It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Only Way to End Evil is to End The World?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrillion
. Satanists sacrifice newborns to Satan every Halloween, the cry's can not be heard by good for they hide in secret.

Got proof?
Or is it hearsay?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Even "IF" it were true, that wouldn't say anything about Satanism... just those particular individuals.

Just like "SOME" Christians don't believe in medicine and do prayer instead. No where in the religion does it say to do such crazy things, but a FEW believe that..

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vrillion
reply to post by Agent75

Technology is a materialistic thing. It is not always good. For example: Technology brought the Nuke, the Atomic bomb, torpedoes, GMO's, chemical warfare, clones, etc. You can not put a price on a human life.

The sense of touch brings with it pain as well as joy. Would you sooner have neither?
edit on 13-3-2013 by FlesyhTwonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Why destroy the world when it's only a select few who make it that miserable?

Why not just get rid of them instead of everyone else who had nothing to do with the bad things they have done.

It's not my fault they go to war for no reason and innocent people get killed, why should I off myself and the world over what some do?

I'll pass.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exv8densez
Blah blah duality bull# knee-jerk reponse!
Seems like the best new doctrine for modern zombies and best ways for the gate keepers to keep the prison going! Why so afraid of the extremes??? Afraid that the captives might actually get brave enough to get it over with? Even if it means death? Who said it cannot be all dark or all light or all evil or all good? I don't even think this illusion of a world is good vs evil, it is evil vs evil with a good mask.

The duality, there's no wrong/right, good/evil crowd don't even comprehend the magnitude of their own notions. Just cause you're rebellious of the religious connotations of these "concepts" doesn't mean they don't exist.
edit on 13-3-2013 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

From my point of view people have clearly missunderstood the concept of nonduality/duality if you think every behaviour have the same validety and are ok. The thing is to not think in views of what is right or wrong without logicaly thinking about what is right and wrong. There is symbiotic and parasitic behaviour. Anybody who feels that everything is one big whole (the core of nonduality) would not want to hurt itself and therefore try to be symbiotic (love) not ego parasitic (hate/selfish). The yin and yang is in that case more of choice of action. Toward symbiotic external behaviour (while you are disconnected here) you normally do not need any defense but towards parasitic you sometimes have to be even aggresive to make sure the parasitic do not harm you. Bullies only take advantage if you do not defend yourself against them.

Those who believe things cannot be more symbiotic on this planet are just deluding yourself and taking the easy way out almost not doing anything to really fix the mess. It takes time to fix this place but it is possible to make it more symbiotic than it is now.
edit on 13-3-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Satan is the master deceiver. If people want to blindly follow him and do his bidding at least have the common sense that your not really getting anything out of it.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Your ignorance and denial impresses me. Please stay on topic this is not the religion forum.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Even "IF" it were true, that wouldn't say anything about Satanism... just those particular individuals.

Just like "SOME" Christians don't believe in medicine and do prayer instead. No where in the religion does it say to do such crazy things, but a FEW believe that..

Then they better be very good at invoking synchronicity to get any placebo effect from that. But then the medicine can be god's miracle or the people who just beg might know to much and can leave this place whenever. I know I can leave any day and it will be fine by me. It is not like earth is a place you would like to call home with all the barbaric bull# going on and I will have a more fun time after I leave this place. But I cannot say the place is not interesting.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The way to end humanity is through evil.

It may not take too long to see how it plays out.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrillion

The true question I am aiming at here is... Would you want to end the World so you can stop evil and it's gory nature but you would also destroy your existence, good, and neutrality or would you let evil roam the World while you live with it fighting against it?

Not while there is still a chance of redemption for many. A day will come when the Saints will wage war on evil and when that is only God knows

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Yeah, sure, let's do that - let the Rosicrucians and their damned Georgia Guidestone rule our life and teel us that to end evil, you must genocide not only a genetic population, but the whole Earth's population.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

The true question I am aiming at here is... Would you want to end the World so you can stop evil and it's gory nature but you would also destroy your existence, good, and neutrality or would you let evil roam the World while you live with it fighting against it?

Not while there is still a chance of redemption for many. A day will come when the Saints will wage war on evil and when that is only God knows

Well, destroying the world is itself an evil act. So it's a bit of an oxymoron.

Reminds me of an ironic depiction between an American Vietnam soldier and his superior, with the soldier saying,

"We had to destroy the village to save it sir."

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlesyhTwonk

More like would you save the world or leave it in suffering?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The general idea is that which causes suffering is evil. There was a time that people thought the wolves were evil because they would stalk and kill their family members, causing them pain, misery and suffering. Was the wolf evil? No. It cannot help what it does. But humans...humans choose to inflict pain and suffering. They "choose" to take lives. This is the great price of freewill and the evil that can come from it.

To answer your question OP...yes...to end the pain, misery and suffering that humans choose to inflict on other humans...you must end everything. The human monster will never be uncorrupted...darkness lies in the hearts of mankind. Only by destroying the darkness and it's host will you ever be free of evil.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join