It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I smell something fishy going on here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Nah, she's cooler than the other side of the pillow xD And I don't blame her. Introduction forum iskinda boring... nit to be rude and I love meeting new people, its just, I don't really come here for that. I come here so that I'll have advance warning of Armageddon...duh.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
reply to post by abeverage

Nah, she's cooler than the other side of the pillow xD And I don't blame her. Introduction forum iskinda boring... nit to be rude and I love meeting new people, its just, I don't really come here for that. I come here so that I'll have advance warning of Armageddon...duh.

Who doesn't? I think the latest is March 22...so...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Geez, I figured all the newbies were joining because we are so cool! (Either that or it's for the cookies....Des always brings cookies, lol).
I never did introduce myself here....just joined and started posting....did I break protocol?

Personally, I welcome the new members. They can bring fresh perspectives.....and more conspiracies (yay!), lol.
jacygirl

P.S. It's awesome how you only have to mention 'bacon' and Heff appears! (Like Dorothy clicking her red slippers together...."There's no food like bacon....")
P.P.S. Bacon Bacon Bacon!!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
reply to post by jiggerj

Don't be so harsh bro. We gotta welcome this new batch of operatives and help break them in. It's not easy for them, constantly pretending to be someone else, trying to debate with the hardcore ats truth seekers, knowing at all times that you work on the side of evil... Try to be easy ok bro? Aw who am I kidding? Lol XD Let's go shred these fresh fish!!! F*** Yeah! Get em!!!!!!!!!!!

Ehhh, maybe I'm just being paranoid, I'm sure there's nothing to - ??? Hey! Why is your avatar the EXACT same color as the one above you in this thread?????

Out with it! You two are government agents - slash - aliens - slash - reptiles - slash - zombies from the planet Nibiru! I knew it I knew it!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join