It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope "Curious Jorge's" Coat Of Arms

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
Here is the coat of arms as per the Vatican website.

www.vatican.va...

Thank you - thank you - thank you !!!

This coat of arms, which in essence is a replication
of every Pope's papal coat of arms. in my oppinion
is a representation of Heaven.

I never caught it until I say this interpretation so I thank you!

I would also like to thank forum member "justyC" for the U2U message
which led to my understanding in the above statement regarding the
crest and Heaven. Thank you - thank you - thank you!

Be well all.
edit on 14-3-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: giving credit where credit is deserved!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by redshoes

Unlike the franciscans, who at times have been the real nutcases, (the bosnian war was essentially started after the burning of a franciscan monestry by muslims, after which the monks took to the mountains with AKs and started organising the local catholic population to exact revenge.) So its kind of interesting that he took the name francis after his election. - maybe as a snub to the fransicans, or as an attempt to unify the two orders...

I appreciate the rest of your writings but this, where did you find this information? It is so completely not true i don't even know where to begin. There was an attack on a Franciscan monastery in 1993, one year after the war in Bosnia started but i'm not even sure we are talking about the same thing.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt
Since last night he also has a papal coat of arms.

I found some interesting heraldry interpretations.

thank you for bringing up heraldry.
Ecclesiastical Heraldry

Ecclesiastical heraldry is the tradition of heraldry developed by Christian clergy. Initially used to mark documents, ecclesiastical heraldry evolved as a system for identifying people and dioceses. It is most formalized within the Catholic Church, where most bishops, including the Pope, have a personal coat of arms.

i made some earlier posts on this thread that showed my ignorance of this subject, and in doing more research, found this info.
i new that there was an established form, i just didn't know what it was called.

it will be intresting to find the meanings, both proper and conspiritorial, of this new papal coat of arms. thanks again for posting it.

also, i'm likin' the latin definitions brought up, can 'you two' come to a concensus on the meaning?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by firsttimecaller

Originally posted by HumAnnunaki

St. Malachy spoke of the last Pope as being the "black" Pope of which curious jorge
is said to be of the (black) Jesuit order.
As of now, his name is Francis the 1st with no reference to the prohecy as "Peter the Roman".

Ladies and Gentleman,
may i present to you Black Francis, with the most troubling and confounding of Theological Conudrums
Always knew the Pixies were special.

''Trompe le Monde'' indeed.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

The meaning is pretty clear, he will embody the crucifixion of Jesus parable; played out in real life as the dismantling of the church and much of society itself is fed to its glorious demagogic overlords. The nails are the nails in the coffin, the grapes are the fruits of rebirth from destruction (and a reference to Dionysian rites thus adding to the apoplectic meaning. The 5 levels of tassels in the "fibonacci like" progression... well... the numerology is all done in some other forums on ATS recently.

Thanks for sharing the Coat of Arms, very interesting.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Anyone else find it interesting that the UBS logo is three keys?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by auto73912621

The nails are the three nails used to nail Christ to the cross.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join