It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Alien Bodyguard !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
By some coinidence could it be this particular agent?

Im finding that same man in all sorts of images of obamas secret service detail so it could be him. Short bald white male with very angular features:

edit on 3/13/2013 by AshleyD because: Went to my pc and embedded them myself. lol

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KamaSutra

Hahaha

That is So funny

I would hate a flying thing like that one to direct itself into my mouth while speaking...hehe especially while i'm on camera, how embarrassing it would be if it was a live news feed,
No alien, just a freak of nature, anyway, on topic

OP'er I just can't go with alien here either , I just see a bald guy with maybe facial and head burn scars in the background being filmed so far away the camera image is distorted so not able to pick up any facial features other than head shape and shading to the eye sockets, also, way to many people there not to notice an Alien shape shifter

Just to note that I didn't read the previous 2 posts until after I wrote this one, so it's not just me that see's it for what it is
edit on 13-3-2013 by zerozero00 because: just read posts written 10 mins before mine

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Observe smoothness of profile, doesnt seem like keloidy of burn victims... ears gone but visions not issue for protecting Obama.

Plus Feds rely on face recog in surveillance and history.. who was this before the "shift"? Obama should do a special state of the union address for his "alien bodygourd"

edit on 13-3-2013 by KamaSutra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Wow Positive ID based on association, weird frontal skull shape,

and whats going on in back of head? looks PS'ed out a bit.

CX

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KamaSutra

You've got to be kidding me lol.

A guy sticks his tongue out and is accused of being a reptile.

CX.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by RIISE

hm...

spooky and suspicious. Since Phage has a solid evidence (firm belief) that there are no aliens here...he should probably solve this one in a jiffy.

This is probably some kind of ...hm...camera....artifact...compression...you know. The usual

Somebody page phage

PHAGE ISN'T THE BE ALL AND END ALL.

Why can no one discuss something without bringing them (he/her IDK) into it?
Jesus christ, think for yourselves people!

On topic- that's really strange! Maybe some type of pressure made for a burns victim that just happens to be in the background?

I was being sarcastic...I guess you missed that.

Apparently I have to type "/end sarc"....

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Lee Harvey Oswell didnt die he became Obamas body guard.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
It appears that slender man is moonlighting as a secret service agent...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Awesome footage, I hope someone with video enhancement skills picks it up on ATS

Perhaps we can find some more pictures or video from this event and see if we can pinpoint the location

If anyone find a site with pictures or video from this event plz post so we can all look

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

Looks more like a guy in a ninja mask to me.....Nice to see Storm Shadow is working for our side now!

For Reference

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
And he's just standing in plain sight, there for everyone to see? No. If they continually lie about the existence of UFOs, they're not going to parade an alien around as a bodyguard.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

Looks like a blue suit to me and who says he's with him...nice thought but......(edit) ok he's with him and he does look strange but not sure about him being an alien....if he is, it should be no problem getting in the country with this government

edit on 13-3-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Michelle Obama - Reptillian Shapeshifter?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I would have called CGI/BS if it weren't for the full length video.

Ladies and gentleman.... That is one strange looking man! aha.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
After seeing those additional images of Obama's bald bodyguard, I'm left to conclude that the sheer shinyness of his totally-bald head caused some camera effect where the color filter got temporarily skewed. That "camera blinding" would probably also explain the lack of any detail regarding his ears.

See? These guys are elite. If that camera had instead been the scope of some mentally unstable lone gunman, the mere apperance of his alien-like bodyguards might be enough to deter the shooter without any need of confrontation.
edit on 13-3-2013 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

They are human hybrid warriors. Pretty amazing.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Is any one else more concerned about the old guy in the front left with the red tie, and blacc out eyes? It looks like the demon thts possesing that shell is staring into my soul

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm glad this got turned into a thread. Darn well know they're ET, and not the benevolents either, in fact they're so such low frequency I hesitate to even call whats running this world and protecting it, ET. I think poopy diaper dumbies is a much more apt term.

Now, photoshopped? Makes no difference to me because its true in any case.

My friend and I were discussing this, and we'd be trying to stare him down. Me, I would give him such a stare, it would be like: You must know that I know, but also, you're serving and protecting the bad guys, whereas Im Serve and Protect the People. I suggest you switch buddy, because you're really a poopie diaper dumbie!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Notice anything odd in both pictures? Am I trippin or do I see duplicate body guards in both. In the first, two of the same bald guy. In the second, two of the same fat salt n pepper colored hair guy. Clone army? Or alien with fake human skin on? Who's to say. Maybe the camera caught baldy without his face on. One of them.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Shhh!!!!
How do you think Obama's managed
to stay well this long? If you had 80 million
white men that wanted your hide, you'd hire
Zeta Reticulans too.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join