It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens protecting Earth?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Please s'plain how potential fossilized slime equates to super advanced technological Tinker Bell, and super advanced technological Tinker Bell protecting our planet on top of that?

There's an enormous difference between slime and sublime.

Further, no matter the probability for life some kind of somewhere in the Universe, whether it's on the other side of the Universe or right next door, such by no means equates into Tinker Bell protecting this planet.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Nice deflections there...

But you can take this out context as much as you like. As I mentioned earlier, I cannot stress this misconception anymore than it is stated already.

If one say's aliens must exist doesn't mean they wholly believe in it, but entertains the possibility. How does that appear as close minded in any why shape or form other than not acknowledging even the possibility of existence of other intelligent life forms of extra-terrestrial nature?

Hence on that note, based around the idea of probability, whereby entertains the possibility of the existence of ET's, I am happy as a "free-thinker" to postulate as per thread question.

No harm done here, I cannot simple "close my mind" on this possibility of existence of intelligent life elsewhere in this vast universe.

Perhaps you and I are proof of intelligent life in this universe would you agree???

Peace

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Until they make a public display there is no way to know or prove what if anything is being done. Until that time comes all we have are personal experiences to work from, because no matter how dramatic the case is, anything experienced by someone remains heresay until you witness it yourself. If you want an opinion I could give you one based on my experiences, but what good would it mean to anyone who has not had the same or similar experiences. Is it my duty to convince people to share my point of view? I certainly don't think so. I hope you find the answers you seek, but they won't come from reading any thing that is written here.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
IF aliens are really protecting us from falling space debris, surely its confusing that they are then content to watch us head ever closer to nuclear war over the resources on the planet?
Or fighting wars for something that doesn't really exist (money) or something that people believe exists but have no proof (God).
But yet they would rather sit back and watch the skies to make sure that rocks from the cosmos do not impact the Earth, and still they sit back and let a very small minority poison the planet with chemical laced food, medicated water and contaminated air and force the rest of civilsation into slavery.
And these aliens do not make any effort to comfort us to say " Look, your not alone in the vastness of space, you have friends if you want them" but no, space rocks are a more pressing matter.
As much as I want to believe aliens are there and have our 'best interests' at heart ( and yes I HAVE seen a UFO) I do not believe that aliens are protecting us from meteors, comets or asteroids, and then sitting idly by watching kill each other over stupid mundane bullC**P.

So to the OP I say NO aliens are not protecting the Earth otherwise they'd have to say " Enoughs enough, stop fighting" like any parent ( if they ARE our creators) should do.
They are simply waiting to see what we do, either stand up to the bullies on this planet who want us gone so they can have the world to themselves ( Mr Gates and his ilk) or destroy ourselves and then move on to their next colony that has a better chance of progressing to a mature society.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I dont see why they would protect us when we are clearly bent on destroying it ourselves.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I dont see why they would protect us when we are clearly bent on destroying it ourselves.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Aliens left us the technology to protect us. Nasa found this tecnology on the moon and on several other places like Tibet
(with al little help from their nazi friends) . Cause as you all know: we are the offspring of the aliens. We carry their consciousness.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

If anything,I would expect any intelligent alien species to have us Earthlings in a form of quarantine from the rest of the universe,rather than be protecting us.

They may lift the quarantine when we learn to stop being the murderous,greedy,ecosystem destroying,resource wasting parasites that our species may well seem to be like from the point of view of an intelligent alien race.

Either that-or they are just waiting until we reach 10 billion before they start the harvest of their human food resource.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

If one say's aliens must exist doesn't mean they wholly believe in it, but entertains the possibility.

The word "must" in you statement surely means the one making the statement must believe what they are saying or they are lying?

If one says something must exist and doesn't believe it to exist but believes in the probability of existence is flat out being deceitful or ignorant of the meaning of the word they use.

Your statement would be correct if you would of said " if one say's aliens may exist doesn't mean they wholly believe in it, but entertains the possibility".

Replace "must " with "may", just like how NASA suggested that life "may" have existed on Mars,

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I think the one civilization that is mainly concerned with us is the underground martians. There is so many anomalies that are coming out of mars nasa lately and of course tons in the past that it is truly incredible. But of course I think they have there own agenda. If they are short on water and live underground. The have reasons to try to get their planet jumpstarted and again. And maybe they are tired of living underground. But they seem to have an incredible paradise underneath that most don't know about. But I would read Ernest Norman's "The Truth About Mars". It is available online. And also study the Gary Wilcox case and the Lonnie Zamora case and see how the fit in and of course the year 1964, April 24. But don't forget the Richard Doty info as well.

They have there own agenda of course, every civilization does but being that they visit, they obviously don't want it to go to waste. But of course they know about disasters and they do have something to say if you read "The Truth About Mars. Though I am not a Unarian.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Not anymore... unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
People thought the earth was flat?
How much longer is this Myth going to be perpetuated?
Anyone arguing that people actually thought the Earth was flat only validate my position regarding the total lack of facility of believer types.
Eratosthenes calculated the circumference of the Earth in 240BC.
Even before then, it was understood the Earth to be spherical as evidenced in ships sailing over the horizon.

The Falt Earth Myth is utter fallacy in attempting to illustrate a point through completely false assumption.

The myth of the Flat Earth is the modern misconception that the prevailing cosmological view during the Middle Ages saw the Earth as flat, instead of spherical.

And Close Minded??? (clicky and read)
If anything, claiming aliens is more close minded because it de-objectifies, and narrows any possibility for anything down to magical fairy creatures tinker-belling around in space ships.

edit on 12-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

You know, after all my years of visiting ATS I have never seen such shallow, blatant pretense as I see in Druscilla's comments. I'm not questioning the Flat Earth myth but the way she goes about her "Schooling" is quite abhorrent. Amazing ego you have there.Like I said before, why do you visit these threads and attempt to belittle peoples opinions? I'm guessing you're social life isn't going so well?
Anyway back on topic. I would never dismiss the idea that the Earth is getting a little outside help. The reports from ex military of UFOs paying a great deal of interest to nuclear weapons is extremely intriguing. Even Michio Kaku doesn't dismiss the possible reality of Aliens currently vising earth.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CallYourBluff

Amazing ego you have there.Like I said before, why do you visit these threads and attempt to belittle peoples opinions? I'm guessing you're social life isn't going so well?

Really,

Correction of false statements gets these type of replies, and jabs at social lives included to top it of.

You know, after all my years of visiting ATS I have never seen such shallow, blatant pretense as I see in Druscilla's comments.

Its not shallow but deep to take a jab a posters social life, yeah very deep.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff

Originally posted by Druscilla
People thought the earth was flat?
How much longer is this Myth going to be perpetuated?
Anyone arguing that people actually thought the Earth was flat only validate my position regarding the total lack of facility of believer types.
Eratosthenes calculated the circumference of the Earth in 240BC.
Even before then, it was understood the Earth to be spherical as evidenced in ships sailing over the horizon.

The Falt Earth Myth is utter fallacy in attempting to illustrate a point through completely false assumption.

The myth of the Flat Earth is the modern misconception that the prevailing cosmological view during the Middle Ages saw the Earth as flat, instead of spherical.

And Close Minded??? (clicky and read)
If anything, claiming aliens is more close minded because it de-objectifies, and narrows any possibility for anything down to magical fairy creatures tinker-belling around in space ships.

edit on 12-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

You know, after all my years of visiting ATS I have never seen such shallow, blatant pretense as I see in Druscilla's comments. I'm not questioning the Flat Earth myth but the way she goes about her "Schooling" is quite abhorrent. Amazing ego you have there.Like I said before, why do you visit these threads and attempt to belittle peoples opinions? I'm guessing you're social life isn't going so well?
Anyway back on topic. I would never dismiss the idea that the Earth is getting a little outside help. The reports from ex military of UFOs paying a great deal of interest to nuclear weapons is extremely intriguing. Even Michio Kaku doesn't dismiss the possible reality of Aliens currently vising earth.

We all assume Druscilla is human, but have no proof. Maybe it's AI with an attitude

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
In response to the video that UFOs are real, of course they're real. It's a real phenomenon. But UFO does NOT automatically mean it's an alien spacecraft.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Amazing ego you have there.Like I said before, why do you visit these threads and attempt to belittle peoples opinions? I'm guessing you're social life isn't going so well?

Really,

Correction of false statements gets these type of replies, and jabs at social lives included to top it of.

You know, after all my years of visiting ATS I have never seen such shallow, blatant pretense as I see in Druscilla's comments.

Its not shallow but deep to take a jab a posters social life, yeah very deep.

I'm sorry but your comments are all over the place.
Correction of false statements? I see you're ego is guiding your opinions also.
It's not a jab, it's an intelligent observation. Why would anyone comment on threads such as these with the sole intent of correcting rather than discussing. Time and time again I see these kinds of posts on ATS. Some people think they know it all but clearly don't find recognition in every day life, so they use the internet to voice their generic "peer reviewed opinions" on those they see as easy targets. For me the intent behind these comments are as clear as day, but for others, obviously not.
edit on 13-3-2013 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2013 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Some very pertinent questions there...

I think a LOT of people on ATS are wondering the same exact thing.

WHY all the judgmental hate and attacks on ATS knowing full well that it only serves to divide and conquer us?

Hate ALWAYS serves an agenda whether you agree with it or not.

Concerning Michio Kaku, he appears to be just another NWO "spin meister".

Like the usual MSM rat poison: 99% harmless scientific "discoveries", but it's the 1% lies that kills you...

He's a "science" shill for the NWO, always ready to spin the story whatever way the CIA, or the Pentagon, or the NSA, or the NWO spin meisters at MIT or Harvard, or Columbia, or John Hopkins, or Tavistock want him to spin it. At the time, I guesstimated that Kaku's interview was part of a propaganda package to lay the groundwork for what the government would claim was a runaway 'pandemic' scenario which would emulate the 1918 kill off. Source

Michio Kaku – New World Order Facilitator

The science establishment is like the medical model – sterilized white suits with unchallengeable answers sent down to us from sacred Mount Know-It-All.

Until they’re disproven. Time and again.

The indoctrination is complete, the wars are underway, gobs of drugs were sold and people sickened, and whatever else they’re pushing is being consumed en masse…

You know this guy has to be the voice of the PTBs with all the press he gets. He’s set up as such an unchallengeable authority.

He may imply or claim “innocence” of any complicity, but I’ll bet he knows quite well which side his bread is buttered on. As many of them do.

Kaku’s job, like that of so many others, is to soften us up and prepare us to accept this technological takeover of mankind. Already they’re busy “mastering” nature with genetic tampering, geoengineering, and messing with electromagnetic weaponry. These programs are already in full swing, however cloaked.

Kaku is being used as the scientific white coat to help people swallow these pills and even happily enslave themselves to this Orwellian takeover.

As smart as this guy is, he definitely knows who’s pulling his strings, and he doesn’t mind the benefits. Unfortunately, much of the scientific community is blackmailed into towing the party line or they’ll lose their research grants or places in the scientific hierarchy or University system.

Still, I have no respect for anyone who cows to that, for whatever reason. It’s because people won’t stand up that humanity is becoming a full-on slave race.

These NWO pushers are everywhere. And they love the cloak of their bastardized “science” to supposedly validate their programs. After all, isn’t eugenics a science? Didn’t supposed scientists and dentists and University PhDs in white lab coats recommend we fluoridate the water supply, and host of other insanities?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Some very pertinent questions there...

I think a LOT of people on ATS are wondering the same exact thing.

WHY all the judgmental hate and attacks on ATS knowing full well that it only serves to divide and conquer us?

Hate ALWAYS serves an agenda whether you agree with it or not.

Concerning Michio Kaku, he appears to be just another NWO "spin meister".

Like the usual MSM rat poison: 99% harmless scientific "discoveries", but it's the 1% lies that kills you...

He's a "science" shill for the NWO, always ready to spin the story whatever way the CIA, or the Pentagon, or the NSA, or the NWO spin meisters at MIT or Harvard, or Columbia, or John Hopkins, or Tavistock want him to spin it. At the time, I guesstimated that Kaku's interview was part of a propaganda package to lay the groundwork for what the government would claim was a runaway 'pandemic' scenario which would emulate the 1918 kill off. Source

Michio Kaku – New World Order Facilitator

The science establishment is like the medical model – sterilized white suits with unchallengeable answers sent down to us from sacred Mount Know-It-All.

Until they’re disproven. Time and again.

The indoctrination is complete, the wars are underway, gobs of drugs were sold and people sickened, and whatever else they’re pushing is being consumed en masse…

You know this guy has to be the voice of the PTBs with all the press he gets. He’s set up as such an unchallengeable authority.

He may imply or claim “innocence” of any complicity, but I’ll bet he knows quite well which side his bread is buttered on. As many of them do.

Kaku’s job, like that of so many others, is to soften us up and prepare us to accept this technological takeover of mankind. Already they’re busy “mastering” nature with genetic tampering, geoengineering, and messing with electromagnetic weaponry. These programs are already in full swing, however cloaked.

Kaku is being used as the scientific white coat to help people swallow these pills and even happily enslave themselves to this Orwellian takeover.

As smart as this guy is, he definitely knows who’s pulling his strings, and he doesn’t mind the benefits. Unfortunately, much of the scientific community is blackmailed into towing the party line or they’ll lose their research grants or places in the scientific hierarchy or University system.

Still, I have no respect for anyone who cows to that, for whatever reason. It’s because people won’t stand up that humanity is becoming a full-on slave race.

These NWO pushers are everywhere. And they love the cloak of their bastardized “science” to supposedly validate their programs. After all, isn’t eugenics a science? Didn’t supposed scientists and dentists and University PhDs in white lab coats recommend we fluoridate the water supply, and host of other insanities?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm sorry, but for these borderline schizophrenic ideas of Micho Kaku being a NWO tool, you would have to entertain the idea the man is an evil/sociopath. I simply don't see that in this man.
Some ATS folks have gone way to far down the rabbit hole.
A person that can make a particle accelerator at 13 doesn't need help to do well in life or adhere to any "NWO". To dismiss a man like that in such a way reeks of paranoid delusion.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Hi, rigel4.

You asked:

Are Aliens protecting Earth?

The answer would be:
Not exactly "protecting". We are in "quarantine".

Check the second line of my signature. B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Nice video ... I have no issue either way with UFO's, by that I mean, the way I view the term UFO. For me it is a description of an alien craft, as all identified objects are by their very definition not 'Unidentified'. So the small percentage of UFO's we are left wit , as described by the good professor are in my view a reference to Alien craft.

Believe me I understand the difference.

My thread asks whether we are being protected by Aliens and even if it is likely that Aliens whizz past here now and then, I find the idea of them protecting us very far fetched.

1) The Aliens may use a protocol like the Star Treks 'Prime Directive' where no outside interference on a society
is tolerated.

or

2) A rather more alarming prospect , that the Aliens are hostile and don't want to save us.

It is rather difficult to argue a case for Alien protection as we have no proof that the Aliens themselves even visit Earth at all.
edit on 13-3-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join