It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Arming Civilians to Fight Feds! "No Hope Short of Bloodshed"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

That avatar is fantastic. Can I get a full size version? I'd like to use it as the background on my tablet.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
The next question is...What happens at the Canadian and Mexico Borders? There will no doubt be some type of attempted Exodus when the first shots ring out.

And then what? Will they try to stop people from leaving the US? Under what laws?

This is what i've thoughtdue to my proximity to the border and the real answer i've determined is that it would be treated like a border crossing between Syria and Jordan.
Rebels would be operating on both sides.
Different factions will assemble and have different agendas.

But also, there are variables to be considered like loss of control due to resources etc on the Canadian side due to a massive influx of weapons and people which they would be forced to redraw lines and fall back opening up no-man's land scenarios between the countries. That void would be filled by anyone willing..

Laws will still exist in the functional parts but i'm of the belief large swathes of land will be.. 'hostile'.
It doesn't matter where you are in Canada this would have some sort of impact and depending how quickly it escalates I could even imagine a draft occurring for a national emergency.

As for Mexico, I mean...would it really be hard to see the cartels coming up for "business purposes"??
edit on 14-3-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
How do we the people prepare just in case we must fight the feds. got anything i can spread all around my county to rally, train, and prepare troops?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Cool.if it comes down to war...its been nice conversing with yahs.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The problem I have with this video is that it doesn't actually name the sheriff or reference anything that can be used as a source for verification. The information given was that he was a member of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association and there only two sheriffs from Michigan on the list of which only one is listed as a member--Sheriff Kenny Marks. I found nothing confirming that he is actually doing what is being purported. Not calling the show or the attendee a liar--just saying that hearsay is not very good evidence and if it's real, it should be corrected. The sad thing is the legal fund for the CSPOA is sitting at $8270 in donations--that is not a whole lot. Karen the school bus driver who was tortured by kids had more donations than that by a landslide.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
As for Mexico, I mean...would it really be hard to see the cartels coming up for "business purposes"??
edit on 14-3-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

OMG... Fast and Furious? Is that why Gov was arming the cartels, to act as partisans against US citizens during civil unrest?

Ugh. I think my last night of good, restful sleep is in the past.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Why not arm the Cartels?
They at least can be bought....
Give them the promise of drug sales territory in the North America Union.....
They have some fearsome resources and lots of ready cash....
They would be swarming the border with semi trucks of dope if civil war broke out, and theyd have the muscle to protect the shipments and set up sales area too.....
Now im thinkin the Cripps and Bloods may end up allies hahahahah
But the scenarios are wide open when the ball drops.
And drop it seems to definately want to do..................

We Canadians have A BIG STAKE IN THIS WAR......NO MATTER WHAT....

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It would be really nice if all of these Sheriffs could ban together and get their allotted Tanks and guns and ammo and then when the SHTF, use them to fight the real problem, TPTB. I mean once they have been given the equipment (bribes) and then lose their Sheriff powers, perhaps they will side with the common citizens.

One can still dream, can't they?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
The problem I have with this video is that it doesn't actually name the sheriff or reference anything that can be used as a source for verification. The information given was that he was a member of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association and there only two sheriffs from Michigan on the list of which only one is listed as a member--Sheriff Kenny Marks. I found nothing confirming that he is actually doing what is being purported. Not calling the show or the attendee a liar--just saying that hearsay is not very good evidence and if it's real, it should be corrected. The sad thing is the legal fund for the CSPOA is sitting at $8270 in donations--that is not a whole lot. Karen the school bus driver who was tortured by kids had more donations than that by a landslide.

Yep I thought the same thing. Propaganda is propaganda whether it is the left or the right believers wielding it...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

blah

the notion, that the people stand a fighting chance, is just wishful thinking. in actuality, they would slaughter us. the only reason they haven't done anything but pecked at us is because true control has to be given and cannot be taken. they need us to be filled with despair and give up and/or become angry enough to start something. if they started something, un would have to side with the people, but if we started something then other countries would just watch. it's a game of wit and the people are losing. the only way to stop it is from the inside. from the outside, it's very interesting to watch the bible unfold. i do understand what dread others must be going through though, so condolences to those of little faith. that's all i think i know on this topic coo coo ca choo -

cool thread

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Johnson County Indiana just threw their hat in the ring. Go Hoosiers!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is a prime example of people rebelling against the Federal Laws. Guess what Feds? You don't have jurisdiction in state affairs, you aren't supposed to tell the states what to do its state business. My community has also rebelled against the Fed.

www.chron.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The original video obviously has it's own agenda and bias, and hence cannot be taken as real news. Deny ignorance, deny hyperbole and deny paranoid claims not based upon any empirical fact. That used to be the law of the forum here at ATS but has long since fallen aside to paranoia and baseless fantastical claims. First, when I was in the infantry at Fort Benning many years ago, my own training platoon, aprox 50 men, burned through well over a million rounds during our weeks of weapons training, I know this number as I was assigned armory and supply duty for our various training missions. Hell, now that I'm a civilian again and simply go out for a day or two with a buddy to the woods, we burn at least 1000 rounds (we do reload and have so for over 20 years) each through multiple guns just chilling. To imply 1.6 billion rounds is some ridiculous sky is falling paranoid they're going to come and get you amount for the DHS is ignorant at best, and ludicrous at least. Hollow points, so what, hollow points are no more "deadly" in the hands of a trained shooter than fmj, tmj, or any other type of round. They are simply designed to transfer energy better and prevent over penetration. The military uses fmj not hollow points, and they ONLY shoot to kill, does that not cross your feeble minds in your argument that hollow points are specifically for killing people.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Can't watch the video. I'm with MichiganSwampBuck. A fellow Michigander would also like to know what county this is in!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Not to be derogatory but you simply have that backwards. I have family members in the military currently. Hell one of my ancestors fought under Lee in the last War of Northern Aggression. Most of these people are not mindless automatons that would follow unconstitutional orders. Any officers that attempt to coerce our fighting men and women into firing on American citizens would quickly find themselves in a very untenable position. The Federal government of the United States, while certainly powerful, could not sustain any sort of offensive on the level of what would be required in such a large and well-armed country, especially with a military that would be at best fractured and fighting against itself.

No, they don't own us. WE OWN THEM. We surround these people, not the other way around. The control is an illusion, and when the Great American People finally have enough and AGAIN rise up against this tyrannical government, it will be brutal and bloody but the citizen soldiers can and will prevail. They know this and will do whatever they can possibly do to keep people asleep, and might actually succeed, at least for a while yet. But, if and when it ever pops off I wouldn't bet against an awake and angry We The People.

That being said I wouldn't want to be in a big city if something really, really bad happens, those places are going to be death traps. And the surrounding countryside almost as entirely hostile. This time it won't be North vs. South, it'll be much broader and further dispersed.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerMcBacon

Not buying it dude. Hollow points are made for killing people, or animals, period. There is a reason the Geneva convention bans their use in warfare. The woulds from a hollow point bullet are less survivable than a FMJ. Using a 1000 rounds between two guys on a weekend play shooting is no big deal, I agree ( bet you don't use hollow points). But the DHS is claiming they bought 1.6 billion, that's BILLION rounds for target practice? Huh? Nobody can possibly be that retarded. Hollow point rounds cost nearly double what a FMJ round costs. I tend to think even dumb federal buyers have at least some grasp on the difference. The military in a hot shooting war could sustain operations for something like ten years with that stash. There is a reason for the purchase, and I'll bet it ain't target practice...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Sign me up.

As far as the Mexican Cartels moving in to support Uncle Sam? Never gonna happen. Too many subversive agendas. I live too close to the border. They have an amazing amount of civil unrest. They aren't waiting to move in here.

Besides, they've killed a Texas Ranger in the last year. It'd be hard to move in with another major conflict. Like the Alamo, as in "Remember the Alamo".

Just one leader "for the people", one, and we are a lead nation.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
In other news I have bridge to sell you all.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Good Idea but I would like to see them successfully pull this off against the 1.5-2 billion rounds of ammo and 1700-2000 armored vehicles the DHS currently has. There's no chance they can win against that, not with that small of an army. You can't even used IED's against these behemoths as they are proofed against them.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join