It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Alien Bodyguard !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Maybe Ex special forces ??? and he got hit by a rpg 7 in the line of duty , became tired of the fact his whole head was blown open and joined the Secret Service ??

But he could just have been hired because of his looks , to scare potential treaths pre emptive

TheGreazel

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
In the meantime, 40 million yanks are under the poverty line. Good catch

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

It an Alien shapeshifter
As pointed out earlier in the video , the Alien shifted its shape at the very wrong time
It has no visible ear
The skull + facial bony features (esp Nose and Jaw) does not like that of a human species
Also its skin color is different from our fellow species
It can be a burn victim but its very unlikely that person with such deformity is allowed to take responsibility of US President's security
After watching the original video presented by the OP , I do not think its a case of digital artifact
Its noteworthy that the bodyguard next to him looks very normal
F+S to you OP

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

Well, that's one interesting video. Also interesting is how much some want to claim this is nothing but a video artifact. Sure, such things are possible, but in this case, that's a LOT of "distortion" from video artifacts. I don't buy that explanation. Reasons?

1. The other guy in the same general location isn't distorted at all.
2. There are too many oddities for that single individual. The missing ear is only one. The length and shape of the jawline are also most unusual. They do NOT, for the record, natch that of the bald guards we can see in other pics and videos.

Now, that doesn't mean I think this is an alien. It simply means I don't think what we see is a result of video problems. There are people with unusual jawlines. There are people with deformities, and people with injuries, either one of which could explain the ear issue. The ear and the jawline together? Certainly notable, and more so when associated with a major political figure. If this is a guard with unusual features, why can't we see a picture showing that?

I don't know what I think of this whole business, but I do get the idea that there something there, something off. Can't really say why, but that's the feeling I have.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
We've recorded him at over 3 dozen scenes, all of which relate to the pattern.

We refer to him as the observer.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

Well, the music is sure outa this world.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I haven't read everybody's thoughts on this, But what I notice (in my opinion) it looks like there is a tall dark flat object obstructing the full view of the front of his face. Just as he is turning his head it looks like you can almost see his nose, then all of a sudden there is a dark edge or line, possibly a tree in the shadows between him and the camera. But still, the jaw line, no ears and eyes...like someone said maybe to far and out of focus for the pixels to properly form.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
While he does look a bit creepy, there are two factors that first must be taken into account before analyzing this video. First, the guy's head does not look as creepy when he is shown in a full profile view. Most of the images are showing him with his head slightly turned, instead of in full profile, which makes things look even weirder. And secondly, the distance of the subject causes the camera to not record such a good image, and there are distortions. This is evident in the red-out filter view to a larger extent. But these two things do not change the image all that dramatically.

In my opinion however, this is probably just a big, strange looking dude. I thought he was missing an ear at first as well, but I believe that the distance distorts it a bit, as something is there that is most likely an ear. If aliens were visiting earth, and performing bodyguard duties for the president, they would not look unlike humans, otherwise they would be found out. So obviously this is not an alien, just a strange looking guy. No alien would have a disguise that would expose them, if they were attempting to remain undetected, which they obviously are if they are here.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by RIISE

Traveled thru the vastness of space, Check!
Found a planet with life on it, Check!
Became a body guard for the president of the United States.....

wait....

what?

LOL

Makes perfect sense if Obama is a suite for an alien.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
As reminder!!
The riddle was solved by "micpsi" on page 3.
Here are the pictures again.

Star for "micpsi"

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Booking my seat, will be back to post.
lne 2

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnik

It's fake.

People will make ridiculous images like that.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Reminds me of...

I'm terrible huh?
But the side profile view is pretty darn close.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by alienreality

I'm pretty sure someone in the room would "tweet" something about it.

Don't fall for this crap, we live in a world of constant updates.

not to say i believe this is legit or not, but dont think that just because we live in a world of updates that they update the world. you'd think the people getting the feeds at nasa would post/tweet all day about what their seeing, yet no post or tweets are to be heard, only a rarely a partial chirp gets through.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
it's shame that people respond even when they don't have anything smart to say,the trolling is really help to hide the truth.i mean some people brings out good pics and vids and it's all cover with BS comments.
i didn't see anyone posted this vid,only stills from it:
vid

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I saw this yesterday and was pretty creeped out. My 1st thought was to view the video from its source. I went to jn1.tv/video and went all the way back to mid-January and did not find this report/video.

Any idea when this report is from? I believe the youtube upload was from early Feb.

Anyway, I gave up because I'm busy at work, but it does seem that either the video is made up, or it has been removed from JN1.

I love a good mystery!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cito

We've recorded him at over 3 dozen scenes, all of which relate to the pattern.

We refer to him as the observer.

Nice attempt at trolling, but people here don't like that kind of teasing. Substantiate of bust.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
That's just Obama's newest campaign manager for his 2016 race.

Hope and Space Change!

(space change is better than regular change because...well..space..)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join