It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHITE SMOKE!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Whoopdy freakin doo...

with all due respect, of course.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Congrats Catholics!!!
Im sure my nomination for pope.... Father Guido Sarducci... is not Papa... but Im happy for you all anyway!

To be made a saint in-a the catholic church, you have to have-a four miracles. That's-a the rules, you know. It's-a always been that-a. Four miracles, and-a to prove it. Well, this-a Mother Seton-now they could only prove-a three miracles. But the Pope-he just waved the fourth one. He just waved it! And do you know why? It's-a because she was American. It's all-a politics. We got-a some Italian-a people, they got-a forty, fifty, sixty miracles to their name. They can't-a get in just cause they say there's already too many Italian saints, and this woman comes along with-a three lousy miracles. I understand that-a two of them was-a card tricks.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Glinda

Glinda hun your link is busted and I got a blog when I did a search. Is that the link you meant - the Washington Post Pope Blog one?

peace

edit on 13-3-2013 by silo13 because: dropped your 'l'

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Could it be Pompeus Assius?

sorry Faithful, not the Faith I am ribbing here but the illusion of piety. I am almost sure this is nothing more than smoke and mirrors mixed with a shell game and producing hope

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Glinda

At 04 of March 2013 I said it was today the election of the pope.

I refer this to the New Moon Conspiracy - here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Welllll tell us who it is now! You're on a roll!

peace

Edit to Add:

Here's a link if anyone is interested in watching this in Italian.

Rai24
edit on 13-3-2013 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The whole scene is kind of surreal, the interest, the pageantry, the politics... because, really, it has no meaning aside from that which humans, particularly the Catholic body of faith assigns to it.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm seeing lots of dudes in fancy military uniforms with cool poofy hats and stuff. I wonder where they kept those guys and how they kept from being bored waiting for someone to get elected?

I'll bet they're sure glad this ended quickly.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Having Chris Mathews doing "spin" on the new Pope is like having Paris Hilton doing an insight on a Nobel Laureate in Physics!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I can't
This all thing some how was conected to the day after the new moon... sorry

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'll admit.. The new moon conspiracy has been pretty spot on.. This is pretty damn coincidental too. It gave me goosebumps.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Isn't that the truth - the uniforms, Caribinieri, all the people, colored umbrellas, the guards...

I hate to say it but speaking of 'surreal' I was just thinking what a monumental time for an attack - but - we know that's not going to happen.

X-ing fingers...

peace

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Not to mention comet PanStarrs flying by overhead...

To be clear, the powers in the vatican seem pretty clearly to be trying to line this all up with ancient prophecy...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

As much as I've been following this, I'm ignorant to the "new moon" conspiracy. Can you fill me in?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yeah the comet plus this is just incredibly coincidental and seemingly planned. Its not as if they aren't aware of the comet or the new moon either...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
All networks are live in St. Peter's Square. (CNN) The crowd is massive; the pomp and pageantry is amazing. We wait to for the new Pope to be named (announced in Italian by a specific Cardinal-name I missed). The new Pope will be announced by his surname and then by the name he has selected. The new Pope is in prayer right now in the Chapel of Tears now.

link   

What is this theory in a nut shell my friend?

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by KingIcarus

Sadly, that's the most likely scenario given the quick vote.
I too hope that they truly had the Holy Spirit in their midst while deliberating.

I afraid I'm not schooled enough in Catholic doctrine to pass comment on the voting process - all I know is that an institution as large and set in it's way as the Catholic Church will have the turning circle of an ocean liner with regard to modernisation - I feel it is easier and less controversial to simply keep the ship steady.

Anyhow, I'm not religious - but I believe faith is a wonderful thing. I just don't feel it personally - although I appreciate the core values that underpin religion. I'm not so keen on blind faith, however... no good comes from complying unconditionally.

link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
I'll admit.. The new moon conspiracy has been pretty spot on.. This is pretty damn coincidental too. It gave me goosebumps.

If it is the American consider who today represents the New Roman Empire...if he is called Peter... well, get your house in order pdq

link   
reply to post by Melyanna

New Moon, the 13th day of the 13th year, PanStarrs flying by overhead...and more...
Yeah, that’s pretty funky all the way around isn’t it.

Now - for the name...

Now I got goose bumps.

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join