along with Homeland Security saying that the most dangerous terrorists are right wing white men and take it from there. Our government has mastered the technique of "Divide and Conquer". Quit buying into their game and maybe, just maybe you might escape their manipulation and be able to stand up to them in the near future. OR you can just be one of their "useful idiots" and allow them to steam roll right over all of us......

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join