It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay I am officially disturbed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

Meh, I think all of the sequels are kind of dumb. They all lack the atmosphere of the first, I think that is why they had to make the them bloodier and bloodier, because if you can't write a decent story straight up violence and gore seem to fill the gaps (i.e. Final Destination).

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by schadenfreude

Psycho was a psychological drama, not gore. I find that to be thrilling and interesting. Hitchcock was a master at drama and suspense without the visual butchery..

edit on 27-3-2013 by sdocpublishing because: Sentence structure

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I will say that I thought Martyrs , while a bit over rated, was interesting and is worth watching once.
It's basically two different movies and I feel of the current wave of ultra violent french movies recently it is way better than the others.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

Serbian film is overrated it is not that gory/horrifying Just a regular horror flick for me. Cannibal Holocaust was more difficult to watch or an of these with rape like last house on the left or i spit on your grave.

Compared to these, the ones opie mentioned are teletubbies. Matter of opinion and how many movie you see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join