It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facts we know of the new pope

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by TFCJay

Is this guy a proxy leader to the Jesuit supreme general?

Didn't he swore allegiance/loyaty to the Jesuit pope?

If anyone declares themselves god in Jerusalem, then you will know who the Pope pledged his allegiance too. Jesuit Superior Leader is an evil man.. All you have to do is check their history to find out they are not people of God.

There is one guy who was interviewed by Project Camelot who gives a lot of detail into the Jesuits.. He lost his marbles I think but he could of been telling the truth. Leo Zagami.
edit on 15-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

news.sky.com...
A former child sweetheart of Pope Francis has claimed that he went on to become a catholic priest after she turned down his marriage proposal.

Amalia Damonte, 76, grew up in the same Flores neighbourhood of Buenos Aires as Jorge Bergoglio and said that when the Pontiff was 12, he wrote a letter declaring his love.

Speaking to Argentinian TV, she said: "He said that if I didn't say yes, he would have to become a priest. Luckily for him, I said no.

"He is a good man, the son of a working class family. I hope he can achieve all the good that he holds in his heart," she said.

In an interview in 2010, Pope Francis admitted he once had a girlfriend with whom he enjoyed dancing the tango. He said: "She was one of a group of friends with whom I used to go dancing. Then I discovered my religious vocation." Jorge Bergoglio originally studied chemistry at technical school and university before deciding, at the age of 21, to become a priest. Although he entered the Society of Jesus in 1958 and studied to become a Jesuit priest, he was not ordained until 1969, having spent some time as a teacher.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
If anyone declares themselves god in Jerusalem, then you will know who the Pope pledged his allegiance too.

No pope until now has declared himself god. And no president btw in modern time. (pls don't quote president Obama reading the Bible, because the Bible has that text that is read in church).
Perhaps someone will do it finally, as Nero, Alexander and others. It will have nothing to do with pope Francis' allegiance.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPhoenix
Jorge Mario Bergoglio

jorge MArio berGOGlio

JORGE - "FARMER", "EARTH WORKER"
MARIO - "BITTER, REBELLIOUS" (male version of maria - mary)
BERGOGLIO - "MOUNTAIN" and  "OIL"

A FARMER/EARTH WORKER WHO GIVES BITTER OIL OF MOUNTAIN
A  BITTER/REBELLIOUS  FARMER/EARTH WORKER OF A MOUNTAIN OF OIL

Cain was a tiller of the ground. Cain was not his brother's keeper nor are any of those who choose his path. He takes his brothers out to the field and slays them.

There is a counterfeit anointing oil - the unholy spirit popularly known as Kundalini and the 'divine spark', that judging by the amount of people pushing to "just go within (meditate, yoga, drugs) to find your god hood" on ATS alone, is racing around the world at breakneck spead. It does one thing - all its adherents come to reject Jesus Christ and His gospel as given to the world.

The last Pope's final words were that it was time for him to go climb a mountain to meditate. That is distinctively associated with Buddhism. Buddhist prophecy states that Buddhists will slay all non Buddhists at the end of the age.

Two weeks ago, a high ranking Catholic bishop/cardinal was quoted in the leading Italian paper that Catholics should incorporate Hindu and Buddhist meditation because it offers truth. Catholics have routinely done contemplative prayer which is no different, but publically declaring this, I see our new pope will live up to the meaning of his name. Jesuits have always followed, and teach, this type of mind destroying meditation. They rejected Jesus Christ and His gospel of peace, centuries ago.

At the end of the age, Heaven's angels, harvest the earth - bundling the tares for burning and putting His wheat into His barn.

Kundalini is burning, the false light which governs the darkness of the night.
Kindalini (so blasphemously called enlightenment) leads many of its adherents to believe in a black madonna. The 'Virgin Mary" is depicted black throughout the world, a representation of this occultic belief.

Dennis "ROD MAN" on CNN "I'm here to see the new BLACK POPE"

Guys, Our God is gracious and patient. To this end, for 2,000 years He has sought to bring all of us to repentance, a sincere change of heart from the paths which our internal beast nature wants to follow, which is only a path of destruction. The path from here on out is darkness as the power of the Holy People, the true saints in Christ, is broken. The churches are ablaze with this unholy fire and they have been calling those saints in the true Christ - antichrists. No different than the RCC labels Christians as 'heretics' who refuse to bow to it. We are nearly there. His Kingdom however, per His promise, will not be overcome by the gates of Hell.

The real Jesus Christ was His brother's keeper by allowing himself to be slain in order to save them eternally. If you can trust one person in this universe, it is Him. All who call upon the name of the Lord will be saved. Our God's name is His Character and it Good, Protector, Truth, Rightsousness, Our Banner, Our Shephard, Our Peace, Our Healer, Our Saviour.

How fearful IT IS to fall into the hands of Our Living God.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Pope Francis' first homily on the mass with all cardinals March 14 (not exact quotes!)
'Whoever doesn't follow Christ, follows the devil.'

His meeting with all cardinals, incl. those over 80, on March 15:
'Half of you are already old, the old age brings wisdom, you should teach the young...thank you for your service'

Tomorrow is the meeting with the media, Sunday - Angelus, and Tuesday - installation mass. I expect more key words, and actions, most likely after the installation mass. The changing of the old generation staff would be the least he would do.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012newstart

If anyone declares themselves god in Jerusalem, then you will know who the Pope pledged his allegiance too.

No pope until now has declared himself god. And no president btw in modern time. (pls don't quote president Obama reading the Bible, because the Bible has that text that is read in church).
Perhaps someone will do it finally, as Nero, Alexander and others. It will have nothing to do with pope Francis' allegiance.

I don't think you understand the Jesuits.. The pope may not be anti-anything, but this group of priests simply don't sit in the Vatican reciting prayers and kissing crucifixes. This is the Military wing of the Roman Catholic Church.. These priests are known for backing both sides of wars, Similar to Zionists...

FIFTY YEARS IN THE CHURCH OF ROME, by Charles Chiniquy. pg 174.

In his book FIFTY YEARS IN THE CHURCH OF ROME, former catholic priest Charles Chiniquy had this to say about the Jesuits: "The Jesuits are a military organization, not a religious order. Their chief is the general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is power. Power in the most despotic excercise. Absolute power, universal power, power to control the World by the volition (will) of a single man. Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms (dictatorship); and at the same time, the greatest and the most enormous of abuses."

(The most monstrous hurt, injury and damage) "The general of the jesuits insists on being master, sovereign over the sovereign. Wherever the jesuits are admitted they will be masters, cost what it may. Their society is by nature dictatorial, and therefore it is the irreconcilable enemy of all constituted authority. Every act, every crime, however attrocious, is a meritorious work, if committed for the interest of the society of the jesuits, or by the order of its general.

If this is the way they think about themselves, then this organisation have likely played a part in most wars since they have been here. One thing you will notice about the Holocaust is that the Jews were nothing more than Jews.. Remember how the Vatican saved certain Jews from Germany? The were Pro-Catholic Jews and the idea was to deflect any attention that the Vatican had a role in what happened in the early 40's. Don't you find it strange that Italy was with Germany? WW1 was the same.. Russia - Vatcian Gold, look it up..
edit on 15-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012newstart

Have you both not seen the hundreds on ATS declaring themselves to be 'gods' and "I Ams" and 'creators "?
The sons of perdition are already here, sitting in the temple of God, declaring themselves to be god.
The Catholic Church, like all occultists, believe that

CCC 460, The Word became flesh to make us "partakers of the divine nature":78 "For this is why the Word became man, and the Son of God became the Son of man: so that man, by entering into communion with the Word and thus receiving divine sonship, might become a son of God."79 "For the Son of God became man so that we might become God."80 "The only-begotten Son of God, wanting to make us sharers in his divinity, assumed our nature, so that he, made man, might make men gods."

Their theologians try to explain these sentences away, but just as Freemasons, Jews, Shi'ites etc etc believe - they await a time when they will be reverted to being a godman. Read the last President of Iran's UN speech near the bottom. His 'imam mahdi' is coming "to revert the children of Adam to their innate nature".
See, they worship Adam as a god.
He wasn't - he was a son of God who fell and took all of us with him.

Our bodies were supposed to be houses (temples) for God to dwell in! But He cannot due to the contamination of the knowledge of good and evil which took place and is in each of us. Therefore, when the son of perdition sits in the 'temple of god' proclaiming 'himself to be god', it's the person next to you fully persuaded that he is a god and that fully believes that god is in each of us. He's not. In Him there is no darkness, and therefore He cannot dwell in any body which is filled with darkness.

Obama said this occult lie, yet people actually still think he's a Christian?

"As a champion of the poor and the most vulnerable among us, he carries forth the message of love and compassion that has inspired the world for more than 2,000 years — that in each other, we see the face of God

God is not there! We don't see the "face of God" when we look at each other, we see unregenerate Adam.

The RCC, along with its occultist and mystic brethren, are one. This pope will be loved because his false humility of simple pleasures and love of the poor will engender him to the bruised and oppressed in the world. He will call for the 'brotherhood of man' just like the Freemasons, and to a world which rejects their Creator and His words given to us, they will not understand that he is nothing more than a 'minister of light' seeking to slay them. He can feed all the poor in the world, but if he does not feed them the words of eternal life, is he not, in fact, killing them?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

reply to post by 2012newstart

Pope Francis' first homily on the mass with all cardinals March 14 (not exact quotes!)
'Whoever doesn't follow Christ, follows the devil.'

Jesus Christ didn't go around calling all non-believers "demon possessed", yet it was the Phariesses who proclaimed Jesus Christ and His disciples to be "demon possessed".

The new age charismatic and Pentecostal teachers, in their best selling books, have been labelling Christians who refuse their special brand of "second annointing" and their "miracles" as Antichrists and demon possessed.

Mama church has called her daughters home....I await his definition of "follow Christ" .

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

John Paul I used "the first" in his title also.

List of Popes

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Not at the time, surely?
That list you're linking to is a list drawn up from the present viewpoint; in the present viewpoint, that John Paul is called "the first" to distinguish him from the one who succeeded him.
That has always been the convention in history; when kings had the same name, numbers were added to distinguish between them, but when there has only been one ruler of that name the number is not necessary.

If you could produce evidence that Pope John Paul I had been offficially called "the first" in his own lifetime, you would be on to something.

PS If you look further down that page, you will see how I started producing a whole list of Popes who were the "first" of their own name. But the label "the first" is only applied retrospectively.
edit on 15-3-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

I can't swear to wikipedia's accuracy...but it says right there "First pope to use 'the First' in regnal name."

ETA:

He was also the first pope to designate himself explicitly as "the first" with the name.

John Paul I
edit on 15-3-2013 by BobM88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Ah. Didn't spot that. OK, point conceded.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The fact that he is a Jesuit is very interesting. It is also interesting to note that Latin America is where the Jesuits formulated Communism after practicing their 'reductions' on the indigenous populations.

A new counter-reformation?

During the counter-revolution the Jesuits were also very much involved in the expansion of the Catholic Church in Latin America and Asia.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by deessell

AuntieChrist has a great amount of info on the thread White Smoke, Black pope, Destroyer of the USA - if you want some good info on jesuits and this man francis the pope - look at it and learn - then do some of your own research.

This man is not good.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I see a lot of misinformation in this thread.

As to the person who says he spoke with someone from Argentina, please tell your friend from Argentina to read different sources to obtain information, because clearly he is just taking the word of an only source as fact.

I am from Argentina and things are not quite as they are being said.

The connection with the dictatorship in the 70's is not well established. There is no proof of that, except for a picture of a priest (with his back to the camera) and Videla. In the picture the priest is balding and has some white hair. That would be a description of Bergoglio NOW, but not almost 40 years ago, when he had dark hair.

I don't see him as being "pro elite". He does not precisely come from an "elite" place in my country, quite the opposite.

I am agnostic, so religion does not matter much to me.

I would just like to make it clear that Bergoglio opposes the current government in Argentina, and therefore, a lot of misinformation is being spread to discredit him.

As for the "13" thing. People are just picking at tiny facts. After all, 1 + 3 = 4. And "4" is death in Orient (that's why they don't have floors #4 in buildings. But no one is saying that.

People just say what is convenient to them.

There is a lot of big bold letters in the news, and no one is reading the fine print.

Don't miss the fine print, that is all.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sifar

You registered 3 days before he gets elected just to post one post on one topic?

I smell a shill account.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'm glad I'm not a 5-10 year old Roman boy, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I would just want to note that the idea the Jesuit Order may have infiltrated the Vatican may or may not have had merit in the past. It's a rather moot point now though, right? One of them runs the entire Church. So, one conspiracy laid to rest ..isn't it? I mean a statement of open fact makes a conspiracy obsolete, I'd think?

imho,

NOT entirely at all. It merely makes it more public knowledge.

The NWO folks are brazenly shoving their ugli treasonous genocidal stuff increasingly and arrogantly in our faces now because they know they can't be stopped.

Conspiracy is the aspect of plotting together toward nefarious goals. There are more open conspiracies and less open conspiracies.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I watched a video about Francis being the last pope. Peter the Roman ... well, Francis is Italian or Roman. No, his name isn't Peter but he doesn't have to take the name of Peter. But, St. Francis' real name is Francis Peter (can't remember the Italian spelling). Basically all he has to do is be born Italian or Roman to be Peter the Roman. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Peter the name of the first pope?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
With all my respect to pope Francis and today's magnificent mass...
It remains to be seen in Practice who will help the poor in this world. Let alone the environment.
If pope Fraincis doesn't put forward much Bolder and Substantiated ideas (apart of the usual preaching), and to do it Sooner, he risks to follow Benedict's good intentions with no practical results (more could be said). Compared to 2005 election when there were only sexual crisis and no economic crisis of 2008, we are already at the bottom. Perhaps we still could fall deeper if political crisis or big war starts soon.
CHEMICAL WEAPONS are reportedly used in Syria. Wait what?
Where is Fatima secret? Or any other initiative as bold as re-consecration of Russia?
I just don't understand. If the nuclear war starts in Mideast, we are dead. Because we could expect every moment one of the superpowers to strike preemptively the other. Then it will matter only the spiritual. Is this what the Catholic Church wants? Or to continue life in a more physical sense than spirits in clouds?
I beieve the good intentions of pope Francis. i believed the good intentions of Benedict as well. There are no much results on the table, after the end of the active life of John Paul II (much long before his death).
edit on 19-3-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join