It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God the head of the Captain Coward club?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Men rule politics and religions and set the moral rules that we all live by. Thanks to the fact that most child rearing is done by women, women may be the actual rulers of society. The jury is still out on that issue.

Men and women of good moral sense have traditionally chosen to put women and children ahead of themselves in situation where harm is in play. Moral men follow the Harm/Care tenet.

blog.ted.com...

Men seem to think that it is wrong for men to place themselves ahead of their children when death is at hand. Men feel that it is their duty to their families to insure that their families survive, ----- even at the cost of their own lives. True moral men step up to this sacrifice and show their good moral sense that declares and calls for the sanctification of the family. This is one of the main tenets of morality. These men know good from evil and choose to do the good thing.

Recently, a man, be it by accident or design, found himself doing the evil thing and ended up ahead of women and children in the life boats.

The predominantly Christian world dubbed him Captain Coward.

As above, so below.

Christians are to emulate God and put his laws above all else. That is the first commandment.

God’s law, the opposite of man’s law, is to put Fathers ahead of women/spirit and children/life.

If we use the scenario of a sinking ship as an analogy, we see that God did the opposite of what good moral men have decided should be the standard by taking a seat in the live boat and leaving his son to die needlessly. Christians praise such an immoral, satanic action performed by God and have lined up behind Jesus’ corpse to try to profit and gain benefits from this despicable act of pre-planned murder.

Christians should condemn their satanic God’s actions like good moral men have done, --- yet they do not. They prefer to follow Captain Coward’s ways and morals.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
yes he is
hes also the president of every other club u could possibly imagine
have a nice day
edit on 13-3-2013 by og6996 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2013 by og6996 because: because i had to

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Your title says it all.

The things people think up just to get some attention.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The point was to bring man into eternal life, not to have all life destroyed due to a human death.

Jesus was resurrected, has eternal life and was given dominion over everything in heaven and on earth, so what are you complaining about?

You keep looking at everything in human terms. Try looking past that and above that.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

And that is correct.

God has a purpose for letting things happen the way they are. God is given us a chance to change our ways.

OP do you really think God is a coward? If so, then he wouldn't waste his time trying to teach us a another way of life. Sometimes you have to think outside the internet box.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by og6996
yes he is
hes also the president of every other club u could possibly imagine
have a nice day
edit on 13-3-2013 by og6996 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2013 by og6996 because: because i had to

A great defence of your immoral God that.

One no contest for my side.

He sent his son to be abused as per his plan.

Is that what you would do, the cowardly thing or would you have the balls to step up to your own demand for blood?

And do not hide behind that Trinity B S. The son died and not the father and that is the lesson your religion teaches.

Regards
DL

edit on 13-3-2013 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
Your title says it all.

The things people think up just to get some attention.

A great defence of your immoral God that.

One more contest for my side.

Let me repeat the next question.

He sent his son to be abused as per his plan.

Is that what you would do, the cowardly thing or would you have the balls to step up to your own demand for blood?

And do not hide behind that Trinity B S. The son died and not the father and that is the lesson your religion teaches.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
The point was to bring man into eternal life, not to have all life destroyed due to a human death.

Jesus was resurrected, has eternal life and was given dominion over everything in heaven and on earth, so what are you complaining about?

You keep looking at everything in human terms. Try looking past that and above that.

Your bible tells you that man's morals and God's morals can and do match at the human level.

They have become as Gods knowing good and evil. Read your bible and see God's own words.

You are copping out just so that you can profit from God's murder of his son.

I see that you too are in the Captain Coward club along with your pathetic immoral God.

No noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so called son just to prove it's benevolence.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

And that is correct.

God has a purpose for letting things happen the way they are. God is given us a chance to change our ways.

OP do you really think God is a coward? If so, then he wouldn't waste his time trying to teach us a another way of life. Sometimes you have to think outside the internet box.

Could Jesus have lived and taught that same lesson instead of the father?

Yes he could have yet God chose to teach us the immoral lesson.

Yes I see him as a coward.

If you set conditions where you demanded a blood sacrifice, would you step up or send your son to die?

If you give the moral answer to that question then you too will see your God for the Coward he is.

Are you a moral man?

Regards
DL

edit on 13-3-2013 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

If you really knew and understood what was in the Bible, you'd know that the reason Jesus died was to bring us mere mortals into eternal existence with God and himself instead of having all life end.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Since you're only human and not a God you obviously missed the point and wouldn't understand why he did it.

In case you were sleeping, you should know that Jesus died for our sins. If he didn't then all of us wouldn't be here to have this conversation. But that's ok because Jesus is sitting in heaven on his throne as we speak enjoying his life as he smile down on you while you're sitting there pissed off at his father because you think he was abusing him.

Jesus obeyed his father and did what he ask without questioning him and yes he paid the price for you but he also received his reward. It's called faith, try tasting some.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

The OP is as usual a self serving atheist with a problem of not understanding the bible at all . His exposure to the bible was intentionally misguided . The Protocols of Zion explain carefully how they will try to destroy Christianity in our youth because it will cause them problems in their ultimate goal the NWO and Agenda 21 .

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

If you really knew and understood what was in the Bible, you'd know that the reason Jesus died was to bring us mere mortals into eternal existence with God and himself instead of having all life end.

Could the father not have died with Jesus waiting safely in heaven and the world reap the same reward?

Yes, he could have done the moral thing yet chose to do the evil one.

Man to man. If I can call you that; if you decided you needed a blood sacrifice, would you send you child or would you do the moral thing and step up to fill your own demands?

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Since you're only human and not a God you obviously missed the point and wouldn't understand why he did it.

In case you were sleeping, you should know that Jesus died for our sins. If he didn't then all of us wouldn't be here to have this conversation. But that's ok because Jesus is sitting in heaven on his throne as we speak enjoying his life as he smile down on you while you're sitting there pissed off at his father because you think he was abusing him.

Jesus obeyed his father and did what he ask without questioning him and yes he paid the price for you but he also received his reward. It's called faith, try tasting some.

Same reply as just above.

Give your answer.

Are you in the Captain Coward club with your God or not?

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

The OP is as usual a self serving atheist with a problem of not understanding the bible at all . His exposure to the bible was intentionally misguided . The Protocols of Zion explain carefully how they will try to destroy Christianity in our youth because it will cause them problems in their ultimate goal the NWO and Agenda 21 .

I am not an atheist but the Godhead I know is not in the Captain Coward club with you and your God?

I have a question for your two friends just above.

Care to admit that you have no sense of morality and answer it?

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I'm guessing your God is Gaia, since you only seem to be able to think in earthly terms instead of spiritual ones?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I'm guessing your God is Gaia, since you only seem to be able to think in earthly terms instead of spiritual ones?

I'm guessing that you do not have a moral sense or you would have shown it with the moral answer.

Lurkers will give me this one. Thanks.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Of course I have a moral sense. Just because you don't understand the difference between earthly thoughts and spiritual thoughts doesn't mean that I don't have a moral sense. You try to use a book (the Bible) that you don't even understand and try to label it as immoral because you simply just don't understand it.

Try to look at it a different way. If you were God and you truly loved your creations, wouldn't you be willing to sacrifice a piece of yourself in order to save all of them from eternal permanent damnation? What's immoral about that?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Of course I have a moral sense. Just because you don't understand the difference between earthly thoughts and spiritual thoughts doesn't mean that I don't have a moral sense. You try to use a book (the Bible) that you don't even understand and try to label it as immoral because you simply just don't understand it.

Try to look at it a different way. If you were God and you truly loved your creations, wouldn't you be willing to sacrifice a piece of yourself in order to save all of them from eternal permanent damnation? What's immoral about that?

Not a thing if the father decided to fill the conditions he himself set.
He did not.
Instead he gave us the immoral example of sending his son to die.

This is my last to you unless you answer my original question above that you conveniently and cowardly run away from. Oh wait. That is your answer.

As to your foolish notion of God's morality not being able to be understood, A & E did according to God's own words so your argument is a cop out.

Give your answer to my question or get lost.

I want to speak to real men and not boys who fear giving answers and who have yet to learn that sons are to bury fathers and not fathers bury sons.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I guess I don't understand the question you're asking, since we're obviously not on the same wave length.

If I had a son would I sacrifice his physical nature in order to save all of my creation for eternity, including the son himself in the end? The answer would be yes and there's absolutely nothing immoral with that answer. Everyone's saved in the end in order to live together in perfection. Why do you look at it so differently? Why are you so wrapped up in saving one rather than all?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join