It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God the head of the Captain Coward club?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am a man but I can spot women hating men.

Regards
DL

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So which God are talkin about bro? There's several pantheons. I dig Odin.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am
I am a man but I can spot women hating men. Regards
DL

Odd, reference points (no speak none). God is a woman? To have one of those spotters; someone usually carries the firearm with extreme predjudice with a scope attached to the barrel , the other is the carrier of binoculars to see the resulting fire/marksmanship. Whos post are you responding to, simply hitting the reply button is an act of cowardice.
edit on 4-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
So which God are talkin about bro? There's several pantheons. I dig Odin.

www.youtube.com...

Jesus says that there are as many Gods as people.

As a Gnostic Christian I have to agree. Not because he said it but because I know through apotheosis that it is a truth. I have no proof to show of course, as is always the case with apotheosis.

Regards
DL

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

DL

Odd, reference points (no speak none). God is a woman? To have one of those spotters; someone usually carries the firearm with extreme predjudice with a scope attached to the barrel , the other is the carrier of binoculars to see the resulting fire/marksmanship. Whos post are you responding to, simply hitting the reply button is an act of cowardice.
edit on 4-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Not too sure of what you are saying or why.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

I read this as a unisex saying. There are good reasons why most of the ancient religions showed their Gods as androgenous.

Regards
DL

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

DL

vethumanbeing

greatest I am
Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
I read this as a unisex saying. There are good reasons why most of the ancient religions showed their Gods as androgenous.

Well of course you dont understand me because it is convienient to not have to contemplate the esoteric. They would be described as androgenous because they are not physical, and having no reproductive organs would be a what? AN IDEA FORM (thought). I do not see that scripture saying anything remotely connected to a unisex being, more of AN IDEA FORM (thought) of the possiblilty of a kingdom afterlife available to you if you seek it. Most ancient religions did not sculpt/paint godforms as it was forbidden to do so (only the lesser deities). It was after Christianity took hold well into the 1400's AD did this occure. All of the rest were Pagan Derivatives.
edit on 5-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

DL

vethumanbeing

greatest I am

Well of course you dont understand me because it is convienient to not have to contemplate the esoteric. They would be described as androgenous because they are not physical, and having no reproductive organs would be a what? AN IDEA FORM (thought). I do not see that scripture saying anything remotely connected to a unisex being, more of AN IDEA FORM (thought) of the possiblilty of a kingdom afterlife available to you if you seek it. Most ancient religions did not sculpt/paint godforms as it was forbidden to do so (only the lesser deities). It was after Christianity took hold well into the 1400's AD did this occure. All of the rest were Pagan Derivatives.
edit on 5-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Contemplate this in an esoteric way.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Genesis 1:26-28
Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

You might like this as well but unfortunately it is long.

www.youtube.com...

It shows the ancient androgynous Gods which is what Christianity plagiarized for the bible.

Regards
DL

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. You might like this as well but unfortunately it is long.

www.youtube.com...

Check out BlackManIncs thread right now on FRT "Gen. 2-21-22. Why God Chose to make Eve out of Adams Rib"It addresses these very questions (the Adams Rib controvercy) you might find it interesting. 1.27 So God did God make man; Man and maid did he make them.

My interpretation; did God make man? did god make the man and its mate, did he make them?

1,26 "Let us make a man someone like ourselves to be the master of all life upon earth and the skies and in the seas".

Same problem; who is US and who is OURSELVES. Someone broke some rules because we are not exactly the best masters/stewards of this planet. 1.28. This is not God talking, its his shills that created us, allowing the misuse and abuse of the planet. Androgynous Gods are a given no physical form. I have no clue as to the reason for the Bible to even have been written except as sublime poetry. I dislike what Christianity has done to borrow flagrantly from the Pagan and kill those belief systems off slowly/systematically claiming them as their own and destroying all remnants of.

edit on 14-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. You might like this as well but unfortunately it is long.

www.youtube.com...

Check out BlackManIncs thread right now on FRT "Gen. 2-21-22. Why God Chose to make Eve out of Adams Rib"It addresses these very questions (the Adams Rib controvercy) you might find it interesting. 1.27 So God did God make man; Man and maid did he make them.

My interpretation; did God make man? did god make the man and its mate, did he make them?

1,26 "Let us make a man someone like ourselves to be the master of all life upon earth and the skies and in the seas".

Same problem; who is US and who is OURSELVES. Someone broke some rules because we are not exactly the best masters/stewards of this planet. 1.28. This is not God talking, its his shills that created us, allowing the misuse and abuse of the planet. Androgynous Gods are a given no physical form. I have no clue as to the reason for the Bible to even have been written except as sublime poetry. I dislike what Christianity has done to borrow flagrantly from the Pagan and kill those belief systems off slowly/systematically claiming them as their own and destroying all remnants of.

edit on 14-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Survival of the fittest is at work and that was Christianity to the West when we adopted Rome's God of war. Even as immoral as it is.

We were not created by any sky daddy.

Regards
DL

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Greatest I am
Survival of the fittest is at work and that was Christianity to the West when we adopted Rome's God of war. Even as immoral as it is. We were not created by any sky daddy.

We traded the Centurian Uniformed Armored Jackboot Empire (pagan overlords) for an Ecclesiastical World dominating Religion of not Faith, but subjugation, blackmail and theivery. Survival of the fittest means to have to reinvent yourself to suite the times. You would think RC would have outlived its time; given its obvious grab as catch can nature (third world easy victims); it for some reason sustains itself (monetary investments, land holdings). The corruption within should have destroyed it years ago; but without opposition how would that happen? The young, not buying into their grandparents diatribe or ziplock handcuffs.
edit on 15-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Greatest I am
Survival of the fittest is at work and that was Christianity to the West when we adopted Rome's God of war. Even as immoral as it is. We were not created by any sky daddy.

We traded the Centurian Uniformed Armored Jackboot Empire (pagan overlords) for an Ecclesiastical World dominating Religion of not Faith, but subjugation, blackmail and theivery. Survival of the fittest means to have to reinvent yourself to suite the times. You would think RC would have outlived its time; given its obvious grab as catch can nature (third world easy victims); it for some reason sustains itself (monetary investments, land holdings). The corruption within should have destroyed it years ago; but without opposition how would that happen? The young, not buying into their grandparents diatribe or ziplock handcuffs.
edit on 15-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Fear and a dumbed down population were weapons that worked for a long time but thanks to civilization, we are finding out that the Christian religion, as well as most others, are not civilized or moral by today's standards.

Regards
DL

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Greatest I am

vethumanbeing

Greatest I am
Fear and a dumbed down population were weapons that worked for a long time but thanks to civilization, we are finding out that the Christian religion, as well as most others, are not civilized or moral by today's standards.

These things/institutions are all about chasing the money, property driven enterprises. The moral question as to intent was always couched in "civilizing the savage natives"; a condensation to those humans most simply put. To actually destroy entire cultures to take from (unpercieved) riches is just unconscionable. Return the gold and artifacts, return the land; let them have the written languages back you burned (MAYA) leaving only 4 codices left to history. Its the tithes they want, its slavery in a most unique form to subjegate the human. This is Satans (if you believe in such a thing existing) best ploy ever, and oh my what a resounding success this has been; particularly when you have the combination of the State in league (Spain, France,etc).

edit on 16-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
No argument and be it a state or religion, they all want to grow and live forever with the most wealth at the top and a pliable submissive population below.

Rome wanted that for Christianity and wrote Jesus up to form just that.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

No argument and be it a state or religion, they all want to grow and live forever with the most wealth at the top and a pliable submissive population below.
Rome wanted that for Christianity and wrote Jesus up to form just that.

Here is a strange thing regarding both, the submissive chattle will always be at the bottom to the hopefully 'top' driving the tax rates, need to foment and encourage them, they enpower the base, encourage something somewhere to grow. Sacrifices in the temple (free meat) The base is left wondering "what happened" while the rich become stuffed and satisfied; Rome took Christianity as a final 'perhaps this will drive/save our economy' because one of their pagan Gods proclaimed too late said "LOOK OUT FOR THE VISIGOTHS INVASION FORCE". It must have been quite a scramble of positioning (Diana vs Artemis et.al). Those Greeks, always non-compliant and tricky as to their Goddome. The Jesus thought aftermath was a last resort contemplation as in "we may have done the bad bad thing lets try to rectify" and they did centuries later to the demise of many great civilizations, how did they pull it off? the Sanctity of State funding.
edit on 17-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Seems like.

Regards
DL

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join