It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Thunderdome: How The US Will Unravel. And Soon. (Important)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It is an effort of ideological control of the populace.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

He is the product of a continuing intelligence operation, put in power to oversee the dismantling of the U.S., with the economy being the lynchpin of our destruction

If Obama wanted to destroy the economy he would have let it collapse when he came into office instead of rescuing employers and cutting peoples' payroll taxes to give them a break.

And we've been hearing hype about hyperinflation from conservatives for years now always insisting that it will start imminently, but it never does of course.

He couldn't let it collapse the first time around, he had to get re-elected. He also had to take over some businesses, and pass some laws. He wasn't ready yet.

As for the inflation thing? He has a friend in Ben, and the Federal Reserve. If not for both, we would have been in severe trouble long ago. Did you know they are even talking about negative interest rates? What the hell?

Right now, businesses are too busy investing all that money they aren't spending on hiring people. The government is artificially propping up Wallstreet while we ferociously print more and more money so we can buy more and more of our own debt.

It is a game if charades, and if one little piece were to go wrong, it will all fall down like a house of cards. Now, I am by no means making any threat, but lets just say Ben Bernanke were to have a stroke or heart attack tomorrow? Unless his predacessor continues following orders, the house of cards collapses.

The trouble is, Obama, and all the people partying with him right now, think they are infallible. Spiff happens, and they best hope, like the OP says, they have back-up of their back-ups of their back-ups.

edit on 14-3-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges
reply to post by MRuss

Would you mind moving on?

Translation- If I don't get my way then I am taking my ball and going home.

I needed a good laugh to start my day. Thank you for the comic relief.

I stopped reading after the folder with "cyber warriors for Obama" was supposedly seen on the White House desk. I just read comics when I want that kind of story...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
It is an effort of ideological control of the populace.

The populace is controlled by believing something that isn't. So to the crowd that doesn't follow the "mainstream". NWO et al theories are used to make people look nutty.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This whole situation reminds me of the alien disclosure mentality. People think that it will come in a big announcement and then that will be that, done, final. But this situation like that one is happening and people are still looking for evidence, immediate gratification, a determined finally.

Patience I think nature will soon be the biggest part of this whole take down and they know it.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
It's important that you believe in this, because as long as you feel threatened by a future NWO, you won't stop to realize that it's already here.

This transition has been happening gradually over many generations, and will continue to happen gradually over many more generations. By the time their plans are anywhere near complete, nobody will notice because they will be to used to it.

Think about it: most people already don't even notice the way the world is right now. How many pay attention to the surveillance camera at the intersection on the way to work? How many people are suddenly gun control debate experts without even considering how they spent their lives ignorant of the subject, only to wake up one day with passionate opinions on the matter? How many don't give it a second thought that they PAY for the privilege of being tracked via satellite in realtime courtesy of their cel phones? How many who enthusiastically chanted along with Obama's "yes we can!" can actually explain what this phrase is referring to? How many have made it a yearly routine to get the flu shot? How many even know what GMO stands for?

Look around man! We're already here. We've BEEN here.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB328
If Obama wanted to destroy the economy he would have let it collapse when he came into office instead of rescuing employers and cutting peoples' payroll taxes to give them a break.

Oh for crying out loud...

What part of the word "puppet" do you not understand?

EDIT: Just noticed your avatar:

and the below pic bear some striking similarities, Hmmm... NEVER MIND...

edit on 14-3-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by Hopechest

Why?

Because they want to have a one world government.

A one world government would give its leaders control of the world, which they believe needs controlling. To them, it seems like an out of control, over populated mess, and if they can gain control of it, they can "fix" it, which merely means they seek control of the highest order.

Bull#. A one world governement would be harder to control than the current mess. It's to do with organizational complexity.

Another thing is the silly idea that the rest of the world would put up with the things you claim. Another silly notion is that they would need to fire a single shot.

It reduces you to slavery, in a sense, with little say. Your inherent right to freedom? Gone!

Now, if you want to have a one world government, what do you have to do?

You have to get rid of the most powerful country on earth.

How do you do that?

You undermine their economy, first off.

Then you take away their freedoms one at a time, while you're dumbing them down with flouride, a horrible education system, and info-tainment.

Then you take away their guns.

Voila!

They made it look easy, didn't they?

They're not that smart, whoever they are.

Your theory seems to be that a complex multi-decade operation has been planned by someone wanting something that isn't going to improve their supposed control, while exposing the head of the snake and create turmoil that would most likely rip the planet apart. If they can plan all this, you think they wouldn't understand basic mass psychology?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I think the real conspiracy are these "conspiracy theories".
It's mostly the same thing getting recycled over and over...

In my opinion the problem is that people know there's something wrong, but we can't say what and/or how to fix it so some of us blame ghosts, aliens, government, black people...

I think we used to call it a witch-hunt.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

reply to post by MRuss

Most reasonable people are beginnning to see that something is abreast...something is in the works, which is what this website exists for--for the most part.

Have you seen the headlines about the government buying up millions of dollars of ammo in the last few months? Because it's all over the Internet.

Firstly.... The government buys ammo continually. It's a part of their budget. Military supply contractors make lots of money because the government continually buys replacement ammunition.
This is a way to both pump money into the economy and line the pockets of those supply contractors that lobby to get these contracts; however...

Let me just stop you right there. While yes, you are right that the Government buys ammo continuously, I fail to see how their purchase of over 1 billion (thats Billion with a B) rounds is just ammo replacement. They have purchased enough ammo to wage a full scale "Hot" War, nonstop, for over 20 years. That is NOT ammo replacement. It would take an extreme case of Cognitive Dissonance to just wave this piece of information away as if it were meaningless. Also, portions of the ammo they have purchased are Hollow Point rounds, which are banned for International Warfare by the Geneva Conventions. So these rounds cannot be used for any war outside of American Borders. Again, one would have to exercise extreme Cognitive Dissonance to just ignore this fact as inconsequential. So, lets ask a question this way, "Why does the DHS need enough ammo, some of which is Banned for International Warfare by the Geneva Conventions, to supply a 20 year war?"

If these purchases are run of the mill and common place, why is it we've never seen nor heard of anything like this before? There are some members here on ATS that have walked this planet for quite a long time... it stands to reason at least ONE of them would have heard of something like this before. If it is mere ammo replacement as you've speculated, why has DHS let itself become so depleted of ammo that it warrants such an astronomical purchase? Such would be a sign of complete and utter incompetence on their behalf.

Now I can assume someone in this thread has already tried to explain away the need for this level of ammo replacement, by blaming ammo depletion from the Iraq and Afghan wars (Ive had this exact argument with a friend of mine, he tried this excuse)...but that explanation really doesn't work, because DHS is specifically for Domestic Operation, stands to reason that their ammo stores wouldn't be used for Foreign Wars. I personally don't see a Government Department dedicated to Homeland Security running the risk of getting caught with their pants down in the event of an attack, and having no ammo because they lent it out to the DoD for their Wars, when DoD already receives their own funding for weapons and ammo.

These massive ammo purchases cannot be waived away as "ammo replacement" and the presence of Hollow Point Rounds casts another level of doubt on the Government's "Official Story" in regards to the purchases.

Hollow Point rounds could only be used domestically, and they were purchased by the Department of Homeland Security. Pretty self explanatory that the DHS has some sort of contingency plan set up in which they will need to use Hollow Point rounds domestically. Who knows, maybe they're there just in case America gets invaded in a Red Dawn style, overwhelming numbers type of attack, or the Economy Collapses and Martial Law needs to be enacted to ensure Continuity of Government, as well as quelling mass hysteria and insurrection. That I could understand...but just waving the purchases off as a run-of-the-mill, nothing-to-see-here, ammo replacement is pure sheep talk.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
S&F.

I fear that there is nothing that can be done about what is happening, I've followed ats for a while now and there is a growing number of enlightened but I believe that's going to matter not.

If what you say in your OP is true then many who have given to much information such as yourself may be targeted or already being watched, not that you are a threat in any way shape or form to their plan but I have a buddy on the inside and we grew up together and he lets me know what is what when he can, but the way I see it, what is meant to happen is meant to happen, consider yourself blessed to pass onto a higher civilization once you leave this forsaken place. I'm not talking about heaven either, I believe in the tree of life, passed down by the old scholars of the rabin's but that is another topic.

I fear the worst for america, this entire world to be exact.

I've recieved news that there are high powers in the military branch that are "stepping down".
edit on 14-3-2013 by userinthesystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

reply to post by MRuss

Most reasonable people are beginnning to see that something is abreast...something is in the works, which is what this website exists for--for the most part.

Have you seen the headlines about the government buying up millions of dollars of ammo in the last few months? Because it's all over the Internet.

Firstly.... The government buys ammo continually. It's a part of their budget. Military supply contractors make lots of money because the government continually buys replacement ammunition.
This is a way to both pump money into the economy and line the pockets of those supply contractors that lobby to get these contracts; however...
Let's say that you are right.

What are you going to do but sit and wait with baited breath until the shoe drops.
And then what?
You going to fight back? Wrong. You will lose.
You going to live in a hole somewhere for the rest of your life? Have fun with that.

Why not live for today?
What you are doing is no different than telling everyone that the sun is about to go supernova and we are all screwed.
The only thing that this accomplishes is to make the people who are already prone to worry, worry even more.

I like being happy. I like thinking that the world is a good place and is only getting better.
And funny enough, I have a really good life.
I love what I do everyday. I make people smile when they meet me, not feel consumed with trepidation, fear and anxiety.

You have fun with this.

Although I don't see how that is even remotely possible.
edit on 13/3/2013 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

Brilliant post man....Thank you!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The collapse of civilizations is a reality of this world, Rome, Aztecs, Easter Island to name a few. While there are many unique circumstances to each situation, in the end it is all about supply and demand. Just like the growth and death of bacteria in a Petri dish. The demand on oil is just one of many examples causing intense conflict as cities require many interdependent resources, growing as strong as the weakest link.

As for JFK and 9/11, the generals are one group with the strength and capability to do something about it, but for their own reasons have chosen not to. Sounds like there has been some juggling of positions as those not with the program got booted out. But the affects go much further with the economy, politics, media and industry all having parts of the machine that operate on state privilege and out of the public domain.

If DHS does not have any plans on what to do if the economy, energy or communication sectors should collapse then they are not doing their job. Obama first got elected with a huge internet campaign, to think he and the party has forgotten about it and not putting any resources into it is naive.

If for arguments sake another planned, big false flag attack on America is in the works, I would expect it sometime after the government gun recollections starts to fade. Resistance is expected in the event of martial law, but with some guns of the streets it moves the numbers to be more in favor of the authority. There was also an excellent thread on ATS recently about the Continuity of Government that got 404'd. A big concern by the author was with how the system does provide a strong platform to perform a coup.

But then what if it is not an inside enemy, but rather the international community banding together in a BRIC's type alliance? Getting feed up with the aggressive US foreign policy and struggling to meet their own demands they suddenly release all of their US debt on the market? The US stock market crashes, hyperinflation takes hold and the US comes under siege through trade sanctions.

If it is to be a perfect storm then quite possibly there are internal and external factors all coming to a head. Considering the low public opinion of congress and the over reaching federal government is it really that bad if it does all just go away?

Once the dust settles one concern is in being micro chipped. With the growing computational and communication power of computers there is a capability to help meet social supply and demand in a more efficient way and provide for a larger population. Since humans can be pretty stupid and selfish and computers more able to calculate and be unbiased what kind of world do you want when finally out of the tunnel, small population with no technology or large population with lots of technology?

There are many influences and possibilities in this world, at the end it is up to all of us to decide what tomorrow brings.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Goverments of old form are on their way out. The real power today is with the corps and banks. Countries now are simply the new real estate. Presidents and prime ministers are nothing more than glorified property managers. Not much profit in destroying your work force as well as your property. In America today I believe the politicians are tricking the American people into this delusion of house to house raiding parties and prison camps. Its simple to debunk the "gonna take our guns" theory. Just do the math. Armed Americans to FED local authorities. If you include the whole of the US military, you still come up with a incredible discrepancy. And that in itself is delusional. There are plenty of leo and military personnel out there that would frag anyone attempting to issue an order of violence against its own citizens. Think of this though. If you keep American citizens paranoid (alex jones, ventura, icke, cooper, gunderson, etc.) enough to keep buying up every round of ammunition and firearm every week. Well that really frees up the military to go anywhere in the world at a moments notice without fear of having the homeland invaded. And do what it does best. Check punks. We have a 150,000,000 strong militia and growing, that would be more than happy to send any army in the world packing back to whence it came. And the rest of the world knows this and so too our forefathers. America kicks booty. Always has always will. Dont think politicians wont wear the black hat for a minute to get your lazy side neutralized long enough to trick you into exercising your rights. Nobody panic everything is under control.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

Paint half your face blue and die like a man.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
From the original diatribe:

They were hired on their hacking abilities, or more precisely on their abilities to make postings through proxy servers and effectively use alternate identities and multiple e-mail addresses.

Although the definition of hacking might be extremely loose these days, the usage here indicates to me the writer has a lack of understanding in these matters. A hacker with those "abilities" listed his or her CV would be widely ridiculed. That's the kind of stuff you wouldn't even mention if you could actually hack.

The instructions seemed very specific. Infiltrate web forums, collect screen names, avatars, and posters’ tag lines, and attempt to resolve these to their actual identities.

So this is a government sanctioned group of 3,575 "hackers", and this is the method they use to resolve posters identities? Amusing. Every time you post on ATS, or any other forum, you IP address is logged. A government agency would simply request that information. If the demand was deemed legal, ATS would have to hand over your data. Especially since, I believe, they are based in the US. Alternately, they would simply buy the forum, and allow the original owners to run it (which is a scenario I have personally seen, although the site was bought by a corporation, and not a Government Agency).

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Motive?

The 'house' is being 'cleared' ready for the new owners?

What happened to the original owners of the house..........before the present ones?

Might be doing the same?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

MRuss, thank you for your post. First of all, I am not sure what to believe. The idea seems so fantastic and counter to what we know as the America we grew up in. However, I will admit that something feels like it is afoot.

I can't ignore the laws that have been passed in recent years that give the government authority to detain (arrest) US citizens without due process. Nor can I ignore the 1.2 billion rounds of ammo given to various agencies. Or, the strangeness of Sandy Hook and the Aurora shootings.

Something definitely feels wrong. I don't want to believe this, but my gut instinct tells me to pay attention.

Thank you again for you post. You seem sane and rational.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

have you ever wondered why they have secretly built all of these so called SUPER JAILS with our tax dollars all over the free world ,and not 1 person is serving time in them .they are all EMPTY.so to the people that will listen we are the only defense against these madmen and they want to take our guns from us ,good luck. they tried the same # here in Canada and 1.5 million guns went under ground that day by our own governments accounts .they brought in gun registration and the f.a.c. which is still here and in place so they do know who has the so called right to buy ammo with this list . funny thing is that all the street gangs up here have access to all kinds of guns and ammo. i guess our so called border has more holes in it that swiss cheese as a lot of it is from south of us . but if you want it you can find it on the streets all you have to do is find out who and whatever you want can be had at a price ,it might seem premium priced but what is your family's life or your own worth to you . so according to this post all of our soldiers died to defend our rights and freedoms for nothing as it would seem that we need to take it back the hard way once again .lets hope our dumb-ass cops and militaries stay their weapons or join us in cleaning up this- their mess not our`s

then we take the trash to the curb -traitors = firing squad no questions asked ///

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
This whole situation reminds me of the alien disclosure mentality. People think that it will come in a big announcement and then that will be that, done, final. But this situation like that one is happening and people are still looking for evidence, immediate gratification, a determined finally.

Patience I think nature will soon be the biggest part of this whole take down and they know it.

If we are going to be "taken down," I'd rather it be by "nature." I'm all for intrinsic living...and dying!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join