It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter the Roman and Pope Francis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
While congratulating pope Francis for his inauguration with brilliant mass and homily, at the same time I must say the clock is ticking and the world won't give the pope more time according to some unknown personal timetable he might have. He is Petrus Romanus, and if he is late just a little bit more, he will meet the full scale of prophecy. He could take the Fatima secrets tonight, and arrange a consecration of Russia with all bishops by the weekend. He can use the Vatican satellite intranet system that connects the several thousand catholic bishops, separate from the www internet. If he loses one more week, I don't know may be the events will have already happened.
Consider only one Syrian chemical rocket exploding in Israel, or a North korean attack on the South. This all was postponed many times over since the FAILED consecration of JPII in 1984. We all saw the fall of communism didn't bring any era of peace, in any part of the world, not even in those countries who were "catholic or christian".
Unless Fatima texts are completely wrong and biased, and we have been lied for decades of words never said by the blessed mother, and not told of other real words that She said instead. Unless the whole saga with Russia is fake, to coverup the real purpose of OL coming in Fatima and making the biggest firework in the last century - the falling sun.
In anyway, the prophecy of Petrus Romanus is pretty clear. And we don't know if it develops in a lifespan similar to that of JPII or similar to that of John Paul I - 33 days.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
. . .
St. Malachy's prophecy doesn't say that 'Peter the Roman' is the antichrist.
That's some interjection on the part of Tom Horn and the authors of that
... book 'Petrus Romanus the last pope'.
. . .

EVIDENTLY YOU have NOT READ the book.

Petrus Romanus does NOT say the last Pope of Malachy's list will be the antiChrist.

At most they SPECULATE that the last Pope in Malachy's list, or perhaps more likely,

the NWO leader shoving that Pope aside

[color=6699FF]MIGHT WELL BE THE BIBLICAL FALSE PROPHET

in cahoots with and in support of the Anti-Christ.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

. . . that anti-Catholic book

BTW,

Putnam and Horn are NOT

anti-Roman Catholics as persons.

They are anti-Unbiblical stuff and forces that have become entrenched in the fossilized structure and edifice for many centuries.

Churchianity--whether Protestant, RCC or whatever--is deadly--devilish and deadly. Christ's responses to the Pharisees demonstrates that, quite clearly.

Putnam and Horn document with 100's of references where and how the rot came in and some of its parameters.

Arguing with facts may be a logical defensive behavior.

It is not a good survival habit.

It is not wise.

It is not life-giving.

Denial of facts is also not Christian.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

He is not the first non European pontiff...there have been Popes from Byzantium, Syria, Africa, Judea, Jerusalem, and of course the Roman Empire. Peter himself, was not a Roman but a Galilean.

I think the point that proves the prophecy is coming true is the paradigm shift Francis is causing in the Church in only a few days. His emphasis is on the poor. The prophecy says, He will Feed His Church. I think this corresponds to Francis caring for the church in the way of the beatitudes and I think this fulfills the prophecy. Other Popes have had had other charges: JPII was to unite the church, Benedict to instruct the Church, John 23rd to reform the church.

edit on 3/19/2013 by Missing Blue Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
If you insist on finding connections between St. Malachis prophecy of the Popes and the newly elected Pope Francis, the common denominator seems to be the concept of firstness.

Peter is traditionally believed to be the first Pontiff of the Catholic Church.

Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Argentina is the first non-European pope
He is also the first Pope to take on the controversial name Francis.

These are many interesting firsts, and thus, "Peter" may be nothing other than a reference to firstness.

St Francis of Assisi, also, is considered to be a trailblazer in the catholic church, a 12th century "liberal" who thought of the Churches role in a more universalistic and, if this term may be appropriate, a "non-dual" way. He was famous for stripping himself naked because he felt clothing arrested his spiritual awareness. Symbolically speaking, Francis represents an absolute departure from the traditional beliefs of the Roman Catholic church.

Francis stripped himself. His clothing represented to him unnecessary physical appendages, aspects which beclouded the simple unity of the spirit. If my intuition of this name selection is correct, I think we may see some pretty spectacular (to liberals, horrific to traditionalists) reforms in the Catholic church. For example: men and women. Can women become priests? According to Francis of Assisi's mertonesque understanding, there should be no distinction between males and females. Could this happen??? It awaits to be seen.

In any case, if you want to make connections between the prophecy of the popes and Peter the Roman, this seems like a pretty solid foundation to start from.

I just seen on the t.v. news another example of differences with the new pope.
Now previous popes are usually conveyed around in public in that armored pope mobile thing.
You know the thing,looks like a trophy cabinet on wheels,with the pope looking like he's selling ice cream.
The new boy was in an open topped car.
The guy on the news did mention that it was risky in this day and age.
Must be a lot of crazies out there ready to pop a papal cap in his arse.
Just an observation.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ho chi minh

I read your observation and find your tone odd. Calling a world leader "boy" and suggestion violence and describing it by writing "pop in his arse" is language in my humble opinion not honoring the dignity of others.

Pope Francis is the spiritual leader of over 1 billion Catholics worldwide and to diminish his status in your language might make you feel clever but it is not very dignified.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I blame the church for this debacle.... They should have just agreed the next pope also resigns and then celebrate #113 and move on,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join