It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vision Following Event 5:38 AM Eastern

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tianmat
reply to post by straddlebug

This is the rapture : Pauline Epistles
Thessalonians 4.15-17
"But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep [a]in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a [c]shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive [d]and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words"

I do not think I have ever seen these words, but they really feel like they fit vision. I do not know about the terms, God, Lord, or Christ, however, somthing coming from the sky and the dead and living being caught up together is seriously related to my vision.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Just a short reply......something huge and unseen passing the earth, creating winds like never seen before. Fireballs falling to earth. This unseen thing causes a polar shift resulting in great costal flooding and earth changes. Peace~

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice

Just a short reply......something huge and unseen passing the earth, creating winds like never seen before. Fireballs falling to earth. This unseen thing causes a polar shift resulting in great costal flooding and earth changes. Peace~

Let me guess....Nibiru? I think we would have seen something this big at this point if it were coming during our lifetime.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I believe I mentioned UNSEEN more than once. If I had meant niribu I would have said so and I didnt.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by straddlebug

Originally posted by Tianmat

This is the rapture : Pauline Epistles
Thessalonians 4.15-17
"But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep [a]in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a [c]shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive [d]and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words"

I do not think I have ever seen these words, but they really feel like they fit vision. I do not know about the terms, God, Lord, or Christ, however, somthing coming from the sky and the dead and living being caught up together is seriously related to my vision.

Why are you not paying attention.

I have already told you the story of the Resurrection. You just heard these words. Many times.

If you want the truth concerning your dream, then accept it already; it's already there.

Why strive ye so hard?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

It's okay stupid girl.

I have been a stupid boy, and so therefore, I have seen so that I can be of help.

It's strange how these doctrines are so deceiving at first. We read Jesus' words when He warns us and for some reason we think, "Oh, of course, we won't be deceived! Don't worry Lord, you got our back!"

Oops.

Apparently there was a reason He stressed "Beware of the doctrines" so many times. Yup. Because He knew that those doctrines would be believable enough even for His children to be conned for a little bit.

And sometimes for a purpose. But I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomaSempre

No, I don't have a particular verse in mind...but it was really the first thing that came to mind when I read your post.

Edit: After a quick Google search Matthew 5:38 talks about "Love without limits". Is that something that fits your dream?
edit on 13-3-2013 by RomaSempre because: (no reason given)

Or the date June 11 ..5, 3+8 I saw a clock behind the news caster for no reason, a picture of a tower with clock behind her that said what I thought was 5.12, the same day we saw the same time on another clock on another TV show. Can't remember details.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

The reason He allows us to stray as a result of our own choices is to accomplish our refinement. Some of the most profound lessons we learn are those that circumcise us the most. Those who are forgiven much, do not hesitate to wash the feet of their Savior with everything that they own.
There is much I am ashamed of but I cannot regret those actions because all they did was make me appreciate my salvation even more.
Nothing is wasted, all things ultimately glorify Him and serve His purpose in the end, one way or another. No matter how far from grace the Enemy pushes himself, no matter what he commits for loss, all his endeavors will only lead to the consummation of righteousness. That is how the whole of creation began, and once we finish coming full circle, that is how it will end, regardless of the degree of corruption in the meantime.
All will make an accounting, and the corruptors will account in vain.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Massive amounts of Truth are packed into that little paragraph.

More than most would be willing to admit!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
Why are you not paying attention.
I have already told you the story of the Resurrection. You just heard these words. Many times.
If you want the truth concerning your dream, then accept it already; it's already there.
Why strive ye so hard?

Maybe this discussion could move to different thread and reserve my thread for non-biblical discussion:
The Great Tribulation to begin sometime shortly after March 20th 2013?

I was not expecting this thread to become a bible thread or whatever. However, since it did I found this: Matthew 24:29-31

29“But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
30“And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory.
31“And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other..

...and it fits what I feel may be of Event 5:38. In further reading I looked to Matthew 24:15-28 and feel rather sad because I can see the description fairly describes what I see in current events. (reading between the lines so to speak)

15“Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),
16then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains.
17“Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house.
18“Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak.
19“But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!
20“But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath.
21“For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will.
22“Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.
23“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him.
24“For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.
25“Behold, I have told you in advance.
26“So if they say to you, ‘Behold, He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or, ‘Behold, He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe them.
27“For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.
28“Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

Maybe this discussion could move to different thread and reserve my thread for non-biblical discussion:

The Great Tribulation to begin sometime shortly after March 20th 2013?
edit on 14-3-2013 by straddlebug because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2013 by straddlebug because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Please tell us details of the event as what I'm thinking is this something will happen next Friday, 3/22/13.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
Please tell us details of the event as what I'm thinking is this something will happen next Friday, 3/22/13.

You maybe interested in the thread that started this Future Event 5:38 AM Eastern Time, and the thread about my Understanding in Vision Following Future Event 5:38 AM.

I appologize for having three threads so closely related. I have offered this as,

1.) a future event
2.) a vision after the event
3.) and information into what I understood of the vision.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join