It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens protecting Earth?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thank god for Jupiter's gravity, if it wasn't such a big planet, we'd be hit more times then we can count.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen
Thank god for Jupiter's gravity, if it wasn't such a big planet, we'd be hit more times then we can count.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CallYourBluff

I'm sorry but your comments are all over the place. Correction of false statements? I see you're ego is guiding your opinions also. It's not a jab, it's an intelligent observation. Why would anyone comment on threads such as these with the sole intent of correcting rather than discussing.

I'm sorry for your sight then,

Who's ego doesn't? yours

an intelligent observation of someones social life requires one to observe someones social life, not their anonymous internet posting.

In a discussion when false statements are made, people involved in the discussion can choose to correct or allow the ignorance to carry on, thanks for showing which way you wish discussions to go

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

How did you think Reagan convinced Gorby that Star Wars okay?

They have been here for a long time and have bases under the water and ground. They are well established and they have no intention of letting the Earth get nuked by dumb humans. So a nuclear war, forget about it.

But a suitcase nuke they could not stop.

Now a meteor the size of a buss will take out a small town. I do not think they are too worried about small towns. Or even cities. They are worried about saving the planet. Not all the humans on it. But if something the size of Texas showed up they would do somethng about it.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yeah. Aliens are protecting earth.

If you define protecting as disobedience, destruction, and murder.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This could sound a little bit crazy but what if they disable NKs missles from hitting us?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetreasurehunter
This could sound a little bit crazy but what if they disable NKs missles from hitting us?

What if they ARE the North Koreans?

Ghosts running around using human temples.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

its possible

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join