It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of UFO's Over Northern California 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This is my first real thread so... give me all ya got.

This is video recorded by a friend of mine last year. My friend showed me this video on his smartphone a few days after he took it. I was impressed and recommended he report it somewhere. He said no way and he wanted nothing to do with reporting it, and wanted no attention from it. I got him to give me a copy and he said I could show it to people, just that he didn't want to do anything. I thought he was being irrational and that I would post it right away, but I thought about his reasoning and why he might feel that way and it made me have second thoughts.

I do believe that there are other lifeforms that live outside of the earth and possibly on other planets. I believe they may visit here and interact with humans. I also believe that our government and "ptb" are not honest about their knowledge of other lifeforms. Given all these beliefs it occurs to me that the reason for dishonesty is likely because of a sinister or grim aspect that would upset many people. Therefor, I am concerned of attention that might be brought to me and possibly my friend for publishing this footage.

Anyway it took me a year, but here I am. The tipping point for me was this thread
More footage of UFOs over Denver
The objects in this video move and appear very similar to the objects in the Denver news video. I guess that people have generally disregarded them as bugs, but I have similar evidence.

This video was taken during the day and shows several objects moving very fast. They do move like a swarm of flies, but they are above and beyond the treeline, some distance away.

Even though I did not shoot the video first hand, I am confident that it is 100% authentic and has not been altered in anyway. My friend who took the video is older and not particularly technology literate. I had help him to be able to share the file from his phone so I could get a copy.

Fair warning about the audio. My friend is outside on a deck or something and another friend is doing work nearby. There is the sound of the radio and the sound of the worker wailing along and also some buzz saw sounds that can be kind of loud. I don't think you can hear the objects, they seem too far away to hear.

reply to post by Biigs

Also The video is very shaky to start but gets better. Don't think I've ever seen helicopters move that way.

edit on 13-3-2013 by number47 because: shaky video warning

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
due to the insanely bad footage, im gunna go with a educated guess due to its size and shape, as a helicopter.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Awesome, this is where my closest family lives, Shasta Lake area, and they are ALL very, erm special people...Always lots to see in the sky wherever they are. I should do a thread sometime about my Son Orion.

However people who are 'connected' are so very very private about it, he is a long time member/reader here but after what he saw me go through on some of the alternative topics he just bowed out as far as being a contributor.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It looks like a bat and sounds like a bad Dylan imitation. Good to meet you though, and tell your friend to up his game.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by number47

Also to say people who come forward with truth are often marginalized and pretty much ignored... your friend is more than safe after this video although he is probably connected and certainly has had certain parts of his brain activated to be able to spot the craft others will see as whatever their minds chose to make them remain in their comfort zones.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Hadn't thought about bats. I figure it's daytime (the date and time stamp on the video are correct) and they move kind of fast for bats. My friend is recording on a smartphone, but video resolution is a mystery to him and he has it set to a pretty low level.
. I keep wishing it was hd too.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This video isn't even labeled as a UFO. It looks like a bunch of insects flying around. And they most certainly are not above or beyond the tree line. They are close to the camera and being blurred as such.

edit on 13-3-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I do love Shasta. This video was taken near the coast, though. Behind the redwood curtain. There certainly a lot of uniquely wonderful people around all of these parts. I would agree my friend may be a little "special" to even spot these. All he can do is laugh when he sees them.

edit on 13-3-2013 by number47 because: grama

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by number47
reply to post by Aleister

Hadn't thought about bats. I figure it's daytime (the date and time stamp on the video are correct) and they move kind of fast for bats. My friend is recording on a smartphone, but video resolution is a mystery to him and he has it set to a pretty low level.
. I keep wishing it was hd too.

It just reminded me of bats, so that was my best guess. They come out at dusk, so it wouldn't be bats if it were broad daylight. We used to toss tennis balls up in the air when the bats were out and they'd circle the tennis ball. I lived in a house once where bats would commonly come inside and fly around - you can be in a small room with a bat and it would never touch you, even though it's flying around at impossible speed and with such quick up-down-left-right movements that they are a wonder to watch close up. That's why the vid looked like bats to me, I've seen and enjoyed them in flight.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Well that is the easiest answer, but I believe my friend would have been able to see bugs in front of his smartphone. He's not one to lie and I believe him when he says they are beyond the treeline. Towards the end I think he is trying to show them going behind trees.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
That's a minute and 24 seconds that I'll never get back

Watching flies buzz around and listening to "what the hell kind of music was that!"

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Ive seen more UFO's in northern california then anywhere in this country.

I wouldnt put it past you thats for sure.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Does no one ever stop to think; why would an intelligent species, which is capable of building craft which can come to earth from other star systems or dimensions, get here and fly around in mad patterns like some demented moth around a light bulb? I mean seriously, what would they be doing? Joy riding? Confusing the locals and having a giggle?

This fact alone makes this "ufo" encounter as unbelievable as the tooth fairy! And OMG!!! Not another "my friend didn't want to make a big deal of it" story. It#s from a while back..... Not again, please! How dumb do you think we are? Jeeeez!!!!!

So I guess I have already been duped, and given you the attention you wanted. For the record I don't believe a word of your story, and I don't believe this is anything other than some birds catching insects filmed on a badly focused cheep camera phone - and I think you already know that but are trying to make something of it which is clearly not there.

This should by right in the HOAX bin faster than you can say Cheap Trick!

edit on 13-3-2013 by nothingwrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nothingwrong

I'll accept that the behavior doesn't make sense for some advance race. Honestly I don't know what the objects are. Could be man made - maybe those new mini drones?

It also makes no sense that I would join just to dupe you. I do my best to remain honest in life and I swear what I said is the truth.

I believe both this video and the video of ufo's over Denver deserve a closer inspection. The common denominator explanation of bugs expects some stupidity on the part of the camera operators. In the case of my friend he laughs in amazement at the objects (alright he might be laughing at the guy wailing in the background). I don't think he would have been laughing at flies.

Particularly, I do not think that a professional news crew would film and air footage of bugs and even bring in outside experts on the story.
'

edit on 13-3-2013 by number47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Oh boy, at first I thought carpenter bees but they usually don't see more than three or four battling for turf so I'm gonna go with some other flying insects...Not ufo's...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by number47
reply to post by nothingwrong

I'll accept that the behavior doesn't make sense for some advance race.

Well, then is most certainly isn't. In life, if the numbers don't add up, then they are wrong. Simple.

If it makes no sense there is no sense in it. As soon as you see those patterns of flight you know with 100% certainty that it is not any kind of alien life form. End of.

Perhaps you are telling the truth - who am I to judge? If I miss judge you then I apologise. But dude - this is crock. There is no way these are anything other than some distant birds catching insects. Or similar earthly phenomena.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I see bugs, or maybe bats, all out of focus.

The music was annoying too, and I couldn't figure if it was added post production, or if it was just part of the background.
If added after the fact, it takes away from any credibility were this actually something worthy of more comment. Just say'n.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I think it was probably a bat whos neurones or echolocation faculties were all screwed up because of the bad Dylan imitation...

Poor thing was probably trying to figure out how to escape!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

The objects in this video move and appear very similar to the objects in the Denver news video. I guess that people have generally disregarded them as bugs, but I have similar evidence.

The Denver UFOs weren't disregarded as insects they were insects and indeed you do have similar footage of insects .

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I am afraid what your friend has here are insects.

1. They have wing movement.
2. They move like flying bugs.
3. They appear to be very close to the phone.
Gnats or No-see-ums perhaps ?

My apology to you.
I did not watch the Denver video before speaking.

I now think these are very similar.
Although I think I see wing movement in your friends recording, the Denver one
appears to flutter like wings also.

What could move so fast?

edit on 14-3-2013 by azureskys because: added thought

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join