It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pope is elected

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

I'm Italian too and I can confirm the Pope said the Conclave found him "at the end of the World" with likely reference to the distance of Buenos Aires from Rome. First time from South America, First time a Francesco. Just to add something to the prophecy, the complete name of S.Francesco d'Assisi to whom Pope's name refers to is Francesco Giovanni di Pietro Bernardone

it.m.wikipedia.org...'Assisi

Think it's curious enough to deserve a post....

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This might not be the proper channel, if not please guide me to the right place.

Does anybody sense a disturbance with this man? On CNN they are comparing this man to "the face of jesus". While keeping understanding that this is also part hooplah because of the new pope, this man seems to be getting a pretty good push as someone to help and unite. Something about that, while if achieved is great but from what I see from histort it can be used for the dark side, so I remain a slight bit skeptical of this man. I hope he does good for this age.

Opinions?
edit on 13-3-2013 by lifespath420 because: ?.andstuff

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifespath420
This might not be the proper channel, if not please guide me to the right place.

Does anybody sense a disturbance with this man? On CNN they are comparing this man to "the face of jesus". While keeping understanding that this is also part hooplah because of the new pope, this man seems to be getting a pretty good push as someone to help and unite. Something about that, while if achieved is great but from what I see from histort it can be used for the dark side, so I remain a slight bit skeptical of this man. I hope he does good for this age.

Opinions?

What I get from you is negativity right out of the gate.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hundroid

I would think that he took the name after Saint Francis Xavier, one of the founders of the Jesuit Order.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

Fair enough, you don't know me and I don't know you. It wasn't written pessimistically, I just think it's an important question to ask.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifespath420
reply to post by 123143

Fair enough, you don't know me and I don't know you. It wasn't written pessimistically, I just think it's an important question to ask.

Give the guy a chance. He has a good track record in Argentina. Let him continue it at the Vatican.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifespath420[/i

Opinions?

Not yet... i'm still reading stuff about him.
But take a look at this thread, you'll find that is not much loved in Argentina...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Jorge Mario Bergoglio.

To the one who made the deal with me. Looks like it's leaning in my direction.

Biblical apocalypse might not happen in your life time after all.
edit on 13-3-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
He chose the name Francis. Guess he didn't want to play the part of the Antichrist. I can imagine it now "F that! I am not going to be Petrus Romanus, you cardinals can kiss my backside!"

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Jorge Mario Bergoglio.

To the one who made the deal with me. Looks like it's leaning in my direction.

Biblical apocalypse might not happen in your life time after all.
edit on 13-3-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

Well if everything hinged on Rome it wouldn't. Fortunately for us this has never been about Rome, but rather Israel. There were no romans at Mt. Sinai neither were there any with Abraham.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Another pope, woooo man thank goodness, i thought the world was
gonna fall apart being that we had no voice from god to tell us to
look the other way while they just took this group of choir boys into
the back for private messages from god........

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Part of Argentina is near the South Pole
hence the reference to the "end of the world"
nothing sinister here
edit on 14-3-2013 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I don't think biblical apocalypse is going to happen in anyone's lifetime. Everybody always thinks that biblical apocalypse will occur during their lifetime - "it'll happen soon" - and yet it never does.

That's because - it'll never happen anyway. Because the Bible is a book of man-made fabrication. Written by shepherds and men from ancient times and still read by computer-using, touchscreen-touching, plane-jumping, car-riding, phone-using modern humans who have the resources of telescopes, modern science and advanced technology at their fingertips.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hi,, im from argentina and i can tell you he may have some.accusations because he had some conflicts with the actual goverment.
Hes not a right wing guy, and hes well known for his humility, he used to go to jails and wash the inmates feets, visit the poorer neighbourhoods, he carried a simple life living in a small apartment and he used to travel using the public transport. Hes very respected for that sort og things. About his role during the lasy dictatorship, i dont know much, but i would bet it has smthng to do with his conflict with the goverment.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been said before but why is he called Francis I and not simply Francis?

After all, King John was just King John....not John I.

There might not be another Francis - but if there is, then we can look back and retrospectively rename this one Francis I.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

I don't think biblical apocalypse is going to happen in anyone's lifetime.

Neither do I.

It is man-made.

No bible represent's 'God'.

My post was referencing a deal I made with a specific member who claimed the next pope was going to be 'Peter the Roman' and within his lifetime a Biblical-apocalypse would ensue.

Apparently many ATS members thought this. Rather absurd to say the least.
edit on 14-3-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
March 14, 2013 at 6:27 am

St. Malachy’s prophecy is literally true. The Pope’s last name is Bergoglio. “Berg” means mountain/rock or “Peter” and Oglio is a river in Italy = Rome. Peter the Roman! Pope Francis is “Petrus Romanus,” the last

Jorge Mario Bergoglio, child of Italian imigrants.

Berg – German word for the rock. Also English i. e.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
So, we've gone from a pope who was hitler youth in Germany in 1945, to a pope who rose to his position of power supporting the faschist dictatorship in 70's Argentine, where coincidentaly thousands of nazi's hid after the war!!!.
What more could the world ask for...another in the closet nazi in power.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join