It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 shot dead in Herkimer NY

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Can't disagree with you, this hit a little too close to home for me, I knew one of the victims. If just one or two of them had been carrying, this shooting might've stopped before it got to this extent.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Meanwhile in other news......274 people died today due to prescriptions drugs. I guess if there is some sort violent tragedy in the death then the number of people who died doesn't really matter. Gotta love the media.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I live 30 minutes from there! And non-gun folk wonder why I carry concealed EVERYWHERE I go. How those new gun laws working for ya Cuomo??? Just as expected. More feel-good legislation that makes no-good politicians and their cronies capture more votes from people who don't have a clue. Keep up the good work NY. Everyone should be proud of themselves today. God bless to those who lost their lives.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I doubt your indormation. You said "in places where there are more guns there are more suicides" my counter argument would be : Japan.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The news is now saying that this guy used a shotgun. But it's okay, as long as those evil black guns didn't kill anyone

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Just breaking: He has been shot dead by police.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

So sad. The loss of a single beard man weakens the fabric of our American society.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

He was holed up right where I figured he'd be. In the basement of the old Mungers Dept store space. Pretty lonely sh*t down there. Will probably be haunted to all hell after this. I'm glad I grew up in Herkimer, but I'm a lot gladder that I don't live anywhere near it now. That whole region is like a black hole since the Chinese won all the jobs that used to be there.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Good call on the location.

I called the use of a shotgun yesterday.

We should fight crime together

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

This would probably make the start of a great new thread (If you haven't started one already.)

Sarcasm: Apparently its ok to accidentally kill yourself if a doctor is prescribing it and you sign a disclaimer. Not to mention the side effects! Half the time they sound worse than what they are treating. Lets see, I'll take the tuberculosis if you can give me clear skin!

My sister used to work for Pfizer (R & D). Her boss would want her to manipulate the data to prove whatever statistic they wanted her to show. My sister wouldn't do it. She got laid off.
edit on 14-3-2013 by mistressofspice because: Let out a sentence

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Just my observation. (and suffering major 'gun crime' burnout after months of hearing about every run of the mill shooting like it's the worst event since Charles Manson
) They happen...every ..single...day.

Every day and all over the world even in countries with extremely harsh gun laws... I for one am sick of hearing about his kind of stuff. It's just another way for the mainstream media to misdirect ignorant people away from the conflict and hypocrisy of our government. I wouldn't be shocked to find out this whole fiasco was staged in order to draw our attention away from Obamination's failings and our budget crises. Or on a side note maybe this is the fire and brimstone North Korea was talking about raining down on us.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

He was holed up right where I figured he'd be. In the basement of the old Mungers Dept store that used to be there.

Good call

www.urbandictionary.com...

Munger - 1. Someone with no shame

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

Originally posted by NorEaster

He was holed up right where I figured he'd be. In the basement of the old Mungers Dept store that used to be there.

Good call

www.urbandictionary.com...

Munger - 1. Someone with no shame

um....that was the last name of the guy who built that business back at the turn of the century. The store was defunct before urbandictionary.com....or any dot-com...gave idiots a public forum to be idiotic with their idiocy. You do know that urbandictionary.com allows literally anyone to "define" a word, and that there are mooks that are hooked on making up new words and new meanings all the time on that site. Right?

by the way....

mook

(noun) 1: A male adolescent or young adult exhibiting an unpleasant, self-centered attitude, formed during a sheltered upbringing. 2: One who revels in their own ignorance.

"This friggin' board is lousy with mooks...."

Looks like the site did nail this one, though.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by paratus
reply to post by NorEaster

Good call on the location.

I called the use of a shotgun yesterday.

We should fight crime together

Kurt Meyers, in the basement of Mungers, with a shotgun. I see a board game coming out of this.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join