It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vision Following Event 5:38 AM Eastern

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
About this thread and about my visions

This new thread is to open discussion, debate, and interpretation about a vision I had concerning Future Event 5:38 AM Eastern Time. At this time I do not have a date for the event, or a cause. However, the vision immediately follows said event. (I feel the event will happen between mid-May of this year and the beginning or 2016)

Previously, my visions involved the present overlaid with the future - within a few days. This vision is different in that it is not within a few days and it does not really call upon normal personal events but events outside my knowledge.

Visions normally come to me in bed between 2-4 in the morning. I wake up and then dream or have a vision while awake. Usually the present time is overlapped with future time and the times are transparent. However, every once in a while I have future visions so strong that it obscures the present time. This visions is of the later type.

The vision following future event 5:38 AM Eastern starts when I wake up looking at my digital clock that reads 3:50 AM. As I watch the clock I realize a vision is starting and the future obscures the present.

The Vision Following Event 5:38 AM Eastern

Suddenly I find myself in a room filled with extremely bright white light - there are no shadows and everything is white. I can see a sofa and my wife standing off to the right of the sofa. She is standing 45 degrees to my right and she is facing the sofa on her left at 45 degrees. I look at her and she at me. I ask (without speaking), "What are all of these people doing up so early?" Then I look at a dial faced clock sitting on the end table on the right side of the sofa that has stopped at 5:38 AM. She replies (without speaking), "I do not know."

The next thing I notice is my Grandmother approaching me from around the table. She looks young and I think to myself, she looks great. We embrace for a short time. Behind this embrace I notice my two sisters sitting on the right side of the sofa. They smile and say without speaking, "We know." There are four other people to their left sitting on this sofa, but I do not recognize them or know them.

Next, behind the left side of the sofa I see my daughter. She is older than the last time I saw her, and I think she looks great. We smile at each other and she says without speaking, "I am glad to see you." - I think we also embraced. Behind her I notice one of her past boyfriends. However, they are not together, he is just there.

I realize the room is filled with people who are both dead and alive. Or at least were alive when the 5:38 event happened - like they were all swept up in what I can best describe as the Rapture (without knowing what that really means as I am not religious - only spiritual). The thought I am having is the end of days - not meaning the end of time, but that there will never again be days.

I notice my mother is not here and I ask my sisters where mom is, and they respond that she went to visit her sister and that she would be back later. I also notice that the room if full of people. Even though this appears to be a room, there are no walls, ceiling, or floor. Everyone looks young - meaning older than 20 but younger than 40. However they are not close to 30 either way. Everyone is waiting.

I have left out some details but will add them or anything else I remember if I think it is important. Also,I am withholding my understanding of the vision for later because I am not sure how I will put it into words.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by straddlebug

This dream may be of a personal nature and not necessarily about the world at large. I say "may" because I obviously don't know.

I had a dream once in which many family members had gathered. My grandmother told me goodbye in that dream. She passed away the next day.

Another time I had a powerful feeling of slight panic and deep sadness. This happened suddenly while I was fully awake. It occurred in lesser degrees two more times over the next week or two. I felt and worried that it was something related to the world at large. It happened the first time in my mother's house. Two months later my other grandmother (my mom's mom) passed away. Later I became keenly aware that the panic and sadness I felt was my mother's panic and sadness at her mom's passing.

I'm not saying that's what your dream is about but I am curious how convinced you are that the dream is about something in the world at large and not just about your personal world.
edit on 3/13/13 by SherlockH because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SherlockH

I am curious how convinced you are that the dream is about something in the world at large and not just about your personal world.

I am extremely convinced this has to do with the world at large. I have had previous visions that were of the personal nature. This is not one of them. Furthermore, I have never had a vision of this type - meaning it is different.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by straddlebug

I am curious how convinced you are that the dream is about something in the world at large and not just about your personal world.

I am extremely convinced this has to do with the world at large. I have had previous visions that were of the personal nature. This is not one of them. Furthermore, I have never had a vision of this type - meaning it is different.

Fair enough, you are the best judge of your own dreams.

I too have had dreams about the world at large many times in the past. Most frequently about a decade ago. The dreams at first terrified me but as they kept occurring a desensitization took place. Eventually I could see the destruction and change from a fairly calm point of view. Once that happened the dreams rarely occurred again. I am convinced they will come to pass. I think the purpose of the dreams was to prepare my mind or soul for their eventuality.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I've had these astral meet ups with my family before. The last one was at Christmas and my complete family was there and in walked my Dad who had passed away a few years ago with a bag of presents for us all. Even my two year old granddaughters were there but presented themselves as 20 something years old. Nice family moments......

edit on 3/13/2013 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Fair enough, you are the best judge of your dreams.

Of coarse, it could be the event is world at large, and the vision if of a personal nature.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I notice my mother is not here and I ask my sisters where mom is, and they respond that she went to visit her sister and that she would be back later. I also notice that the room if full of people. Even though this appears to be a room, there are no walls, ceiling, or floor. Everyone looks young - meaning older than 20 but younger than 40. However they are not close to 30 either way. Everyone is waiting.

Your Mom wasn't there 'cause she was astrally visiting her sister and would wrap it up and then show up there. My sis and I are very close and visit each other often in the astral. Just enjoy the get togethers, maybe next time ask them which one of them set up the meeting?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Fair enough, you are the best judge of your dreams.

Of coarse, it could be the event is world at large, and the vision if of a personal nature.

Yes, of course. The major event in the world at large would be personal as well.

Which is why I sometimes find it hard to determine whether my experiences are of a personal nature only.

Time reveals all eventually.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

mid-May of this year and the beginning or 2016

That's a pretty large window to string folks along. Don't you think ?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

Are you strung along? I'm not and I suspect no one else is ...

He is simply relating an experience he had and asking for input and opinions. Not donations.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

It is all I have at this time. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Straddlebug, this vision definitely resembles , as it stands, (and you said you are withholding) more your own personal death and not the end of the world. This vision is not modeled after the end of days.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Sounds like you went to the famous "grey room".

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

Straddlebug, this vision definitely resembles , as it stands, (and you said you are withholding) more your own personal death and not the end of the world. This vision is not modeled after the end of days.

Yes, I kind of thought this as well. However, the mix of people was of both deceased and living. For instance, my wife, sisters, mom, aunt, and many others have not yet died (I felt I had not died). My daughter and Grandmother have previously died. Also, present were many people who had died before the event, and many who had not.

Basically, the feeling is that ALL of mankind and all life was no longer - at least in the physical world as we understand it.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I believe that what many see as "end of days" is nothing but a transition, and a good one at that, to a new existence paradigm. BTW your description of it seems to be spot on with my own understanding of what it will be like, I'm just a bit curious about how the aforementioned transition will take place.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

What a great thread. I think I'll head over there and bump it.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deny777
I'm just a bit curious about how the aforementioned transition will take place.

Normally, I would say you would find yourself "on the other side" after death. However, in this vision, everyone had moved to the other side including the deceased and living. Where the deceased are prior to event 5:38 I have no idea, but they were not in "the white room".

Whatever event 5:38 is will cause the transition - it is a complete transition. Meaning ALL life changes or in simple terms, not longer exist as we understand it.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Sorry if I seemed crass. I was feeling a little *itchy when I posted that. My apologies. I should know better than anyone to poo poo on visions and dreams. Because, sometimes they do have merit.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch

Your Mom wasn't there 'cause she was astrally visiting her sister and would wrap it up and then show up there. My sis and I are very close and visit each other often in the astral. Just enjoy the get togethers, maybe next time ask them which one of them set up the meeting?

I think the point is, everyone was in this room, but she was not. This kind of indicates there is someplace else. Perhaps other rooms/locations - I could not understand. However, I knew there is no world or human race after event 5:38.
edit on 13-3-2013 by straddlebug because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Interesting thread and thanks for posting. I'm not here to debate the authenticity of your dream but one thing comes to mind. What if 5:38 does not really represent a time? What if it's something like a bible verse?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join