It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pau. Ryan's Freudian Slip on CNN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
See:crooksandliars.com...

to view the actual clip.

From the same source:

I'm guessing that Paul Ryan thinks those manly biceps are just going to dazzle the media so much that they'll just glide right over the most truthful Freudian slip to ever cross those PX90-lovin' lips:

"This is something we will not give up on because we are not going to give up on destroying the health care system for the American people."

There you go, people. When a politician tells you what he is, believe him.

I was looking for other sources (specifically conservative/right/libertarian sources) in order to be "Fair and Balanced" but I couldn't find any.

However, I did find this from Fairfax County Virginia and just couldn't resist sharing it (I'm bad; very very bad - LOL):

www.fairfaxunderground.com...

Ryan answered, “because we’re not going to give up on destroying the health-care system for the American people.”

CNN’s Dana Bash asked whether Ryan was being “disingenuous” by including new taxes that he opposed.

“We’re not going to refight the past,” he explained.

If Ryan is “not going to fight the past,” Fox News’s Chad Pergram asked, why is he still trying to repeal Obamacare?

“This to us is something that we’re not going to give up on,” Ryan answered, “because we’re not going to give up on destroying the health-care system for the American people.”

Even a skilled illusionist can have the occasional Freudian slip.

BWHAHAHAHAHA! The conservatives cant STAND that they lost. LOST LOST LOST!!!! Republicans lost the presidency, House seats and the combined popular vote in House races.

Most adolescents grow OUT of their AYn Rand Fantasy LAnd! When will RYAN!

My thoughts this guy is a real piece of work - He couldn't even carry his own, wealthy, precinct in the last election (or city, or Wisconsin) for the republicans (see/listen John Wienver on KPFK 3/13/13 3:00 - 4:00 pm PST). He was only able to keep his seat due to republician gerrymandering. Apparently his family is well liked but he - not so much - do they know things we should???

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

A video of the slip on youtube

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

join