It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only gun you'll ever need..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Wow...

For a air weapon this thing is awesome...
Team Wild's Ian Harford gets to grips with the phenomenal Benjamin Rogue .357 - the most powerful and technologically advanced hunting air rifle in the world. Having already taken a number of big game animals in South Africa, Ian gives you a closer look at the Benjamin Rogue .357 and it's array of innovative features. Prepare to be amazed!

Thanks...for the help with the link...

edit on 13-3-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Something is wrong with the video, but I have a question... How is the only gun I'll ever need not able to be concealed and carried with me everyday?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Just drop in the video "number" fj5Aq7bz-tI not the whole url www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj5Aq7bz-tI

Everything after ?v= is all you have to enter into the vid Youtube dialog field.

Wouldn't it be less confusing to just have users simply paste in the whole url, ATS? Why make folks try and trim weird looking snippets?

Anyway, cool looking gun.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

why would you need to carry a gun with you every day,,,,,
Paranoid much...

Just watch the Video and comment on the weapon....Please..

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Very cool, felons can buy one now. Btw I carry a gun everyday because I CAN, better to have it and never need it than need it and be pissed off and dead it was left in the bureau.

Peace

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Hope this helps.

I could see myself buying something like this.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWrightWing

Thanks ThewrightWing.....I normally get it right first time..

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
it has an adjustable stock,

it must be banned...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Definitely an impressive beast. The whole PCP rifle market is bursting open right now

Check out one of the offerings from Evanix

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The last gun I will ever need? Hardly. It looses 25 0/0 of its stopping power after 6 shots. They are shooting at only 50 yds. My 10-22 will deliver better performance and I don't have to go find a 3000 psi nitrogen tank to recharge. And yes my 10-22 will bring down big game at 50 yds with proper shot placement.[ i.e. a head shot] So in MY OPINION my 10-22 is a more capable rifle. It is smaller, more accurate to a longer distance, uses cheaper common ammunition, and gets more shots off quicker. Think 25-50 rd mags.

My two cents and worth what you pay for it.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

Many PCP (pre charged pneumatic) rifles can be pressurized with a hand operated floor pump designed just for the purpose. The tanks are nice if you have the means to fill them.

I love my 10/22 just like you but have you tried to buy ammo for it lately? I'll be damned if I'm going to pay double or more for .22 bulk ammo on Gun Broker. Its crazy right now.

The air rifles have a purpose. Mostly small game hunting and in cases of the larger calibers the ability to take down a small hog and more if you're a good shot.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Just a heads up for people.. if you don't like watching animals being killed, don't watch the video.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Price of gun? sounds kinda expensive.....Price of Ammo is the big factor. I also don't like the fact that it isn't weatherproof like a real gun. I wouldn't mind shooting one though
Be fun to try out

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This air gun costs around 1300 dollars rofl. And people actually buy it, apparently. The ammo is more expensive than some/most bullets. This thing is a luxury item for the rich, plain and simple. If you lack riches and skip over a real gun for this thing here, you need your head checked.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Nice rifle. Though you still need a fire arm licence to own one in the UK.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
reply to post by Evanzsayz

why would you need to carry a gun with you every day,,,,,
Paranoid much...

Just watch the Video and comment on the weapon....Please..

Because most of us do not know when were gonna get robbed, car jacked or have some type of criminal act committed against us that jeapordizes our own personal safety. I have a right to defend myself just as much as you do only difference is I choose to not be a victim and millions of others choose to not be a victim as well. It has nothing to do about being paranoid its about being self sufficient being able to equal the playing field because despite what Liberals think Criminals are very well armed most of the time and they didn't get their weapons by legal means like we had too and they intend on using them to aid in their Criminal activities, I'd carry a Cop around with me but they're just too damn heavy so next best thing is to legally carry a concealed handgun. Just because you think people should do or be a certain way doesn't make you right and them wrong, its an opinion and you know the saying, "Opinions are like @##holes everyones got one".

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This gun reminds me of the Girandoni air rifle used by Lewis & Clark to intimidate the Indians.
www.lewisandclarktrail.com...
But $1350~ retail for an air rifle that is not an antique is a bit much methinks.

new topics

top topics

join