It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have a black pope

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I hope beyond hope this is the man will actually have some morality, i would
love nothing more than to see every priest who ever eyed a child in an
unscrupulous manner being thrown to the authorities and justice be
served here on earth where it actually matters, see as an atheist i don't
believe that when these horrid folks die they will be accountable to anyone
so letting them just get away with it is an even worse crime, religious folks
are willing to trade justice for a miniscule percentage of a chance they
guessed the right religion and will get justice after death......

So maybe if we get lucky for the first time we will have an honest, moral
person, however i bet ya it doesn't work out that way, i wonder how many
more children have paid the price for the lack of action on this churches part......

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Unfortunately the Francis being referred to is not Saint Francis of Assisi but Saint Francis Xavier. Saint Francis Xavier was one of the co-founders of the Jesuit Order

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FlesyhTwonk

I don't believe the nutty ideas around the pope fantasies. However, a Jesuit in power does raise questions as to how much power will be transferred to other Jesuit orders. Or if more people will follow their course because of the new Pope's roots. That I find interesting...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

It will be interesting to see who ends up in the curio now.
Is it going to be clean sweep ?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Good!

Finally, George Clinton will play P-Funk at the Vatican...

A99

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

I don't believe the nutty ideas around the pope fantasies. However, a Jesuit in power does raise questions as to how much power will be transferred to other Jesuit orders. Or if more people will follow their course because of the new Pope's roots. That I find interesting...

You want nutty? How about Dennis Rodman?

Dennis Rodman in Rome to promote black papal candidate _ but does he know who he is?

Note the endearing hand sign below...

And from the Daily Telegraph...

Dennis Rodman backs first black pope

Well, it seems he got what he wanted even though he didn't really know what he was asking for!!!

I'm seeing Dennis Rodman in a whole new light now; especially after his recent visit to North Korea. Maybe he's the Illuminati's new strategist?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by newpopeislast
stating the obvious but todays date 13.3.13

from bbc
1818: White smoke has appeared from the chimney on the Vatican's Sistine Chapel, indicating a new pope has been chosen

from terminator 3
The attack began at 6:18 PM, just as he said it would. Judgment Day

interesting that at a time like this they elect a member of a military wing whos founders stated objective was finishing the job of the crusades and recapturing jerusalem.

...and an order from which the founder of the illuminati originated.

New pope is of italian heritage (thus roman)

I like it! Definitely adding to the smell of fish!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

Originally posted by grey580
They usually say. The name chosen by the Pope usually indicates how he will do things.

en.wikipedia.org...

St Francis was a rich kid that gave up that life to live a life of poverty.
Maybe some changes are in store for the church.

I'm not religious
But let's hope the wealth is the last thing on his mind, spirituality and a personal contact with your God should be his first message imho

Ehum....perhaps this info from Associated Press might enlighten you a bit;

The new pontiff brings a common touch. The son of middle-class Italian immigrants, he denied himself the luxuries that previous cardinals in Buenos Aires enjoyed. He lived in a simple apartment, often rode the bus to work, cooked his own meals and regularly visited slums that ring Argentina's capital. He considers social outreach, rather than doctrinal battles, to be the essential business of the church.

AP

I say, give the guy a chance before you start accusing him of things.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I don't know how correct this information is but it seems these Jesuits regardless of what position they hold are not a peace entity as one. Maybe someone can verify these pieces of information but one only has to read these if they are correct to see that something sinister runs amongst their ranks...

When a Jesuit of the minor rank is to be elevated to command, he is conducted into the Chapel of the Convent of the Order, where there are only three others present, the principal or Superior standing in front of the altar. On either side stands a monk, one of whom holds a banner of yellow and white, which are the Papal colors, and the other a black banner with a dagger and red cross above a skull and crossbones, with the word INRI, and below them the words IUSTUM, NECAR, REGES, IMPIOUS.

The meaning of which is: It is just to exterminate or annihilate impious or heretical Kings, Governments, or Rulers. Upon the floor is a red cross at which the postulant or candidate kneels. The Superior hands him a small black crucifix, which he takes in his left hand and presses to his heart, and the Superior at the same time presents to him a dagger, which he grasps by the blade and holds the point against his heart, the Superior still holding it by the hilt, and thus addresses the postulant:"

Some of the things I wouldn't mind happening but never the less, imagine if they tried to take out say "The US Government".

Some more from the words of the Superior.

You have been taught to insidiously plant the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace. To take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means."

Obviously the site I'm using is an illuninati/conspiracy site but I throw in where the information may be found.. Here are some of the claimed oaths..

Q.:- Did you take an oath?

A.:- I did, to destroy heretics and their governments and rulers, and to spare neither age, sex nor condition. To be as a corpse without any opinion or will of my own, but to implicitly obey my Superiors in all things without hesitation of murmuring.

Q.:- How do you travel?

A.:- In the bark of Peter the fisherman.

Jesuits

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I'm seeing Dennis Rodman in a whole new light now; especially after his recent visit to North Korea. Maybe he's the Illuminati's new strategist?

The Illuminati is now working for Kim Jung Un?

Or is it all a ruse to make people believe Dennis Rodman and North Korea are the bad guys?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Just found this

edit on 14/3/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

sorry guys I'm on my phone and have to go back to work I'll have to post it again layer.
Here is the link

If someone could embed it for me I'd be grateful

Embarresed
Cody
edit on 14/3/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I live within 100km of that place in Australia and thats the first time I have ever heard of that

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The FATHER The FARMER and The FALSE PROPHET:

edit on 14-3-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
I don't know how correct this information is but it seems these Jesuits regardless of what position they hold are not a peace entity as one. Maybe someone can verify these pieces of information but one only has to read these if they are correct to see that something sinister runs amongst their ranks...

It's typical anti-Catholic rubbish, invented and passed around by anti-Catholic groups like the Ku Klux Klan. See The Jesuit Oath Debunked.

In the future, before posting such garbage, do yourself a favour and type in whatever it is in google, along with the term "debunked" or "fraud", and spend five minutes doing some research into the subject, rather than just re-posting something you agree with, whether it has any basis in fact or not.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Next time you site a page, make sure its not a Catholic page that will debunk anything that goes against Catholics. Then check out the colourful history of the Jesuits because you will be surprised at some of the things they have done in the past. I know they were brought about in 1540, have played a significant role in certain events including both WW's. Jesuits are a Catholic Spy Agency and will kill for thrill.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Catholic or not, that page (and others you can find with, as I said, a simple google search,) cites facts that disprove the claims made on your anti-Catholic site. If you're not interested in facts, then why imply that you are -- you're the one who said "Maybe someone can verify these pieces of information".

I have little to no interest in the Jesuits, apart from noting that they seem to draw the most ridiculously idiotic claims against the Roman Catholic Church. If there are legitimate claims against the Jesuits, they are lost in the din of morons claiming "millions of Jesuits infiltrating all aspects of society" or nutcases like Alberto Rivera.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Angels can't procreate with women. They are completely spiritual beings. Therefore, the Nephalim were the product of human women and some other worldly organic creatures .. not 'angels'. The peasants of that ancient time period called the other worldly visitors 'angels' because they didn't know better.

Circumstantial ad hominem.

Truth claims stand or fall on their own merits, regardless of source or bias of said source.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

So your saying that the Jesuit oath is one load of bs and that these priests who are spies from the military wing of the Vatican do not have any political influece in the world?

While from its very beginning, the Military Order of Jesuits were architected to be able to undertake all kinds of dangerous missions from assassination, propaganda, forgery and theft, their primary mission was and remains today the complete defeat of all forces in opposition to the authority of the Roman Catholic Pope - specifically the Protestant movement.

They are trained killers though they do have priests who operate like your normal priests do.

By 1769, the movement to expel the Jesuits had grown in such momentum that there was a real risk the Papal Estates might also be taken. Pope Clement XIII called for a consistory in order to disband the Jesuits, including the preparation of a Papal Bull for the pronouncement. But on February 2, 1769 the night before the Bull to disband the Jesuits was due to be promulgated, General Lorenzo Ricci had the Pope murdered.

So don't tell me their oath is a load of crap because their actions support that oath.

In one of the great misdirections and forgeries of history, loyal Jesuit agent Gilbert du Motier, marquis de La Fayette known simply to most as "La Fayette" did not simply abandon his loyal troops and influence to hide in the obscure Belgium region of Liège where he was conveniently held "prisoner" for 5 years. Instead, La Fayette was tasked by the Jesuits to take the vast gold reserves of France to America.

In New York, the stolen French gold was placed in the care of the Bank of New York (founded 1784) and the newly formed Bank of the Manhattan Company (now JP Morgan Chase Bank).

Seem to have a stake in finance also
and heres a couple of quotes..

"[The Jesuits] are the deadly enemies of civil and religious liberty."
R. W. Thompson (Ex-Secretary, American Navy)

"The Jesuits…are a secret society – a sort of Masonic order – with superadded features of revolting odiousness, and a thousand times more dangerous.” – Samuel Morse (1791-1872; American inventor of the telegraph; author of the book Foreign Conspiracy Against the Liberties of the United States)

Maybe the oath is a phoney but the truth is there is somethin about this group that people were very suspect about..

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

So your saying that the Jesuit oath is one load of bs and that these priests who are spies from the military wing of the Vatican do not have any political influece in the world?

Do you have sources for all of that off-site content?

When I google it, all I get back is moron anti-Catholic conspiracy sites like OneEvil.org.

If any of your claims are even remotely true and contemporary, there should be plenty of academic sources of documented and vetted evidence, not wide-eyed blatherings that are obviously nothing more than opinion and fantasy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join