It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tampa Bay Area ATS Members (Florida, USA)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I was just in a thread, where it seemed like almost every poster was in or around Tampa Bay, FL!

Now, I know some are loathe to state their location, that's fine. This thread is just to see how many members are nearby (within a reasonable driving distance). At some point later this year, I may be interested in hosting some kind of meet and greet, but I'd like to gauge interest in it.

I'm in Plant City, about 30 min away from Tampa.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Not from florida, but will there be punch and pie?

oh and get ready for the copycat threads for each state.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Well, I'd welcome any who want to come, once it could be planned out, just that since there seem to be so many in this area, it'd be kind of cool to meet the folks behind the avatars. I've got a small ranch that would have plenty of parking (I hope), and we'd do something for food and drink. Of course, we'd have to make a cake or two also (side business we do)....

As for copycat threads, well, if there are other hubs of ATS members, I hope it encourages them to meetup!

From that one thread (keep in mind, it's older, so some members may not be as active)...the following identified their location as being roughly in that area of FL (publicly, in that thread)... (if any don't want to be listed here, I'll edit it out).

Zysin5

Brock Landers

ProcessD

MagicaRose

Luxor311

AnonymousATS

Spitfirejay

Austin7153

Adifferentbreed

Ispilot6946

Shadowyfoe

Little One

The Cyfre

Arcane Demesne

Jasestrong2

Esdad71

Redfish

Drooo

Stillfly5102003

Kinda kurious

WallaceBerry

edit on 13-3-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I am on the sun coast.. Literally...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
From down the road a bit, port charlotte.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Wow, so two dozen of us already....will have to see how this plays out. Once the thread has been up a while, I'll come up with a possible timeframe, etc. and then likely send each a U2U once it's more of an official idea...see how many would like to come, etc.
edit on 13-3-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Waving from across the state, Treasure Coast here.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyholes

Can't be that far of a drive, can it?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Plant City in the house!!
Who knew there would be two of us on here residing in the thriving metropolis that is PC FL.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'd love to be in Florida. It gets cold up here in Minnesota.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I would consider meetings some ats people local I suppose... Not in a dark alley or anything, but I am always looking for an excuse to take the motorcycle out...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
OH you are where the strawberries grow
hehe

I have never been there but have always wanted to go to the Strawberry Festival there. I LOVE strawberries and being pregnant right now they are in my top 3 cravings. I can finish off one pint (I think that is the standard stores bought size) by myself in one evening! I like to mix strawberries with blueberries, raspberries and almonds. Add a little coconut and shop chocolate chips and MMMMM tasty dessert or snack.

I'm on the opposite coast, the Space Coast

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

It takes roughly about 3 - 3 1/2 hrs, depending on traffic and construction, it's been awhile since I made the trek across.
edit on 14-3-2013 by 2manyholes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yep, I'm only about a mile or two away from the festival. Just ended last weekend.

reply to post by Frogs

Cool. You should drop by the store and ranch sometime..."Dave's Tack Shop" (named for my wife's dad...it's what most people know it as, so we didn't change the name). If you've been to the only movie theater in town, you've probably seen me in our ad, and not even known it was me.
edit on 15-3-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think we could use this best, to start out with, by using it as a network to try to confirm any sitings we have to cross verify from different points of the area. I occasionally will see an unidentified object . I have past experience as a pilot and currently have a drone with camera.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

Whatever people want to talk about, or meet about, fine with me.

Basically, my idea is just a little get-together so people can meet face to face, and find relatively local ATS members who may share some interests. Some may be more into Aliens, some more into prepping, etc., etc. It'll be some time before I could do it, so wanted to lay the preliminary ground work and gauge interest.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Not in Tampa, ~90 miles east. I do drive I-4, I-75, I-95, and the turnpike quite often.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'm in the Orlando area so I'd definately be open to it.Sure,I'm not a huge contributor but I'd still like to meet some of you crazy people!!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'd definitely like to put something together this year..maybe pick a month and time that doesn't have a lot of holiday stuff going on, etc. I have a lot going on over the summer, but hopefully towards the latter (and cooler) part of the year.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Tampa.

Roger that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join