It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God the head of the Captain Coward club?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am
I am sorry if it offends you but I will not chase every little rabbit you pull out of your .

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

I guess I don't understand the question you're asking, since we're obviously not on the same wave length.

If I had a son would I sacrifice his physical nature in order to save all of my creation for eternity, including the son himself in the end? The answer would be yes and there's absolutely nothing immoral with that answer. Everyone's saved in the end in order to live together in perfection. Why do you look at it so differently? Why are you so wrapped up in saving one rather than all?

First.
Thanks for the reply. You are the one out of three who can actually think it seems.

To your last.
I am not. I do not question for the one or the many. I question the morality of the method.

To your answer.
Since you set the conditions for all the benefits you show, why have your son suffer for your conditions?
Why would you not step up yourself?
Son or not; why impose the conditions you set on anyone but you?

Would that not be more moral or better than imposing death or any suffering on your innocent son instead of on you who are guilty of setting the conditions in the first place?

Regards
DL.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
I am sorry if it offends you but I will not chase every little rabbit you pull out of your .

It was a simple question but I understand your fear of contradicting your genocidal son murderer. I would not trust him either if I had your,
faith.

As expected. Right or wrong, you put yourself in the Captain Coward club with your God.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Considering the source: "Greatest I am", I think I'll take HIS word over yours.

FYI: You can ask Him that question personally when you see Him.

As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Considering the source: "Greatest I am", I think I'll take HIS word over yours.

FYI: You can ask Him that question personally when you see Him.

As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Another idol worshiper of his Godinabook who cannot justify his God.

One more Christian for the Captain Coward club.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

On your first point, men were perfected for leadership, just as women were perfect for their roles, whatever so roles they may choose. This is why a man's test is to test the world around him, and himself, in relation to that world, and a woman's test is to test man.

As for your second point, "God’s law, the opposite of man’s law, is to put Fathers ahead of women/spirit and children/life." You're wrong. God's law and man's law are supposed to be absolutely congruent, but man has deviated from this and, in thinking he had the power of God, made laws to make himself God. But there are universal laws that are steadfast and eternal. If you should break God's law, God's law will break you. Men and women are neither better nor worth more than the other. We are all little gods and little goddesses in a beautiful world made for us, in a universe made to support life and intelligence, all willed into existence by a God that defies any attempt at man to put words in His mouth.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
You adolescent behavior is at best irritating . You are the Greatest something but you are not the I AM . When you mature somewhat maybe we can talk . For now Go play !reply to post by Greatest I am

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

God was the Captain of the Coward Club, recognised as so being and is gone (why is this not known). Its creator has taken its place to correct all malfeasance perpetrated upon this world. This God Entity is different, somewhat in the autistic child stage but getting much better at its typing reading and language skills.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

If you really knew and understood what was in the Bible, you'd know that the reason Jesus died was to bring us mere mortals into eternal existence with God and himself instead of having all life end.

No one gets the joke. You would have won a very hard arguement to convince mankind that there is everlasting eternity for the soul that in it never dies; it is an energyform that transmutes itself in a progression for enlightenment. Perhaps the Bible points a direction or path, but for those not philosphically minded or poetic dreamers the message is lost as it is a collection of riddles, inaccurate history and misleading or full of backwards 'truth telling'. Jesus died to explain to mankind that a fully 9 dimensional perfect being looses its incarnate form, the only problem is the "what happens after" is inadequately explained. God created us, why call us mere mortals, that is demeaning to our specie. God aught try it sometime; needs to experience the glandular phenom, experience bodily childbirth or the impregnation of that vessel. It has no clue regarding Man, never cared and sacrifice of any kind is an abomination. See it as a planned drawn and quartered event in a Roman square, right after being paraded through the streets with a sandwich board proclaiming "I am your God and Creator believe this and you shall be set free". Pastrami sandwiches $4.99.
edit on 13-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Having based a premise upon a fiction you do not credit, and using the fiction to debase the premise is puerile and transparent...sorry...

'Choosing A or B', is a choice (but you have reduced FREE WILL [in not just this thread] to a 2 way choice)...unsmart! The 'bases' you cover, you do not even understand, let alone, have a belief in - whichever comes first...or the other way around!...transparent!

There are more than 2 choices!...reductionism of this quality is self-limiting (i.e. reflective and revealing of your own choices and outcomes, by extension)...

Original thought required by this unit...

A99

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

To your answer.
Since you set the conditions for all the benefits you show, why have your son suffer for your conditions?
Why would you not step up yourself?
Son or not; why impose the conditions you set on anyone but you?

Actually, Jesus is God, as he is a part of him. God as a whole, in all of his glory, would never be able to be contained in a human body. In the Old Testament, God had to appear to people through his angel in order for people to see or hear him, and even then, some of them risked death in doing so. That's why they asked for God to send them Jesus in the first place. Someone they could see, speak to and learn from without risking death. God as a whole, is too powerful.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

No one gets the joke. You would have won a very hard arguement to convince mankind that there is everlasting eternity for the soul that in it never dies; it is an energyform that transmutes itself in a progression for enlightenment.

Matthew 10:28

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

No one gets the joke. You would have won a very hard arguement to convince mankind that there is everlasting eternity for the soul that in it never dies; it is an energyform that transmutes itself in a progression for enlightenment.

Matthew 10:28
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

I tell you the law of physics states it is impossible to destroy energy only tranmute it from one form to another(that includes 'soul/spirit' energy).

The Book of Thomas the Contender (II,7) Jesus speaking to Thomas regarding the fate of a mans soul:

Listen to what I am going to tell you and believe in the truth. That which sows and that which is sown will disolve in their fire-within the fire and the water and they will hide in tombs of darkness. And after a long time they shall show forth the fruit of the evil trees, being punished, being slain in the mouth of beasts and men at the instigation of the rains and winds and air and the light that shines above. ..

For when you come forth from the sufferings and passions of the body, you will receive rest from the good one and you will reign with the king, you joined with him and he with you from now on for ever and ever.
edit on 14-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Actually, Jesus is God, as he is a part of him. God as a whole, in all of his glory, would never be able to be contained in a human body. In the Old Testament, God had to appear to people through his angel in order for people to see or hear him, and even then, some of them risked death in doing so. That's why they asked for God to send them Jesus in the first place. Someone they could see, speak to and learn from without risking death. God as a whole, is too powerful.

Jesus is not God. Just as we are not God. Jesus is a part of God, just as we are parts of God. God as a whole cannot be contained within a human body (its conciousness can) but needs a little bit of tweaking to be done is all, as in centuries of planning and and. Angel, Jesus was not an Angel those are 5D constructs and are not solid gross physical beings. Jesus was a Man Messenger 9D perfect. Who asked for Jesus, the Greeks? The Coptics? The Hebrew? Not the Romans. God may be powerful, but your understanding of it is all wrong; it still does not understand advanced Math: Algebra, Triginometry, Calculus; only knows simple 8th grade Arithmetic and by its nature Geometry.

edit on 14-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

It all depends on how you define God, but the human being, prior to God recognition and realization fits that title very well. What are we afraid of? God. It's all a very sad state of affairs and very a long story. Some day however, for the willing and open minded (those who don't presume to know everything already), the misunderstanding will come to an abrupt end. Meanwhile, you're either being helpful to the cause of God's communion with man, or you're not. Me I'd rather be helpful and not allow any personal bias get between me and God, and that's God of my own experience and understanding. To call the creator of one and all, the first/last cause of existence a "coward" I don't know but it just doesn't feel right to me, but alas to each his own I guess... seems kinda like shooting one's self in the foot though if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Perhaps the Bible points a direction or path, but for those not philosphically minded or poetic dreamers the message is lost as it is a collection of riddles, inaccurate history and misleading or full of backwards 'truth telling'

Colossians 2:8

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Perhaps the Bible points a direction or path, but for those not philosphically minded or poetic dreamers the message is lost as it is a collection of riddles, inaccurate history and misleading or full of backwards 'truth telling'

Colossians 2:8

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Youve selected the Ten of Clubs: it will prompt someone from the past to reappear.
I have drawn the Jack of Hearts, dont plan ahead-if its meant to be it will just happen.
God drew the The Queen of Swords: It may have to go it alone.
edit on 15-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

On your first point, men were perfected for leadership, just as women were perfect for their roles, whatever so roles they may choose. This is why a man's test is to test the world around him, and himself, in relation to that world, and a woman's test is to test man.

As for your second point, "God’s law, the opposite of man’s law, is to put Fathers ahead of women/spirit and children/life." You're wrong. God's law and man's law are supposed to be absolutely congruent, but man has deviated from this and, in thinking he had the power of God, made laws to make himself God. But there are universal laws that are steadfast and eternal. If you should break God's law, God's law will break you. Men and women are neither better nor worth more than the other. We are all little gods and little goddesses in a beautiful world made for us, in a universe made to support life and intelligence, all willed into existence by a God that defies any attempt at man to put words in His mouth.

Yet your religion has done just that.

"As for your second point, "God’s law, the opposite of man’s law, is to put Fathers ahead of women/spirit and children/life." You're wrong."

This statement does not match the facts.

If I am wrong and God the Father put Jesus ahead of himself then the Father would have stepped up to the cross and would not have send his son.

How you can say I am wrong is beyond logic and reason.

You follow your founding father well.

“Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding.”

“Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has.”
Martin Luther “

Your faith has compromised your thinking ability.

If not then give a proper argument showing where I am wrong.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
You adolescent behavior is at best irritating . You are the Greatest something but you are not the I AM . When you mature somewhat maybe we can talk . For now Go play !reply to post by Greatest I am

Only after you leave the Captain Coward club and become a real man.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

God was the Captain of the Coward Club, recognised as so being and is gone (why is this not known). Its creator has taken its place to correct all malfeasance perpetrated upon this world. This God Entity is different, somewhat in the autistic child stage but getting much better at its typing reading and language skills.

Slow evolution is better than no evolution but he has had a long time and has improved little while man has bested his morals a long time ago.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join