It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs puzzle Ocala residents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
There have been sightings in the skies lately in Florida.

Ocala FL residents have reported objects fling in formation during early morning hours.
www.clickorlando.com...
Maybe a new bomber being tested on the Pinecastle bombing range?

The UFO has been described as military-style aircraft, according to residents. And appear to resemble planes or helicopters flying in delta formation.

Found a few vids on YouTube claiming them to be drones:
www.youtube.com...

It'd be nice to see some nightvision of these.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Oddly enough at your link heres another one just below of a blinking blue light in fla.
I suspect an underwater base or even bases in that area.....as well as Puerto Rico.
far too many other people have witnessed the Ocean Breeze crafts to be a hoax as well......
Something definately been going on there a while......

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I suspect an underwater base or even bases in that area.....as well as Puerto Rico.

What are you using to back up that suspicion?

I don't get it...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

Check for cattle mutilation cases....that's horse and cattle country.

I have a lot of family in that area...heck, one whole branch of the family tree....

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I know Florida is a hotspot for sinkholes, but isn't Ocala something of a hotspot within that area?
Sinkholes in Florida happen because of slow erosion of the limestone there of course, but sometimes you wonder with all this aerial activity going on, and nobody talking.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Sinkholes lately, I think are due to some hard freezes we've had, and farmers pumping a LOT of water out of the ground over a short period of time, weakening the whole system.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by paratus

There have been sightings in the skies lately in Florida.

Not really got anything to do with the specific sighting but there's a free E-book below which has a nice chapter on historical UFO sightings in Florida (including the Ocala National Forest region) - see page 16:

Chronicles of the Strange and Uncanny in Florida

link

Originally posted by paratus

Maybe a new bomber being tested on the Pinecastle bombing range?

Well the E.W.R.T. range there has got a bit of history with a radar/visual case from 1978 and the Naval radar technician who tracked the object stated he had "never seen anything like it" - Dr Hynek's CUFOS organisation also described the incident there as a 'case of high merit' (link).
Cheers.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
"51% will believe that round thing is a UFO if Obama told them so."

Hah, that was funny!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by stirling

What are you using to back up that suspicion?

I don't get it...

There is said to be an alien underwater base in the Tongue of the Ocean. Puerto Rico is a hotspot for UFO sightings. There is supposed to be another base off the coast of it.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

According to very dubious sources no doubt...guesswork.

There are a LOT of airbases though, in FL, no doubt due to the proximity of Cuba, and just general geographical location. So, the odds of something flying around over FL and not getting intercepted are pretty slim. I've lived in FL most of my life, and I've never seen a flying object I couldn't identify...though there were a few that required binoculars to do so.

You'd be amazed at how weird a plane can look from the wrong angle. One time, I was at EPCOT in Orlando, and the entire crowd at a show, was looking in the sky, not at the stage...as there was something really weird up there. I had binoculars (to better see the show), and was only then able to see the details (it was an F-18 flying up and towards us, but at such an angle, it appeared to be floating).

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

I have some relatives that live in the Ocala area, who told me today, that they heard what sounded like low-flying helicopters.

"My stomach was doing flips. I thought it was gonna crash into the house it was so loud."

Just thought I'd share that.

new topics

top topics

join