It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provisions of the H.R.10 bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Do you support The National Commission on Terrorists Attack Upon the United States ( the 9-11 Commission ) immigration provisions of the H.R.10 bill?
Prohibits driver's licenses to illegal aliens; expedites removal of illegal aliens; increases Border Patrol and ICE agents; prevents Federal agencies from accepting or recognizing consular ID as valid proof of identity.

These are a few of the 9-11 Commissions recommendations. I say it's about time. Illegal aliens shouldn't be rewarded for breaking the law. Become Americans or go home!

If you would like to support this bill or learn more about it, go to;

www.numbersusa.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Dollmonster,
Well from the items that you menchened, my first responce is those are all things that would probably be good for improved security.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollmonster
Do you support The National Commission on Terrorists Attack Upon the United States ( the 9-11 Commission ) immigration provisions of the H.R.10 bill?
Prohibits driver's licenses to illegal aliens; expedites removal of illegal aliens; increases Border Patrol and ICE agents; prevents Federal agencies from accepting or recognizing consular ID as valid proof of identity.

These are a few of the 9-11 Commissions recommendations. I say it's about time. Illegal aliens shouldn't be rewarded for breaking the law. Become Americans or go home!

If you would like to support this bill or learn more about it, go to;

www.numbersusa.com...

I think that our government, and the Bush family, is really working hard to treat immigrants less than human. Look at the patriot act.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I think that our government, and the Bush family, is really working hard to treat immigrants less than human. Look at the patriot act.

I think you have it backwards....This administration and the Clinton Administration essentially gave more ENTITLEMENT to illegal aliens, while regular citizens are held to a higher standard of scrutiny. I have seen it with my own eyes at the DMV in my state where obvious illegals are required to present only a matricula consular while I as a Native Born American am required to present two official forms of ID to satisfy the requirements of ID to obtain a new liscense. Outrageous!

With relation to the so called "Patriot" act. What it should be called is the "Arbitrary Civil Liberty and Rights Suspension and Revocation Act of 2001" or the "Police-State Enhancement Act"....It allows the government to officially label and classify any individual or collective behaviour as a "terrorist" enemy combatant and can instantly strip any citizen of all rights accorded to them by the bill of rights and constitution.

It even allows for any action initiated under the patriot act to be kept secret, effectively silencing any neurtral witnesses as they can be prosecuted for just talking about being question by government agencies, thus eliminating accountability.

The existence of such legislation exposes 99% of congress as fascist sympathisers. If my recollection is correct, only 1 or two members of the congress voted against the patriot act. They didn't even READ the freakin thing before voting on it! The same congress who under the framework of the constitution are bound to act as the people's defense against such radicalism.

The patriot act represents the machination of the Coup d' tat that was 911.

It may even be the case that the patriot act is being used to silence politicians who know the truth or other government whistle blowers that resist going with the flow of the rogue elements which control the military industrial complex....

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Abdul,
While I certenaly cant say some of your speculation might be true my only coment is I heard on the news a few years back that they have the next draft of the patriot all ready to go. And if you hate this one wait till the next terror attack and you will really hate the next one.

new topics

top topics

join