Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Profesy of St. Malachy: Connection between Petrus Romanus and Pope Francis I

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I wouldn't go sweeping this under the carpet just yet, they guys only been the pope for about 5-6 hours..

10. Peter the Roman - This final Pope will likely be Satan, taking the form of a man named Peter who will gain a worldwide allegiance and adoration. He will be the final antichrist which prophecy students have long foretold. If it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived. The 112th prophesy states: "In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Petrus Romanus, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End."

Lets assume he is. His speech was pretty much calling for a couple of things above and they way he seems to go about things, he wont have any issues gathering a following. 76 years old? He could be around for a little while. Either way you look at it though, the Vatican are always corrupt. Money reigns over spirituality so the whole organisation are a bunch of satanists especially when they have enough money to bring most of the world out of poverty..

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Prophecy does not come right out in your face. He was never going to be named Peter.

He is the first Black Pope, that is, he is a Jesuit. Score one for Prophecy.

In his full name, the name Peter occurs.

He is Italian by ancestry, his parents came from Italy. It will be interesting to find out when his family moved to South America.

As far as Prophecy goes, this is as close as it usually gets.

More research to follow.

P

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Give it up, the 212th pope prophecy failed.

Peter Turkson IS in fact called "Peter the Roman" by the people of Ghana. He's black as well. His odds during the conclave were around 5-2 and 3-1 to succeed Benedict. Then sources became to leak that the cardinals were full aware of the Malachy prophecy and the huge viral buzz about the next pope being "Peter the Roman" and "black" according to Nostradamus and it was strongly hinted that they would in no way vote for him to succeed.

Prophecy purposely killed by the conclave, it's a wrap folks.

;
edit on 13-3-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
this prophecy has failed and ended for good.

there are no need to cook up any more stories and connection with Peter Romanus.

there will be the next and next and next Pope for the next 1000 years.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Pope Francis’s last name is “Bergoglio.” Berg (German) means mountain or rock, and also (Peter). Oglio is a river in Italy (Rome). Berg-Oglio translates as Rock-Rome or “Petrus Romanus” ‘Peter the Roman’, the name St. Malachy predicted would be the last pope! More than just chance or coincidence that the Pope’s last name literally means Petrus Romanus.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Nice digging and superb find, thanks for sharing.

I would like to wonder and look further into what Assissi/Rock could apply to or mean in some manner. Perhaps looking further into Francis Of Assisi and what it means to him could shed light if there is meaning held also to the new pope.
edit on 3/14/2013 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unalienable
Pope Francis’s last name is “Bergoglio.” Berg (German) means mountain or rock, and also (Peter). Oglio is a river in Italy (Rome). Berg-Oglio translates as Rock-Rome or “Petrus Romanus” ‘Peter the Roman’, the name St. Malachy predicted would be the last pope! More than just chance or coincidence that the Pope’s last name literally means Petrus Romanus.

Can you explain further how you come to this conclusion please? Link up some definitions or something and explain it properly.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200Plus
Francis wasn't even on the short list.

Last time around he was the #2 .. just behind Pope Benedict.
So yes .. he was on the 'short list' for the Cardinals and has been for a while.
He just wasn't on any of the ATS 'short lists'.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

That's not St. Malachy's prophecy, is it?

Where'd the "This final Pope will likely be Satan, taking the form of a man named Peter who will gain a worldwide allegiance and adoration" come from?????

I don't remember that being in St. Malachy's prophecy.

Please give a link to your quote ... Thanks.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
Perhaps looking further into Francis Of Assisi and what it means to him could shed light if there is meaning held also to the new pope

St. Francis of Assisi had a vision in which God Himself told St. Francis .. 'rebuild my church'. This was during a time of great corruption in the Vatican and the church itself was on the verge of destruction. St. Francis is credited with saving the church through his holiness and prayers. He reformed the corrupt church.

By taking the name Pope Francis, he could easily be pointing out the fact that the church is in a similiar situation and that he intends to 'rebuild the church' via holiness and getting back to the basics of what the church is supposed to be doing.

That is the chatter on the Catholic sites today.
And I tend to agree with it at this point.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Nice one, some more connections, profesies are never obvious, and staring at you in front of your face. Remember how Benedict 16th was connected to the 111th pope of Malachy, by a symbol on his coat of arms.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

All you have to do is type in a Google search engine: "berg", "oglio river" and you will through logical deduction, get the meanings as I have explained.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Very interesting, this is the thought and meaning one would expect to be put into the title of a pope most definitely.. And that being just the title itself, the literal actions and being of the person I would expect to contribute in some way also. Thanks for that addition I was literally just set off on reading into Francis of Assisi after reading this original post here..

I also found Francis of Assisi was moved by a passage from Mathew 10:9

in which Christ tells his followers they should go forth and proclaim that the Kingdom of Heaven was upon them, that they should take no money with them, nor even a walking stick or shoes for the road. Francis was inspired to devote himself to a life of poverty.[3]

I had heard the other day that Jorge Bergoglio was up to this point a pretty average modern guy, described as humble.
Inquirer News, newsinfo.inquirer.net...

Known until Wednesday as Jorge Bergoglio, the 76-year-old is known as a humble man who denied himself the luxuries that previous Buenos Aires cardinals enjoyed.

He accused fellow Church leaders of hypocrisy and forgetting that Jesus Christ bathed lepers and ate with prostitutes.

I believe the general talk is that before becoming pope he literally took the bus to work
hehe Well, perhaps that supports what you shared, I think so.

Want to add though, that one shouldn't disregard the connection to the malachy prophecy in any way. Often hidden in plain sight, or with double meanings - in this case a reference to francis assisi / while also being a reference to petrus romanus from the malachy prophecy - this is how power is put into word, or in this case name.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think the first part is someones interpretation but the actual prophecy is on about the 3rd line

Papal prophecies

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

All you have to do is type in a Google search engine: "berg", "oglio river" and you will through logical deduction, get the meanings as I have explained.

Your right.. Holy crap.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Nice but a few things I want to add here

1: you spelled prophecy wrong, just making that clear

2: I was thinking about this last night and I made a few connections of my own that have already been posted.

Connections 1: He is of Italian descent which has already been posted here

2: the one I find most odd. his Papacy began at night. Night think about that one for a bit. Benedict XVI was announced when the sun was still up in rome, about 10-11 am here in the US if I remember correctly

There was a post on here about the pope being a dark one not too long ago. A post, not a thread, (just making that clear). And that made me thing, what if dark was a symbolic refrence?

Sure enough I was right, the darkness here wasnt skin color, rather it was the time of day in which a new pope was announced.

Was there ever another pope announced at night? Maybe, but that still strikes me as odd that they would announce this at night

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Pope Francis is really peter the roman........... everybody were trying their search in the distant mountains while the proof was lying inside their house..

the proof is here waiting for you manojap99.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by manojap99
Pope Francis is really peter the roman........... everybody were trying their search in the distant mountains while the proof was lying inside their house..

So the city of seven hills is the seven original Jesuit Priests? Or am I wrong?

I did find this interesting though: it says Francis Xavier was the first Jesuit Missionary just like Peter was the first pope. Could that be a connection of firsts?

As in, 2 firsts for the beginning and end of the Papacy?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgar806

Originally posted by manojap99

So the city of seven hills is the seven original Jesuit Priests? Or am I wrong?

No, that is wrong. Rome is the city of seven hills because Rome was built on seven hills. Always has been known in this way.

P

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I think it's just a simple surname. There are many Italian surnames originated by formation mechanisms, such as the composition: adjective + noun (Bellomo), name + adjective (barbarossa, this surname refers to the Vandals in Italy) or verb + name (Bevilacqua)

Greeting

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join