It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of UFO's Over Northern California 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by number47
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Well that is the easiest answer, but I believe my friend would have been able to see bugs in front of his smartphone. He's not one to lie and I believe him when he says they are beyond the treeline. Towards the end I think he is trying to show them going behind trees.

That looks like birds interacting on sped up footage, or some type of bird like a sparrow, fast moving very agile.

Funny thing is birds spend a lot of time around trees, Hmmm I wonder what it could be in this vid.

Thanks for posting,

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
That's a minute and 24 seconds that I'll never get back

Watching flies buzz around and listening to "what the hell kind of music was that!"

It does look like flies or some other insect, however the resolution seem very low and wondering if the camera would even pick up flies.

Going by the OPs story his mate said they were at the tree line.

Aliens for sure

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by number47

I believe both this video and the video of ufo's over Denver deserve a closer inspection. The common denominator explanation of bugs expects some stupidity on the part of the camera operators. In the case of my friend he laughs in amazement at the objects (alright he might be laughing at the guy wailing in the background). I don't think he would have been laughing at flies. Particularly, I do not think that a professional news crew would film and air footage of bugs and even bring in outside experts on the story.

Not that crap again.

Seriously, not stupidity but deception. He could be laughing because many will fall for such stupidity if it was a intentional hoax on your friends part.

You do not think anything on TV only stays on TV due to ratings?

Seriously, are you joking with this, aviation experts would see the footage and be as dumbfounded as the professional reporters were if they are lead to believe that these are not insects and some type of craft.

Like the bloke who first got the footage.

Footage first filmed on the side of a hill that looks like is covered in dirt, footage is take at what was it, around 1pm, with the sun high up in the sky the moisture from the ground will be evaporating and attracting all sorts of insects.

After reading that thread with the news crew I felt sorry for us as a species because they damn well would of known, or at least some of the ones who decides what is going to air would have known but decided to portray the story as they did without ever ruling out that it could be bugs/insects and what for, what actually came out of it, much speculation and most likely a rise in ratings for broadcasting something so strange and out of this world.
The TV station come out on top with higher viewing/ratings while UFOlogy suffers due to ignorance on behalf of many that support UFOlogy or are interested in such subjects.

Look at ATS, the biggest threads are the most most outlandish, why? It creates much debate about rational and irrational ways of thinking and posters just continue to clash, now what comes out of these types of threads, nothing really except for the OP and posters to gain flags and stars. Same as TV news station reporting on something, seeing its not really news worthy but not wish to waste resources so they air the story in a way to gain ratings.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
sadly, though i totally believe in ufos and their presence here, this piece of footage is too unclear and ambiguous to confirm that. nevertheless i found it interesting to watch.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join