It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Different View on Guns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoursteppingonmytoes
reply to post by SPECULUM

If we lure them into the outback perhaps nature will fight alongside us. You're right, the bush can kill you quicker than a bullet in some places.Taipans and Brown, Snakes, Spiders, Stonefish! Lucky I'm in suburbia but I'm all out of Jackal juice SPEC

Hollow points and foul language will have to suffice!

always shoot for the left inner groin with your hollow points, never try shooting for the vest or in the head, you need them to bleed out quickly

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

always shoot for the left inner groin with your hollow points, never try shooting for the vest or in the head, you need them to bleed out quickly
Ouch!

That will rip half the leg off won't it? I've never seen the effects on flesh from a hollow point, .22's would pack a punch but the bullets look so small. I hope I never have to but I'll keep that in mind. Remind me never to mess with you haha.

Cheers SPEC

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by yoursteppingonmytoes

But it was kind of the reason I did the thread seabag I wanted to chime in on how bad our gun laws are because we've already been screwed over here. More people as you said in the US, need to wake up and smell the bs!

I know, buddy. That’s why I was so appreciative of your thread…

THAT…and it was a nice presentation. Good work!

20million revolutionaries right there if needs be! Thanks for the vid watching it now! Hoo rah

It’s worth’a watch if you want to see our mindset (the half of this country who knows what’s up!). I think the message is quite reasonable. Anybody who doesn’t think so can F....OFF!

I reckon I'd have a ball with some of the rec shooting over there, would love to come shoot some guns with some Americans

Be safe mate.

Thanks brother. You too!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by yoursteppingonmytoes

I think the most important point being missed here is that crime rates have gone up in Australia and the UK since the gun bans. Yes, gun crime has gone down, but violent crime has skyrocketed.

www.youtube.com...

www.rumormillnews.com...

blog.skepticallibertarian.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoursteppingonmytoes
reply to post by seabag

Thanks seabag

Glad you enjoyed it, macabre and disturbing as it is..

They melted over a million guns, mostly .22's. They didn't get ours mate! I should've posted a photo of the Winchester but my brother has the key hehe.

I hope all goes well for you guys in the US, I believe there is an agenda and I also think perhaps the US people are the only ones who can stop it. Thinking of you guys over there. Be safe.

That pic is cool
I would not want to mess with some of the paramilitaries and militias, enthusiasts etc in the US. Knowing there's still fighters and thinkers in the US is a small comfort, I'm going for the good guys at least

Thanks for your post, and thoughts about our situation. I believe the situation will play out differently here, because people are waking up to protect their Constitutional rights. We were very fortunate to have had founders that understood what eventually happens to all governments... They keep taking more and more of your liberty until they are all powerful. Freedom will prevail.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vtr99

Hey vtr,

Meant every word! I hope you're right and freedom prevails in the end, nobody here had a reason to fight for gun rights over here at the time. Even my old man took it in his stride, it was more of an inconvenience than an "agenda" but its quite clear to me what is happening in the US with the militarization of security services and a clampdown on civilians. Be safe

top topics

<< 1   >>

join