It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Thunderdome: How The US Will Unravel. And Soon. (Important)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Hopechest

My post had nothing to do with a one world government. I said that even if we toss aside all of the fear-mongering and other BS...they are correct in regards to our economic status.

Perhaps I missed it, but I did not read anything about one world governments in the OP. There was mention of a centralized national government that will come to "save" the people, but not a OWG.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Your correct, it was in a follow up post to me.

My apologies, I thought people read through entire threads before commenting as to get a feel of what direction the discussion is going. Apparently some do not.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Having read the op's piece and the responses the following can be stated:

The problem is that the US government can not do that to its population. With a some total over 300 million people in the US, not counting the illegale immigratant population, would make it kind of hard to do such. But there is another little problem a fly in the ointment as it were. Out of that 300 million people in the US, does the federal government reall expect that it can roll over people like that with such a pathetic attempt, such as hunger, there is a bit of a problem and that is the following:

The avid sportsmen, outdoorspersons, the militia's and the doomsday prepers that are all prepared on a moments notice to be able to sustain themselves, and survive even in a crisis.

Lets look at the numbers:
45 million people have or currently hunt in the USA. That means even if they short the ammunition, I would say that some use bow and arrow, and those that hunt on a regular basis, do not go out and purchase ammunition on a regular basis, but rather recycle and make their own. Combine that with a percent who fish, and use traps and how hungry will they really be in the long run if there is a food shortage?

Not to mention the 3 million or so people who are what is classified as doomsday preppers, who have been preparing for this kind of event, and have stockpiles of food, water and ammunition that can and will dissapear into the woodwork if things go south, and are prepared to shoot to kill.

And then there are the militia groups around the country, the paramilitary groups that are working seperate and in concert with one another, add in another, generious number of about say 1 million people.

Along with the criminal and fringe elements in the cities and around in the different states, if the US government does try to pull something does it really think it can contain so many malcontents in one place, knowing that for every person killed, they will have made another martyr in its place, a symbol along with an idea?

So out of the 300 million in the US, one would say that the federal government would have to deal with close to 70 million people who are against it, and its armed forces would not even begin to quell that group, if it thought that for one moment that it could. And the moment that it starts, what is it going to do, shut down the UN, or even silence people?

I bring up the UN, cause this is a valid point that many people tend to forget. As long as the UN is in operation and the delegates are able to meet, then the absolute worse thing that can happen is that an armed and open civil war happens, as then the UN would want to send observers to both sides, to report back on its findings. How many countries out there is upset at the US federal government that would love to be there and what do you think that they will report? It is a civil war, and thus the US would have no choice but to solve this problems on its own and be isolated by the rest of the world. I wonder which countries would just enjoy seeing that. And with so many of the US troops, either being discharged or out of country who would really win in that case?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I don’t necessarily believe in the “end game goals” the OP speaks of.

That being said, we do have some unsettling things going on and the real agenda is veiled in smoke and mirrors.

It’s true, we have an elite problem….megalomaniacs…those folks behind the curtain that think they should be in charge of everything. In a way, it boils down to several of the “7 deadly sins”…(They were called “deadly” for a reason).

Lust, greed, gluttony, envy, vain pride, sloth and wrath. In this scenario, sloth and wrath (anger-vengeance) is not so much the culprit. The other 5 sure do factor in to the minds of those who truly believe in their core that they are superior to the rest of humanity. They are so convinced that they are a higher life form, that they will do anything to subjugate the masses. “I am smarter, better and more important than everyone else and you should all do as I say for a perfect Utopian world.”

I think this is a real sickness in our world. There are those that despise the idea of liberty and freewill for everyone. The problem is, you cannot be rid of this sickness…ever.

Is there an evil agenda to control the world? I guess in a way there is, but those that are suffering from megalomania are not going to all join together to accomplish it. Each and every one of them think their way is going to be best so they will never yield to or compromise with the other megalomaniacs.

The old saying “the road to hell is paved with good intentions” is applicable. Some of these mentally ill people think their “vision” will make a better world. In their eyes, those that disagree are “dissenters” and need to be removed so that their “Utopian vision” can come to pass.

The real problem that is upon us is difficult to put into words…I guess the best way I can say it is as the population of the world increases, the value of a human life decreases. When someone can hoard wealth and know that someone, somewhere is sick, hungry or homeless…we have a societal problem.

There is no easy answer to what we are facing. I don’t completely disregard the OP’s thoughts and info, but I do believe it will accomplish nothing but increase the pain and suffering of all humanity…save a very-very small percentage. It has been proven over and over again throughout history that humans do not breed and produce well in direct captivity. Tightening the vice always yields the opposite effect of what those that are doing it want.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I imagine dismantling the United States would take some time. That doesn't mean it isn;t happening.

There are many intelligent people who are concerned about things that have taken place in our country in the last ten years.

If you were to give them the benefit of the doubt, just for a minute.......

If you were to admit that you could be wrong...

If you were to put the pieces of the puzzle together, to study the economy, the governnment, the events..that have been taking place and concerning people...

and admit,

that they might be right...

What would that feel like to you?

To be wrong?

Because there are people whom I very much respect (my brother for one--well placed financial person) who are certain things are not as they seem.

I think I will elect to trust them, much more than you-----who seems to think being sarcastic is much more compelling than being informed.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Edit: Deleted Post

Wasn't worth the effort. There is no cure for stupid!
edit on 13-3-2013 by kozmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I do not care what direction a thread is going. I comment on what I feel is important and what is relevant to the OP.

Obama, cyber warriors and this entire DHS thing does seem a bit off-the-wall to me and I do not wish to comment on that, but I did agree with their comments in regards to the potential future of the economy.

That's all.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

I really hope you're right.

But truth seems to lay somewhere in the middle.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Fair enough and I agree the economy is in rough shape but look at this quote from the OP and see how false it is.

For the first time in recent history, you’re going to see people hungry and out in the streets.

Obviously the Great Depression saw horrible economic situations and many people out in the streets and hungry. That is considered recent history but this insider glosses over the fact that the things being described have happened before and we came through it just fine.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

I do not care what direction a thread is going. I comment on what I feel is important and what is relevant to the OP.

Obama, cyber warriors and this entire DHS thing does seem a bit off-the-wall to me and I do not wish to comment on that, but I did agree with their comments in regards to the potential future of the economy.

That's all.

The whole point of this thread is that someone is working behind the scene to make this economic collapse happen on purpose, in order to take over the world. You either agree with the whole point of this thread or you do not. Have we been having economic problems? Absolutely. Has it been done on purpose to take us all over? Absolutely not.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Thankfully, I got to read it before you deleted it...and it was brilliant.

You echoed my thoughts exactly.

This gentleman/or woman seems to have an agenda.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

Thankfully, I got to read it before you deleted it...and it was brilliant.

This gentleman/or woman seems to have an agenda.

I read it too, Basically calling her a paid Internet Informant, because he couldn't dispute her arguements.

If were at the Name Calling stage now, Color me gone as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

I'd like to gently ask you how much you have studied your stance.

Because I truly believe, that after years of studying the history, the economics, the events, the people and the actions of this country in the past 20 years (and much, much farther back if you'd like to get technical), and exclaim to you--as many, many intelligent people have-- that there is certainly something askance.

It has much more to do with than just the economy.

But I'd have to gently ask you to put THREE good years of study, of reading, of thinking, of talking to others, of going to the library, of putting on a serious thinking cap..

before you discount something you seem to know so little about.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
The whole point of this thread is that someone is working behind the scene to make this economic collapse happen on purpose, in order to take over the world. You either agree with the whole point of this thread or you do not. Have we been having economic problems? Absolutely. Has it been done on purpose to take us all over? Absolutely not.

This is exactly the point I was about to post about. More often than not, things happen because we're not smart enough to prevent them. If an economic collapse happens, which is quite possible, it's not because of some secret society plotting behind the curtain.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Dear MRuss, and ATS Readers, Writers,

I think the key words or thoughts made by you that it is the agenda, but the timing is flexible is VERY true.

All I can say on all of this "stuff" is what my personal experience has been.

I used to make yearly predictions, quit making them when 2013 rolled around. BUT... my yearly predictions WERE uncannily accurate.

My journey down the weird road actually began during the Viet Nam War, but went into the FAST LANE of weird just prior to Bush 2's election. I told my family and friends that HE would win by a very narrow margin, that the middle east would boil over, and we would begin a very long war cycle in the middle east.

Oh brother, I was chastised, vilified, called a communist by my father, you name it! EVERYONE was calling me crazy! It affected my job, my chances for promotions, you name it! Yet I felt that waking people up to what was coming was far more important than a damn ego boosting promotion. And that even if my family disowned me, which they did, it was STILL worth it all if only people were woken up to what was coming...

After 9-11, I told everyone it was total bulls**t, false flag type stuff...and that this was ALL GOING TO EVOLVE into a war against the citizens of this country..more vilification, more disowning, more being called crazy. etc..

Well, now 12 years later WHO WAS RIGHT, and who was wrong?? I think I can safely say I WAS RIGHT...for the most part, some of what I predicted hasn't quite happened yet, but it is right around the corner.

Back to the main topic of your post MRuss... YES, a very bad thing is going down soon. Some refer to it as END GAME, or the Hail Mary pass.

I was VERY accurate in my predictions all these years... what you posted about, is pretty much what I saw/see coming as well..

I tried to wake people up as much as I thought I could do.. my avenues were exhausted, I did what I could with those who would listen. Over the years a FEW of the original "opponents" to my views have admitted that I was correct, and have changed their plans, views, etc. Some look at me, and act mad at me, like because I said it would happen, and NOW THAT IT HAS, like it is MY FAULT or something??? WEIRD! And MOST are still in total denial, still with heads in the sand.

I understand this is just human nature, and that's just how it is. period.

I also have LEFT the USA, and live overseas now. The universe led me to a wonderful lady from a different country. We were going to live in the USA til I retired, and then move back to her country. BUT... we saw things accelerating into a cesspool quickly, and we foresaw all of the garbage going on NOW a few years ago. So we decided to SPLIT the scene ASAP, and get out of Dodge ASAP, and get to her country if at all possible!

I/we were not under the illusion like we would "escape" what was coming at all, we knew it would come to her country in some shape, form, or fashion as well; when it ALL decided to go into high speed, end game mode.

All I can say is at least I am where I want to be, and am WITH who I need/want to be with. I LOVE my new country with a very deep passion. So far, at least I see it living up to what it "preaches". At LEAST it is trying hard to do this. In the USA I/we saw division at every corner, the Heglian Dialectic in full court press.. DIVIDE and CONQUER; with the sheep and lemmings going along with it all so willingly. It broke my heart to see it going on too. It is still going on... once again it is just human nature. Sad, but true too.

Yes, I am quite certain that the time is short, for whatever is coming, whatever has BEEN PLANNED is about to birth itself. The air is pregnant... the Sword of Damocles hangs by a ragged thread, and ready to fall and pierce mankind to a terrible experience.

And YES, you are ALSO correct that almost ALL alternative news sites have been infiltrated. "THEY" admit it, they did it... and YES, they are here at ATS for sure. If I am not mistaken it is the BIGGEST alternative news site on the internet, if not, certainly one of the biggest.

It will be what it will be. We are just pawns on the chess board of life. I won't participate in any of the violence coming. I will NOT foment to do something bad or illegal...I will sit by and watch with horrified eyes. I am too old to play Rambo on the streets.. and we are at a point where I think those that who were meant to wake up, are woken up already, the rest are a lost cause, once AGAIN, human nature..lol.

So many times I wished the accusations of being crazy would have been correct, because then NONE of the horrors we see being done, would have happened. I would gladly accept being crazy FOR REALS to what is REALLY going on worldwide!

Very little wiggle room left for mankind. The final moves for checkmate are happening now.

Be good, be prepared as much as possible.

Pravda

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I hope you're right.

But the purpose of their agenda is to make people dependent and enslaved to a government.

Just a lot of people looking for a government to control their lives.

It's already happening.

You just don't see it, I guess.

link   
Big corporations that can do business globally are doing ok. Small business in America is going down the tubes. Americas economy depends on small business. Corporations like Nestle are buying up fresh water supplies. There is without a doubt, something going on. It may well be in the big picture, whoever controls the fresh water controls the world.

link   
reply to post by MRuss

Isn't this old . . . like at least a couple months?

I read this "interview with the informant" before. Once before the election and then another after the 1st of the year . . . all the same info.

I'm even pretty sure there is another thread somewhere around here that posted when the latest interview appeared on the blog.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by redtic

To many conspiracy theorists there is no such thing as a normal event. Everything is controlled and being implemented for a purpose. History does not back up this claim but that is irrelevant.

Look at all the conspiracies around the Great Depression time or the NWO talk when Lincoln basically shredded the Constitution.

Major events that did not have a nefarious plot behind them and they were far more intense than anything happening today. Yet many theorists discount this and attempt to prove that everything that's happening today is contrived for this reason or that.

Perhaps, as history shows us, things just happen on their own.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Exactly!
Absurd, really... the idea that if the government had a plan to control the population, it would have been done back when the stock market crashed. For... simplicity's sake, I guess?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

I hope you're right.

But the purpose of their agenda is to make people dependent and enslaved to a government.

Just a lot of people looking for a government to control their lives.

It's already happening.

You just don't see it, I guess.

I definitely see the government wanting control but for many different reasons, depending on who's running it and what country your in. I'm simply saying there is not one overriding world plot because its impossible to get that many people to agree when they all believe in different things.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join