It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Threatens 'Merciless' Retaliation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

We do not OCCUPY South Korea, and we DID not invade Korea..

What planet are you on?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Invade? I don't know but during the war the allies (88% USA) pushed quite far into North Korea. North Korea managed to push the allies back with the help of the Chinese army. The first time that the US and Chinese faced off.

wiki has a good write up:

A rapid U.N. counter-offensive then drove the North Koreans past the 38th Parallel and almost to the Yalu River, when the People's Republic of China (PRC) entered the war on the side of North Korea.[25] Chinese intervention forced the Southern-allied forces to retreat behind the 38th Parallel.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

North Korea Invaded South Korea, The situation escalated into open warfare when North Korean forces invaded South Korea on 25 June 1950.

Quote from history....

We responded to their invasion.. We did NOT Initially invade North Korea... The tense this guy was making it, he was saying We attacked and invaded the North Korean's and started the war, sorry if we get attacked we attack back, fought off the invasion and kept going into North Korea, I think that is called a Military response...

That is all I am going to say about the Korean war, read the link I posted if you want to get well versed in the politics and reasons why that war happened...

edit on 15-3-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thought I’d bump this thread to show people that 4 years later it’s the same old sh*te still going strong.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join