It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have a black pope

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Ok I'll just get to the point..

In 1663, the property that would become the Capitol's site was inscribed in the Maryland property records as “Rome,” its owner a man named Francis Pope. The southern boundary of this property was shaped by Tiber Creek named for the river that runs through Rome, Italy, the Tiber.

Of additional note is the following

On July 9, 1790, Congress passed the Residence Act, which approved the creation of a national capital on the Potomac River. The exact location was to be selected by President George Washington, who signed the bill into law on July 16. Formed from land donated by the states of Maryland and Virginia, the initial shape of the federal district was a square measuring 10 miles (16 km) on each side.

Now tell me whos full of bs... This is Talking about Washington D.C btw. Heres something else Virginia - Maryland

The priest of Francis Pope the original land owner was a man named Andrew White.

Bit strange, the new Pope is Pope Francis isn't it? How the hell can that happen? Apparently Washington and Rome are sister cities or something.. Always thought the Whitehouse dome looked familiar. Maybe Obama is the Black Pope? Looks like the work of a Religious secret society

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Now tell me whos full of bs... This is Talking about Washington D.C btw. Heres something else Virginia - Maryland

So you want to claim that two English colonies have names that reflect the Roman Catholic Church? Are you aware of the history of the Catholic church in Britain during that era? Well, apparently not, if you make a statement like that.

And, to answer my earlier request for non-dodgy sources that demonstrate the evil nature of the Jesuits, I presume your silence is due to the fact that you don't have any?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Secret History of the Jesuits

"The public is practically unaware of the overwhelming responsibility carried by the Vatican and its Jesuits in the start of the two world wars -- a situation which may be explained in part by the gigantic finances at the disposition of the Vatican and its Jesuits, giving them power in so many spheres, especially since the last conflict."

"This study is based on irrefutable archive documents, publications from well-known political personalities, diplomats, ambassadors and eminent writers, most of whom are Catholics, even attested by the imprimatur."

288 page book about the secret history of the Jesuit order. Guy must of done some decent research to write a book about them and their activities over the last 470 years. I suggest starting with this part of the book

Part 5 - The Infernal Cycle
Chapter 1: The First World War
Chapter 2: Preparations for the Second World War
Chapter 3: German Aggression and the Jesuits.
Austria - Poland - Czechoslovakia - Yugoslavia
Chapter 4: The Jesuit movement in France before and during the
1939-1945 War
Chapter 5: The Gestapo and the Society of Jesus
Chapter 6: The Death Camps and the Anti-Semitic Crusade
Chapter 7: The Jesuits and the Colleqium Russieum
Chapter 8: Pope John XXIII removes the mask.

Because yous could be next...
edit on 15-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

You're presenting a book published by Jack Chick and endorsed by Alberto Rivera as unbiased and serious scholarship?

I got a bridge to sell you right over here...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Who said anything about presenting scholarship? You will not hear any scholar dis the Vatican, Zionist or any other group. The sad thing is everything in the book can possibly be verified and you still laugh at it? You know Zionists also wanted to form an alliance with Nazi Germany? Ever thought that Israel is just as important to the Roman Catholic Church as it is to Political Zionism? Heard of Agendas?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Who said anything about presenting scholarship? You will not hear any scholar dis the Vatican, Zionist or any other group.

I beg to differ. I'm in the midst of reading James Hitchcock's History of the Catholic Church: From the Apostolic Age to the Third Millennium and he can scarcely be accused of whitewashing negative, even downright evil, aspects of the church's history.

That's what historians and scholars are supposed to do -- they present the facts, ignoring their own personal biases and expectations.

The sad thing is everything in the book can possibly be verified and you still laugh at it?

I would bet that next to nothing in there can be verified and that the vast majority is laughable nonsense.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Historians will give you anything to make who ever they are speaking about look likes angels. There is a certain level where the information stops. These people are great scholars, don't get me wrong but the truth of the matter is this: they are telling you what someone else wants you to know.

The Zionist Genocide in Palestine is a great example. Only 3 years after WW2 and the worst genocide in modern history, Zionist extremists went a pulled one off themselves. Do we in the West hear about it? Of course not... We hear the sob story for the Jews which is controlled by a econmic/political branch of Western Judaism. You question the Holocaust, you are anti-semite even though these Zionists were being anti-semite when they slaughtered women and children/families in Deir Yassin.

You can pull the historian card all you want. They will give you a neatly wrapped up story that will make your heart melt. The truth is some people go past these people, not because they are bad scholars, because they are part of the game.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

History is always written by the victors
The truth is harder to find

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

History is always written by the victors
The truth is harder to find

Thats exactly the way I see it.. You are not going to get truths from people who have submitted to the very monster who control how you think,say and do things.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Historians will give you anything to make who ever they are speaking about look likes angels. There is a certain level where the information stops. These people are great scholars, don't get me wrong but the truth of the matter is this: they are telling you what someone else wants you to know.

Did you read what I wrote? I said that I'm reading a history of the Catholic Church, written by a Roman Catholic historian, who is openly critical of church behaviour. It is a highly acclaimed and respected book within the academic community, and therefore a reasonable source, both to cite and to mine for additional sources.

Contrast that with the foolishness that you've cited. As I said, there may well be things to hold the Jesuits accountable for, but whatever it is would be lost in the din of obviously invalid claims made by people who have nothing but their own opinion, or the opinions of others, to cite.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join