It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia just discovered trillions of dollars worth of oil in outback!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teikeon
Okay, apparently no one is taking what I'm saying seriously. So I will reiterate one last time all the points I've tried to make thus far.

1. Typically the largest offshore oil producers show little to no interest in finds on land. They have far too much time and money invested in going deeper and deeper offshore. It really is a pissing contest between these companies to see who can find the biggest, deepest and furthest out offshore claims. Most of the companies that survey and explore on land are much smaller companies, some are even still considered mom & pop in relative terms when compared to the major O&G players in deep water.

So we know that the rockerfellas joined together all the big companies in the early 20th century so as to control the oil and pharmaceutical industries those who didn't join him were put out of business.

we also know that oil is a naturally occuring resource and is not derived from crushed plants (if you dont know this then you need to research about helium and check out the educateyourself website which gives links to all the books and research done opposing the peak oil deception)

So this leaves us with the question why are they drilling so far out to sea?
edit on 22-3-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join